Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NJ.com Giants' LB Keenan Robinson: Believe reports of Redskins dysfunction, because I've lived it

Boss_Hogg

39 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

I think I did go to far in my assumptions but I dont see "yo yo" as "check your self" ... maybe garcon was just giving a shout out to his ex team mate? ... maybe he meant what you suggest. I do know one thing, I feel kinda dumb for going to far with my assumption but I still want garcon to explain.  

I think that you're too reasonable for this board.  I'm pretty impressed with your ability to say, "Yeah, maybe I went too far" without tucking your tail between your legs.  Glad you're here. :)

2 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

True.

He was benched last season because of poor play and replaced by Compton.

Why would they offer him "a big contract", when they already replaced him? :806:

Robinson benched last season because of poor play and replaced by Compton. Why would they offer him "a big contract"

50 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

I love it when a terrible, back-up, no-name player leaves us to resume their terrible, back-up, no-name career on another team and starts talking trash.

It doesn't matter if he's right or not about what he said.  What matters is that he still sucks at the foosball.

Also, someone saying "yo yo" to someone in this context on twitter would essentially mean "I saw what you said" and/or "wtf bruh".   

You really seem hurt by this. 

He didn't say anything false. 

4 minutes ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

Wait a minute. Are you saying having Josh Norman shadow Odell all game, is giving away our defensive gameplan?

If thats our entire gameplan, we are screwed!

I don't think it necessarily gives away the defensive gameplan.  It could even be a decoy.  But the Giants can make a gameplan around that to include more of Cruz and Shepard.

16 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

Not sure how you got that out of my response, as it was a sarcastic post by me.  

To make you feel better, I don't think he's wrong at all.  But at the end of the day, who really gives a **** what Keenan Robinson thinks or has to say?  It doesn't change anything and we still need to get our **** together as a team.  He's salty and doesn't like our franchise.  The fans don't like him and we are glad he is gone.  

It's like Orakpo talking trash about us.  It just doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things except to maybe pump up the locker room for one week.

3 minutes ago, CBass1724 said:

Not sure how you got that out of my response, as it was a sarcastic post by me.  

To make you feel better, I don't think he's wrong at all.  But at the end of the day, who really gives a **** what Keenan Robinson thinks or has to say?  It doesn't change anything and we still need to get our **** together as a team.  He's salty and doesn't like our franchise.  The fans don't like him and we are glad he is gone.  

It's like Orakpo talking trash about us.  It just doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things except to maybe pump up the locker room for one week.

LOL...didn't get the sarcasm.  Nevermind what I said. 

21 minutes ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

Wait a minute. Are you saying having Josh Norman shadow Odell all game, is giving away our defensive gameplan?

If thats our entire gameplan, we are screwed!

It's like, how many plays into the game would it take the Giants to figure out Norman was following OBJ and adjust accordingly?  lol  

29 minutes ago, Tom [Giants fan] said:

I don't think it necessarily gives away the defensive gameplan.  It could even be a decoy.  But the Giants can make a gameplan around that to include more of Cruz and Shepard.

You guys aren't dumb.  You'd figure it out after two plays involving motion before the snap.  This is a non-story, honestly.

And if you guys aren't already planning to take advantage of those two, then maybe ignore my first sentence. :ols:

33 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

RonArtest15 is at a dinner function with his wife. A coworker from his previous job shows up. He sees RonArtest and his wife, grabs the mic and turns on the speakers, and says "Good lord, Ron's wife has the stankiest feet of any woman I've ever met."

Ron's wife turns and looks at her husband with shock, anger and embarrassment.

Ron: "You really seem hurt by this. He didn't say anything false."

Ron is sleeping on the couch tonight.

53 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

RonArtest15 is at a dinner function with his wife. A coworker from his previous job shows up. He sees RonArtest and his wife, grabs the mic and turns on the speakers, and says "Good lord, Ron's wife has the stankiest feet of any woman I've ever met."

Ron's wife turns and looks at her husband with shock, anger and embarrassment.

Ron: "You really seem hurt by this. He didn't say anything false."

Ron is sleeping on the couch tonight.

Califan007 is at a dinner function, he tries to make a witty joke. 

He goes home solo, because he's single. 

The Giants O isnt hitting on any cylinders yet. Even with the 3 solid WRs, they couldnt score against the lonely Saints D. Although, part of that was because of the fumbles... If they play like that again though, its going to be tough to beat the Skins. I think the Giants D is going to love playing Cousins again though. 

1 hour ago, NFC Beast said:

The Giants O isnt hitting on any cylinders yet. Even with the 3 solid WRs, they couldnt score against the lonely Saints D. Although, part of that was because of the fumbles... If they play like that again though, its going to be tough to beat the Skins. I think the Giants D is going to love playing Cousins again though. 

Please be gentle. Limit the bloodshed. 

Thanks

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

talk of trouble in Giants locker room last season when they were losing

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/12/rodney_harrison_tom_coughlins_lost_giants_locker_r.html

Exactly. Isn't at all something unique to the Skins. He'll, every damn game it seemed like everyone was on the verge of mutiny against Coughlin. And he was there for a decade :ols:

For as long as I can remember being a fan of this team, the game Sunday is exactly the kind of game you'd think they would go all out for and do anything possible to win, but by the time the 2nd quarter hits it becomes quickly apparent that it's not happening  

When I play this game out in my head I see only two possible outcomes, and a close game is not one of them.

I really see this as either a huge swing of a game in our favor where at the end our fanbase is like "Ok THAT is the team I was expecting to see" and the Giants fanbase was like "Well, I guess we beat two weak teams the first two weeks and this was our wake up call"

Or, it is going to be another demoralizing defeat where we all know despite the math, the season is pretty much done with as far as repeating last year's record. And it is onto hoping we get some really good individual performances out of this season.

11 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

For as long as I can remember being a fan of this team, the game Sunday is exactly the kind of game you'd think they would go all out for and do anything possible to win, but by the time the 2nd quarter hits it becomes quickly apparent that it's not happening  

When I play this game out in my head I see only two possible outcomes, and a close game is not one of them.

I really see this as either a huge swing of a game in our favor where at the end our fanbase is like "Ok THAT is the team I was expecting to see" and the Giants fanbase was like "Well, I guess we beat two weak teams the first two weeks and this was our wake up call"

Or, it is going to be another demoralizing defeat where we all know despite the math, the season is pretty much done with as far as repeating last year's record. And it is onto hoping we get some really good individual performances out of this season.

Exactly.

I want to be wrong soooooo badly. I ****ing hate the Giants. My girlfriend is a Giants fan. I want to win so badly so I can throw all the jokes at her and her family. And Mara. **** him.

but dammit, I have zero hope of winning 

29 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Exactly.

I want to be wrong soooooo badly. I ****ing hate the Giants. My girlfriend is a Giants fan. I want to win so badly so I can throw all the jokes at her and her family. And Mara. **** him.

but dammit, I have zero hope of winning 

I feel your pain my wife and most of in-laws are Giants fans.  I hope am wrong but this has all the makings of a blowout.  Turmoil in the media, coupled with the team and Kirk tending to struggle in NY.  

I think we lose but then we get it together.  But I'd love a win obviously.

Would be nice if, at least through one terrible season, we didn't turn on each other here. 

Hey, maybe the team would take lessons from us and we can show them the way? :P 

To be honest, I feel like we've been better as a board on this matter. Outside of the meltdowns immediately following a loss and all the calls to fire people, I don't feel like we've seen the takeover of misery by one group of posters who think their venting isn't tantamount to taking a giant **** on the board. Which then stifles good discussion and causes some of our best posters to avoid the board that we've seen in the past. 

So good job, everyone. :)

9 hours ago, RVAskins said:

Winning fixes everything.

And whining breaks everything.

I've noted this (paraphrased) quote by Sonny a number of times in the past, because it so clearly defines winners and losers.  Sonny was responding to a question regarding leaks to the newspaper by a unidentified source (<cough>Shawn Springs<cough>) about dissension in the locker room.  He said "Players point fingers when things are going badly because pointing fingers is so much easier than working to solve the problem."

If we played the Steelers every week this season, we'd end up maybe 1-15.  The team just needs to accept that loss and move on.  As for Dallas, Kirk had a bad game.  So did the defense.  We could have won, maybe we should have won, but that game is over too.  It's time to be thinking of ways to beat the Giants, not preparing excuses for when we lose.

Archived