Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 hours ago, tshile said:

This administration is such a **** show NK launching missiles everywhere doesn’t even register as mattering anymore. 

Trump is escaping a lot of bad headlines right now. Manufacturing in contraction, steel plants getting idled, coal mines closing down,  farmers still suffering, etc. Trump country isn't doing so well these days. Lucky for Trump Democrats are asleep and too stupid to pounce on it.

9 hours ago, AJ* said:

Trump is escaping a lot of bad headlines right now. Manufacturing in contraction, steel plants getting idled, coal mines closing down,  farmers still suffering, etc. Trump country isn't doing so well these days. Lucky for Trump Democrats are asleep and too stupid to pounce on it.

So true, the Dem leadership is failing us. They better press very hard on this impeachment.

9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

That wouldnt shock me

He is always trying to control the media message, if he can move it even briefly from the impeachment stories, then it's a win for him.

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Can anyone explain this map to me?  I heard the one he posted in twitter was from before all the polls closed:

The one he posted on twitter is outright fake with many counties showing red that absolutely went blue. 

The map you posted is based on population density. It tells a more accurate story as far as the balance in the country when you remove all the empty land from low population states that vote red. 

Archived