Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

26 minutes ago, scruffylookin said:

She wouldn’t be charged with anything because she didn’t do anything illegal unless, as you mentioned, she recorded and shared classified information. 

However she will lose any clearances she had. You don’t bring prohibited items into a SCIF, even if the meeting you’re having in there is unclassified, period. 

Man, I would hope she at least ran this whole thing by a some legal counsel first.

9 hours ago, visionary said:

I will say one thing, she can fill out a dress.  

1 hour ago, justice98 said:

If you can record the Chief of Staff in the Situation Room without much effort, and POTUS on the phone, lord only knows who else or what else has been recorded in that WH.  

I just talked to one of the security guys at my work and he said there are no laws against taking a device in a SCIF, just rules. Since she didn't record classified information or mishandle it, there isn't much to be done. However, she may get prosecuted for taping without consent depending on the laws for DC.

Just now, Zguy28 said:

I just talked to one of the security guys at my work and he said there are no laws against taking a device in a SCIF, just rules. Since she didn't record classified information or mishandle it, there isn't much to be done. However, she may get prosecuted for taping without consent depending on the laws for DC.

I see.  Interesting. 

But I would imagine the Secret Service would still pay her a visit to be sure.  Because if she establishes she's a taper in such a venue, are they just supposed to take her word for it that she didnt record any classified info?  

Although, I cant imagine she would get anywhere near classified info in her duties.  But I could be wrong, I'm still fuzzy on what her actual job was.

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

dude is apparently just handing out WH staff jobs to anyone without qualifications and against advisement as long as they beg and cry for them?

In what way does he think this makes him look better?

Got him a headline, and Omarosa went on tv and was a staunch Trump advocate, right up until they had to drag her ass out of the White House....literally.

This Administration is a joke, and we're the ****ing punchline.

Whew....because I was still in doubt.....

But Ms. Manigault Newman said that, after finishing her book, she had gone to Los Angeles to visit a person who had a copy of the tape in which Mr. Trump is said to use the slur. “I heard his voice, as clear as you and I are sitting here,” she told Mr. Todd, adding: “It confirmed that he is truly a racist.”

It's more like that time David Arquette won the WCW world championship and nobody knew what the **** was going on and it forever torpedoed the prestige of that title and altered the company forever

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

She has to have leverage right? Like a sex tape or something...

She's got him saying the N word. that's probably all

He gotta be about the dumbest mu****a to ever sit in that office. And I include the people born in the 1700's and whatever animals they had as pets then. 

Like Socks. Socks the cat would cause significantly less damage to our reputation as Americans if he were president. Significantly! 

38 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

This is like a heel vs heel feud in the WWE. 

Wait tell Kellyanns scary ass comes out of the coffin. 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

He gotta be about the dumbest mu****a to ever sit in that office. And I include the people born in the 1700's and whatever animals they had as pets then. 

Like Socks. Socks the cat would cause significantly less damage to our reputation as Americans if he were president. Significantly! 

Oh, sincerely.

An empty desk would be a vast improvement.

How crazy is it that we would be genuinely better off if we didn't have a President at all?!

Archived