Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

7 hours ago, twa said:

he was certainly part of the package, of course I never voted FOR him like Beal and Sisko and co.

Now, now... You mentioned in a voting thread that you didn't have any sympathy for people that didn't pay enough attention to their ballots before casting them, and used as an example that in 2016 a glitch after you pressed straight ticket Republican left Hillary on your ballot.

You changed it back to Trump.

You'll need to find another chain to pull. 🙂

7 hours ago, techboy said:

Now, now... You mentioned in a voting thread that you didn't have any sympathy for people that didn't pay enough attention to their ballots before casting them, and used as an example that in 2016 a glitch after you pressed straight ticket Republican left Hillary on your ballot.

no, I changed it back to straight R. 🙂 

simply voting for Trump would have been easier

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

while much of the last two days i've been really loathing a lot of dem/lib stuff, after that ****ing racist cattle call tweet i have little if any respect for almost any "conservative voice" other than never trumpers.

every goper that ain't gonna stand up and say "ok, no matter what else is up, i will vote for the icky dem nominee this one time as long as it isn't bernie" should attend one of my assisted suicide seminars

as effed as the dems are, there's no comparison to the cesspool that's the face and the base of the gop right now

you're either supporting this **** or you're against it and everything else is bs

What if we think our vote doesn't matter because Russia will change it, whoever wins will just continue tearing our country apart, or the country is failing anyways?

13 hours ago, Jumbo said:

while much of the last two days i've been really loathing a lot of dem/lib stuff, after that ****ing racist cattle call tweet i have little if any respect for almost any "conservative voice" other than never trumpers.

every goper that ain't gonna stand up and say "ok, no matter what else is up, i will vote for the icky dem nominee this one time as long as it isn't bernie" should attend one of my assisted suicide seminars

as effed as the dems are, there's no comparison to the cesspool that's the face and the base of the gop right now

you're either supporting this **** or you're against it and everything else is bs

Image may contain: text

13 hours ago, TheDoyler23 said:

It would be nice if Larry Hogan would say something. Trump is attacking his (and my) state with this bull****. 

Lmao, Larry Hogan agrees with Trump on Baltimore.

He has treated Baltimore like isht.

12 hours ago, spjunkies said:

trump is a terrible being, nothing more, nothing less. The conman will be forgotten about once he is no longer in the White House. 

I will never understand people who think Trump’s presidency is the problem and ignore that this country has been toward this. Shoot, outside of the new deal/civil rights era, America has mostly been this with Presidents like Trump.

9 hours ago, techboy said:

Homie’s brain has been broken from right-wing media. 

He's just doubling, tripling, quadrupling down. Same thing he always does.

Epstein/Acosta are already yesterday's news. As are, once again, the rape allegations against Trump. Next time they roll around, they'll be yesterday's news again. 

I mean, there’s some ****ty parts of Bmore, but damn that’s his country that he’s ****ting all over.  Dude needs to man the **** up and fix it and not **** talk people who represent the place cause they’re his political rivals.

I can’t wait until this pos is gone.

What 45 said about Baltimore can be said about ANY major city in the US.  The problem is his comments don't stray far from what he's previously said about other urban or impoverished communities.  Falls in line with his bigoted/racist rhetoric.  Nothing that he says or does surprises me. 

2 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Homie’s brain has been broken from right-wing media. 

Homie has been carefully* trolling people on this board for YEARS, and yet people still get wound up by his antics. His brain's not broken... he knows exactly what he's doing and which chains he can yank.

*There's a reason so many political posters (both left and right) have been asked to "seek alternative posting arrangements", and yet he persists**.

**Bonus politics reference.

40 minutes ago, techboy said:

*There's a reason so many political posters (both left and right) have been asked to "seek alternative posting arrangements", and yet he persists**.

Affirmative Action?  

(Runs and hides).  

if you find today's episode of reliable sources (once a week cnn show) which focuses on how the media covers the news, you'll see what don was watching right before the tweet and see one of the more recent fox news frauds--la black woman who they've been promoting for awhile as a republican strategist (she goes on fox for free) who is actually a nobody other than backwater blogging at times and being on fox becuase she's black and has been going after cummings with internet vids to continue to grift her way into the right wing media need for black faces/voices on their side

21 hours ago, twa said:

I might vote FOR him this time if ya'll don't up your game.

I can - somewhat - understand low information voters pulling the lever for this racist, divisive, lying cancer. I can certainly understand racists voting for him.

You know, though.

What will your excuse be?

2 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

The other option sucks so we all might as well be miserable.

Hopefully ya'll more than me ,but whatever.

15 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

10 minutes ago, twa said:

The other option sucks so we all might as well be miserable.

Hopefully ya'll more than me ,but whatever.

And there you have the informed Republican voter. 

"It will harm the country, but that will piss off the Dems."  

(Because, unlike us Rs, they actually care about making the country better.)

i'd figure the biggest thing another racist tweet was to distract from and also as payback for is cummings specifically going after jared (focus on personal saudi biz and msb comm flurry during murder) and ivanka (biz ties, other) now, especially with email servers being a part of the story   :806:

Archived