Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Fun tidbit from Rick Reilly's new book - Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump - about how much of a ****ing cheater Donald Trump is at golf:

At Winged Foot Golf Club in New York, the only non-Trump property where the president is a member, Reilly writes, “The caddies got so used to seeing him kick his ball back onto the fairway they came up with a nickname for him: ‘Pele.’”

If only the same thing would happen to Trump when he does it...

6 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Huh?

That would be Trump.

25 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Going to bet there are a couple foreign intelligence agencies that weren't stopped by a receptionist. And Republicans still going on about Hillary's emails.

Yeah it sounds like she was exceptionally unprepared and unconvincing and she still got past multiple agents and lines of defense by pretty much verbally shrugging a lot and pretending not to speak English well. Imagine if it were a really thorough and convincing foreign agent.

I'm not saying the farmers deserve this, but I don't feel bad for them...i'm glad it happened. I'm not glad it happened out of spite, I'm hoping that these farmers will finally wake up. Time and time again, the GOP slaps their dongs across the faces of farmers and farmers just keep coming back. I don't know why they would think Trump, a man who has never done a days work in his entire life, would empathize and sympathize with them. I've noticed that conservative voters only care about something that directly happens to them, maybe this is the wake up call they needed.

5 hours ago, Dan T. said:

No it is not.  It's one of the 51 states:

A state can refer to things other than the “United States”, silly. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_(polity)

(for the confused)....

@The Evil Genius maybe, maybe not, I’m not exactly sure what kind of aid they got, but Kansas is part of the United States so the situation is different.

Peurto Ricans pay a lot less federal taxes that anyone in the United States does...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2014/07/04/hate-taxes-move-to-tax-free-puerto-rico-stay-american-avoid-irs/#272c971b6397

Archived