Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kirk Cousins leads NFL in passing yards through Week 8

NattyBo

7 hours ago, Llevron said:

I don't like this dude. From yelling in the GMs face to this. Pisses me off. He thought he arrived against the Pac and has become this chump since. 

Gotta say that I didn't watch the presser last night, but from the snippets I got on NBC local news.... Definitely not the type of vibe I expect from the person most responsible for choking the game away

Reminded me a bit of RGIII's weird ass comments

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Gotta say that I didn't watch the presser last night, but from the snippets I got on NBC local news.... Definitely not the type of vibe I expect from the person most responsible for choking the game away

Reminded me a bit of RGIII's weird ass comments

Yeah that presser was very disappointing and had a bad vibe. 

On 1/1/2017 at 8:26 PM, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I think anyone assuming he "tanked" is silly.  It absolutely does not benefit him to tank the season or any game for that matter, he is going to get paid either here or elsewhere.  Tanking only hurts his case for more money.  It is a business, he's out to maximize his earnings, not lower his worth.

Tanking need not be conscious.  None of you have ever had a job, volunteer position, chore or something that would have bettered your status, money, whatever to complete but your anger or resentment accumulate to make you either give up, give less effort or just deliver well below your standards (even much to your chagrin)?

After what I heard from him last night, it's clear that he has mixed feelings about being here, at the very least.

If he didn't throw that dumb ass int, and not missed several opportunities to break the game open, maybe he wouldn't have had to answer all those questions that clearly bothered him.

Archived