Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I don't know who Yashar Ali is but his response to the above tweets is just flat out false.  He says the oval office is a SCIF but I really cannot believe that at all, because when I took a WH tour years ago we had access to the Oval Office and it just had it's doors wide open.  That's just not how SCIF's work.

12 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I don't know who Yashar Ali is but his response to the above tweets is just flat out false.  He says the oval office is a SCIF but I really cannot believe that at all, because when I took a WH tour years ago we had access to the Oval Office and it just had it's doors wide open.  That's just not how SCIF's work.

I thought it was the situation room (where the Kelly recording allegedly took place) that was a scif.  Not the oval office.

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I thought it was the situation room (where the Kelly recording allegedly took place) that was a scif.  Not the oval office.

I'm talking about this tweet from that dude...

This dude has no clue WTF he's talking about.  You don't just "make" offices into SCIF's if you oh so feel like it.

13 minutes ago, purbeast said:

This dude has no clue WTF he's talking about.  You don't just "make" offices into SCIF's if you oh so feel like it.

Amen. And this is the problem that is Twitter. Talking about things he doesn't know about. What a dumdum. There is a difference between a SCIF and a space just cleared for discussions at various clearances.

33 minutes ago, purbeast said:

22 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

Amen. And this is the problem that is Twitter. Talking about things he doesn't know about. What a dumdum. There is a difference between a SCIF and a space just cleared for discussions at various clearances.

Wait so does this mean the POTUS can't work on or discuss classified info in the oval office? Or am I totally wrong on that purpose of the scif?

image.png.9b8d9d14a45371b839eddc2c6224503f.png

We have an absolute idiot for a president. This a modern age Emperor's New Clothes playing out in real life.

Dems - figure out a way to manipulate this guy already. He is going to be president for another couple years. Get your wins when and where you can. Have a good looking "popular" white guy and "hot" girl talk to him.

23 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Wait so does this mean the POTUS can't work on or discuss classified info in the oval office? Or am I totally wrong on that purpose of the scif?

there are different levels of countermeasures, a true SCIF is designed for very sensitive discussions.

Other areas such as the Oval Office and select areas can be referred to as scif areas if certain building codes and electronic countermeasures are in place.

add

Hillary had a scif at home, how secure they are depends on the users as well :kickcan:

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I also understand that their are portable/temporary scifs that can erected (heh) when in the field. Can actual permanent rooms ever be scifs part time? 

yes, they are common.....and of varying capabilities.

rooms with windows and such are harder to shield

49 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I also understand that there are portable/temporary scifs that can erected (heh) when in the field. Can actual permanent rooms ever be scifs part time? Genuinely curious if what I see on the shows (part time scif room) is anywhere close to accurate to the real world.

giphy.gif

Archived