Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kirk Cousins leads NFL in passing yards through Week 8

NattyBo

Keep in mind the Giants are the #2 defense per footballoutsiders.  They routinely make QBs look ****ty.

That being said, Cousins was inaccurate most of this game and missed some protection calls that resulted in easy sacks.  He is a very good QB who had a really bad day.  Unfortunate because if the 49ers win, we would have avoided playing the Seahawks in the playoffs.

Just now, ncr2h said:

Keep in mind the Giants are the #2 defense per footballoutsiders.  They routinely make QBs look ****ty.

That being said, Cousins was inaccurate most of this game and missed some protection calls that resulted in easy sacks.  He is a very good QB who had a really bad day.  Unfortunate because if the 49ers win, we would have avoided playing the Seahawks in the playoffs.

Bad day? What's the exuse against the Panthers? Bad year. Overrated.

I think Kirk lost a bunch of money tonight. He has not performed in the most dire times, in must win circumstances. 

He's more than adequate when things are rolling his way, but he will never be they guy to win big games on his own with any kind of regularity. It's truly a shame, and I've been in his corner from day 1, but I've seen enough now to think we've seen his ceiling.

There is no option on the roster now to replace him, but if someone wants to break the bank to get him, I'd be okay letting him walk. Would prefer to get something in return.

I think we're stuck with him, for better and worse (hopefully better). He'll dazzle and wow you many times, but this is the dark place in the back of everyone's mind about him and his game that has reared its ugly head yet again.

No excuses this time. Defense allowed THIRTEEN POINTS.

If this costs Kirk millions than it was for the best. Saves money to get actual talent on this defense. Let's not be fooled by today, if Odell plays all game, they aren't holding the Giants to 13 points. 

That was an absolutely pathetic interception. Rookie bull****.

5 minutes ago, ncr2h said:

That's been a recurring theme this year. Pittsburgh, first Dallas game, Lions game, and several others. It's been a pretty ****ty year, and I'm pro KC..

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think we're stuck with him, for better and worse (hopefully better). He'll dazzle and wow you many times, but this is the dark place in the back of everyone's mind about him and his game that has reared its ugly head yet again.

No excuses this time. Defense allowed THIRTEEN POINTS.

And the offense ran for about 13 yards. Absolutely pathetic. Grudens stupid "power running" scheme is a ****ing joke.

Archived