Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh you wacky Republicans and your moral superiority!

I guess one instance of ridiculous hypocrisy per day is not enough anymore.

Stephen Miller Is an Immigration Hypocrite. I Know Because I’m His Uncle.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/08/13/stephen-miller-is-an-immigration-hypocrite-i-know-because-im-his-uncle-219351

In summary, Stephen Miller, Trump's chief architect of anti-immigration policies, is only here because his grandparents immigrated here from eastern Europe.  The article is written by Miller's uncle.  

What does this classically American tale have to do with Stephen Miller? Well, Izzy Glosser is his maternal grandfather, and Stephen’s mother, Miriam, is my sister.

I have watched with dismay and increasing horror as my nephew, who is an educated man and well aware of his heritage, has become the architect of immigration policies that repudiate the very foundation of our family’s life in this country.

I shudder at the thought of what would have become of the Glossers had the same policies Stephen so coolly espouses— the travel ban, the radical decrease in refugees, the separation of children from their parents, and even talk of limiting citizenship for legal immigrants— been in effect when Wolf-Leib made his desperate bid for freedom. The Glossers came to the U.S. just a few years before the fear and prejudice of the “America First” nativists of the day closed U.S. borders to Jewish refugees. Had Wolf-Leib waited, his family would likely have been murdered by the Nazis along with all but seven of the 2,000 Jews who remained in Antopol. I would encourage Stephen to ask himself if the chanting, torch-bearing Nazis of Charlottesville, whose support his boss seems to court so cavalierly, do not envision a similar fate for him.

1 minute ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Trump has commented that Don Lemon, Lebron James and Omarosa are dump or not smart.

Does anyone know of a tweet where he calls a white person dumb or not smart. He has called Pelosi, Warren and Schumer many names many times so I assume he called them dumb somewhere in there.

Yes, he’s a racist.

NONE of his criticisms worry me nearly as much as the lack of criticism aimed at Putin and Russia.

2 hours ago, purbeast said:

I don't know who Yashar Ali is but his response to the above tweets is just flat out false.  He says the oval office is a SCIF but I really cannot believe that at all, because when I took a WH tour years ago we had access to the Oval Office and it just had it's doors wide open.  That's just not how SCIF's work.

My company builds SCIF rooms and there are different levels of SCIF Walls. I can't go into the specifics of certain buildings but typically a SCIF wall is metal stud and track framing with a layer of Electromagnetic Radiant Foil Barrier (with a minimum of 91.7 DB between 30 MHz and 18 GHz) sandwiched between two layers of drywall that extends 2' from the top and bottom of the wall that can either be charged or not. Sometimes there is also expanded metal mesh in the walls as well to act as an additional physical barrier.

13 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Yes, he’s a racist.

NONE of his criticisms worry me nearly as much as the lack of criticism aimed at Putin and Russia.

Yeah, paying attention to which particular middle school insult he chooses to use at anybody who isn't completely loyal to him is way down my list of his faults. 

10 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

My company builds SCIF rooms and there are different levels of SCIF Walls. I can't go into the specifics of certain buildings but typically a SCIF wall is metal stud and track framing with a layer of Electromagnetic Radiant Foil Barrier (with a minimum of 91.7 DB between 30 MHz and 18 GHz) sandwiched between two layers of drywall that extends 2' from the top and bottom of the wall that can either be charged or not. Sometimes there is also expanded metal mesh in the walls as well to act as an additional physical barrier.

I remember reading, when the 9/11 plane hit the pentagon, that all the interior walls at the pentagon are RF shielded, just routinely. (Supposedly the firefighters radios wouldn't work). 

Wouldnt surprise me a bit if the White House has the same thing, for the same reason. 

29 minutes ago, Larry said:

I remember reading, when the 9/11 plane hit the pentagon, that all the interior walls at the pentagon are RF shielded, just routinely. (Supposedly the firefighters radios wouldn't work). 

Wouldnt surprise me a bit if the White House has the same thing, for the same reason. 

We actually did a part of the Pentagon renovation after 9/11, but no comment on the details of course :)

I will say however, that if you have a complete SCIF envelope around the perimeter of a building and the top and bottom slab, you don't necessarily need additional coverage in niche rooms.

My favorite paragraph from the Politico article by Stephen Miller's uncle:

Before Donald Trump had started his political ascent promulgating the false story that Barack Obama was a foreign-born Muslim, while my nephew, Stephen, was famously recovering from the hardships of his high school cafeteria in Santa Monica, Joseph was a child on his own in Sudan in fear of being deported back to Eritrea to face execution for desertion. He worked any job he could get, saved his money and made his way through Sudan. He endured arrest and extortion in Libya. He returned to Sudan, then kept moving to Dubai, Brazil and eventually to a southern border crossing into Texas, where he sought asylum. In all of the countries he traveled through during his ordeal, he was vulnerable, exploited and his status was “illegal.” But in the United States, he had a chance to acquire the protection of a documented immigrant.

Image result for shade gif animated

21 minutes ago, Larry said:

Wow.  He actually retained something that an oil industry lobbyist told him.  

(Probably the last person he spoke to.)  

This is actually something he's been saying for years only because wind turbines ruin the view of his golf course in Scotland. I'm sure he'd jump on it if he didn't own that course though.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-scottish-wind-farms-231741

Archived