Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

26 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Of course it isn't.  It's absolutely ridiculous.  I think Trump just discovered "executive privilege" was a thing a few months ago, and is just going to keep using it for everything........until someone stops him. 

Well, the good news is that the executive privilege laws will likely be changed after this is over. Bad news is the GOP will use it to make tan suits grounds for treason. 

12 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Well, the good news is that the executive privilege laws will likely be changed after this is over. Bad news is the GOP will use it to make tan suits grounds for treason. 

Or forgetting to put on a flag lapel pin.

30 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Even given how partisan politics is it boggles my mind that 41% of the population of this nation approve of the job being done by Trump as President. Simply amazing.

Every time you think about this, remember two things Trump said. He loves the uneducated and he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and nothing would happen. 

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Every time you think about this, remember two things Trump said. He loves the uneducated and he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and nothing would happen. 

Its still pretty amazing that so many people care so little about themselves that they would approve of this just to prove a point. 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Its still pretty amazing that so many people care so little about themselves that they would approve of this just to prove a point. 

It's tough to know what to say anymore. They have completely sold out this country in a lot of ways. 

18 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Should've been balanced. Thanks Obama!!

Oh, the tax cut will pay for itself so we are good. 

Trickle down theory was never punished by the electorate because the country is sufficiently dumb enough to not even understand what the GOP is doing.

Fiscal conservatism is the longest running joke in modern politics. The tea party dip****s never cared about the debt and deficits. The entire animus of the GOP voter base is racial and cultural resentment. There are no core principles at play because none of them will ever hold anyone remotely accountable as long as their thirst for culture wars are satisfied.

The GOP can explode deficits, like they always do, by supplying just enough bigotry to keep the masses happy.

10 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Should've been balanced. Thanks Obama!!

Oh, the tax cut will pay for itself so we are good. 

Balanced, heck. Our resident spinmeister loves to point out that Obama failed to reduce the national debt. 

12 hours ago, Llevron said:

The hardest thing to do when one is a victim of a con is to admit they were conned in the first place. 

12 hours ago, No Excuses said:

The GOP can explode deficits, like they always do, by supplying just enough bigotry to keep the masses happy.

Basically tell white people to be scared of the black & brown folks, while their economic policies rob them blind. 

I used to be amazed that the strategy has worked this long, until I heard enough Trump supporters open their mouths, and was like....yeah, sounds about right. 

1,813 pages of folks bashing YOUR president.  Sad, really, really sad.  Look at the state of the country right now.  What is so unappealing about the economy, our relations with other countries, and our security that has you so worried?  Is it just Trump himself, I mean, I know what the answer to this is. 

I just find it strange for a website to have a forum where the topic is "Let's bash POTUS" and if someone who offers opposing views comes in then the pack mentality sets in.  If the person expressing opposing views tries to defend themselves you'll typically see mods telling them to tone it back.  I've been involved in this site for awhile and early on I did come in here to bait, a mod intervened and I was told to not post for awhile.  A week or so passed and he gave me the ok to proceed.  I was told at one point the folks that participate in this thread "would tolerate me as long as there was a chance they could change my mind".  It shouldn't be that way.  I don't want to hear that there's a pro-conservative or pro-Trump thread on here and to go post there.  That doesn't address any issue at all.  A theme I see here is that if someone expresses an opposing view, most of you will quickly say "typical response obtained from a web search".   Most everyone here pulls data/links obtained from the web, so what's the issue?  If it comes from somebody who has an opposing view then all of a sudden it isn't relevant??  There seems to be a bit of a biased way of running this particular thread.

8 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

1,813 pages of folks bashing YOUR president.  Sad, really, really sad.  Look at the state of the country right now.  What is so unappealing about the economy, our relations with other countries, and our security that has you so worried?  Is it just Trump himself, I mean, I know what the answer to this is.I’m so sure that you were singing this exact same tune for eight years while Obama was president.

You could not be more full of ****. I’m sure that you were singing this exact same tune for eight years while Obama was president.

By the way, the man you’re defending...  all he did for eight years was bash the president and make up lies about him. So please don’t pretend that you care about that sort of thing now.

20 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

1,813 pages of folks bashing YOUR president.  Sad, really, really sad.  Look at the state of the country right now.  What is so unappealing about the economy, our relations with other countries, and our security that has you so worried?  Is it just Trump himself, I mean, I know what the answer to this is. 

How about the rule of law? Does it matter? Does a good economy (which I would be glad to debate how it actually isn't as good as you think, another time) supersede the President having to follow laws?  Are you ok with expanding executive power to the point of Nixon's statement of "If the President does it, it's not illegal"

The “your president” angle has to be the most pathetic take of all.  And Obama is just the tip of the iceberg...these folks trash everybody.  Hell, walking/talking war hero John McCain got off his deathbed to cast a vote against a healthcare bill and these braindead ****s filled the internet with “McCain is a deep state traitor!” memes for 6 months.

Look at this trash...and if you think for a second that Force wasn’t sharing that on social media, well you’re a damn fool.

mccaintweet.jpg?resize=609,683

I think we've been pretty lucky that Trump hasn't had to deal with any for-real crisis (other than opiods, mass shootings and student debt which he has chosen not to deal with).  I hope that doesn't change.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tankers-attacked-gulf-oman-us-ruling-iran-responsible/story?id=63685381

Two commercial tanker ships were hit by apparent attacks on Thursday while sailing in international waters in the Gulf of Oman, and while a U.S. official said that it was too soon to make a determination if Iran was responsible, the official said "we’re not ruling anything out at this time.”

One ship reportedly was on fire and the other suffered damage and 21 mariners from one of the ships were taken aboard a U.S. Navy destroyer after having abandoned ship. The 23 mariners from the other vessel were reportedly taken to Iran.

The attacks come at a time of heightened tensions between the United States and Iran after an American aircraft carrier was deployed to the Middle East in what the U.S. said was an effort to deter possible Iranian attacks against U.S. forces or interests in the region.

U.S. officials have publicly blamed Iran for explosive sabotage attacks in mid-May against four commercial vessels off the coast of the United Arab Emirates.

“We're not pointing to Iran, but we’re not ruling anything out at this time,” a U.S. official said when asked if Iran was responsible for Thursday’s attacks.

Much more at link.  

39 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

I just find it strange for a website to have a forum where the topic is "Let's bash POTUS" and if someone who offers opposing views comes in then the pack mentality sets in.  If the person expressing opposing views tries to defend themselves you'll typically see mods telling them to tone it back.  I've been involved in this site for awhile and early on I did come in here to bait, a mod intervened and I was told to not post for awhile.  A week or so passed and he gave me the ok to proceed.  I was told at one point the folks that participate in this thread "would tolerate me as long as there was a chance they could change my mind".  It shouldn't be that way.  I don't want to hear that there's a pro-conservative or pro-Trump thread on here and to go post there.  That doesn't address any issue at all.  A theme I see here is that if someone expresses an opposing view, most of you will quickly say "typical response obtained from a web search".   Most everyone here pulls data/links obtained from the web, so what's the issue?  If it comes from somebody who has an opposing view then all of a sudden it isn't relevant??  There seems to be a bit of a biased way of running this particular thread.

If the "opposing view" is basically a copy/paste of a headline or talking point from a right wing blog or "news" site that at best distorts the facts and at worst simply ignores them, then it's going to get some blowback. That's what we deal with occasionally, and what we dealt with recently until that member was given a vacation for trolling.

Posts of "BIDEN'S SON GOT BILLIONS FROM CHINA!",  "OBAMA GAVE BILLIONS TO IRAN!", "ARRESTS PLANNED FOR DEEP STATE PLOTTERS!" etc with a link to Breitbart or something isn't going to get a whole lot of love here. 

Archived