Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

27 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I don't want this to become a gun control debate.  There have been many who have called for repealing the 2nd. nonniey mention the 1st.  Changing/repealing 20% of the bill of rights, especially the first to since some claim the founding fathers "ranked" them, is certainly a change so large I don't think our country has ever seen.  So while "gutting" isn't probably the best word, it isn't far off.

But the 2nd today isn't what it was 15 years ago much less 50 years ago.

If the 2nd Amendment has been drastically altered through interpretation, then is repealing it really gutting the Bill of Rights.  I'd argue the 2nd has been gutted by the misinterpretation of it by the current Supreme Court.

And the person that made the comment about Fox News didn't say how'd they kill Fox News.  Is the fairness doctrine gutting the 1st ammendenment even combined.

In 1955, the fairness doctrine existed and local and state governments had wide latitude to restrict guns, was the Bill of Rights close to being gutted?

23 minutes ago, nonniey said:

You need to go back to the original contention that the progressive left was as wack-a-doo as the Trumpsters . I used this forum to show the nutty/intolerant comments came from the progressives of this forum and only the progressives. And boy oh boy did they prove my point in the follow on responses.

Actually the plane engine problem was to highlight the British propensity for understatement not what is going on in the country.

The looniness/nutty/intolerance of the comment is directly related to the seriousness/intent of the comment.

19 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Meh, it’s because the left is usually the one complaining about offensive language...  is that “what aboutism”? Maybe, but the left is the one virtue signaling over the importance of political correctness.

however

I don’t think you can compare a lot of the things Trump gets away with that what Omar said about Israel as a state. I also don’t think it’s reasonable to compare what someone on the left says on a message board to what the president of the United States says and then claim that the left is just as bad as the right.

Happy holidays Merry Xmas to you. Would you like some french freedom fries?

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

You mean if you lose. Thats a funny thought though ("Yeah, im gonna go on the internet and pwn these dems!")

I'm not a dem.

But i've listened to them **** about how 2016 was everyone's fault but Hillary's (or the Dem's in general) ever since. If they find a way to lose twice they don't get to spend 4 years pretending what happened didn't just happen.

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

I'm not a dem.

But i've listened to them **** about how 2016 was everyone's fault but Hillary's (or the Dem's in general) ever since. If they find a way to lose twice they don't get to spend 4 years pretending what happened didn't just happen.

Anyone who didn't vote for HRC bears a part of the fault. Have you acknowledged yours?

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

I'm not a dem.

Okay

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Anyone who didn't vote for HRC bears a part of the fault. Have you acknowledged yours?

I took the test and it said I'm 100% not responsible. It was posted here long ago.

That's the thing - you and others seem to think eveyrone else is at fault. You haven't realized you supported a ****ty candidate that lost to an even ****tier candidate. I told you guys during he primaries she sucked and got a bunch of nonsense from everyone about it.

Turns out she sucked.

But yeah blame me, the guy that had nothing to do with either one of them winning primaries. 

Definitely shield all the HRC voters from responsibility. 

Like I said, you got off easy the first time. You've all been allowed to waltz around pissing and moaning for 2 years now about how everyone else is to blame. If you do it again I'm going to ridicule all of you every day for the next 4 years for it.

What is lost in people trying to re-litigate 2016 is the fact that the media normalized someone like Trump to the degree that people took the guy serious in the first place because it was good for ratings.  He was and always is a ****-show every time he opens his mouth. 

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

What is lost in people trying to re-litigate 2016 is the fact that the media normalized someone like Trump to the degree that people took the guy serious in the first place because it was good for ratings.  He was and always is a ****-show every time he opens his mouth. 

More that that...the GOP has devolved to the level of supporting him. Some good conservatives have no party to vote for now and apparently only stick around to laugh at the car crash (and pretend that they aren't partly responsible for it). They are. They drove up to the cliff and jumped out as it was going over.

1 hour ago, tshile said:

The fact that you then confused me with someone else is just hilarious though

or maybe it’s just an easy mistake to make on forum full of people you don’t actually know?

Of course not. 

1 hour ago, tshile said:

I’m not on twitter

youve confused me with another poster

Basically this was during your first freak out about Warren wanting to give people free stuff. I know other users remember this. I would be surprised if you didnt but then that would explain things. 

You kept going on and on about people belittling you for taking out loans to go to college and explaining that them being mean to you was why you won’t ever vote for a policy that give them “free money” when you worked so hard to do it yourself. 

I asked you about 3 times who exactly is saying that to you. You responded that I could probably find people being assholes on twitter. 

This is when I decided to belittle you about your emotional twitter pain. That was a few months ago tho not last week. So, my mistake. 

B1F07EF5-603C-423E-BA0D-D65125A07CE6.jpeg

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

You responded that I could probably find people being assholes on twitter. 

This is when I decided to belittle you about your emotional twitter pain.

Right

so you can’t read. 

Glad we’re on the same page 

44 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Probably no.  I mixed up CousinsCowgirl with Cooked Crack a while back.  Don't remember what exactly it was but I think it was something pretty serious.  And when one of them called me out on mis-quoting them, I went back and looked, and then owned up and said my bad.  And so did nonniey.  Again, **** happens.  

You would get the benefit of a doubt for a mistake from me. You don’t continually come in here and spin lies. In this case I was called out for calling for some kind of genocide by a poster who frequently comes to the tailgate to spin lies and untruths. Ima give him hell for it when I think it’s fair. 

I think it’s more than fair in this case. I’m sorry you disagree. Posting history has an effect on how I view you and your intentions. I think that’s a fair argument. 

22 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

But the 2nd today isn't what it was 15 years ago much less 50 years ago.

If the 2nd Amendment has been drastically altered through interpretation, then is repealing it really gutting the Bill of Rights.  I'd argue the 2nd has been gutted by the misinterpretation of it by the current Supreme Court.

And the person that made the comment about Fox News didn't say how'd they kill Fox News.  Is the fairness doctrine gutting the 1st ammendenment even combined.

In 1955, the fairness doctrine existed and local and state governments had wide latitude to restrict guns, was the Bill of Rights close to being gutted?

I'm not going to argue the merits and meanings of the 2nd here.  There is a different thread for that.  I stand by my comment about the changing and/or repealing the first two amendments.

This thread is getting dumb now.  I'm gonna dip out for a bit.

Archived