Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NJ.com Giants' LB Keenan Robinson: Believe reports of Redskins dysfunction, because I've lived it

Boss_Hogg

19 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

these MF'ers talk soooo much **** for a team that hasn't been in the playoffs in a half decade.

**** all of them lol

Lol I said the same **** yesterday. We have won two division titles in that timeframe. Every time they try to talk **** we end up beating them (or they beat themselves").

Keep talking. Please. :ols:

Keenan Robinson comments fired up the Redskins for sure.  I bet his coach is not happy with him today.  The Eagles look like they are going to be a handful and tougher to beat this year than last year.   We have to beat the Cowboys in our re-match game.  Other teams in our division will have injuries like we do now so it will be interesting to see who wins our division this year.

I must admit that it feels good to get the last laugh for once.  Not only did we win, but Keenan got destroyed a few times in the process.  ODB getting caught crying while his team is leading in the 3rd quarter of the 3rd regular season game was the cherry on top.  The kicking net busting him in the face was the sprinkles.

One of the most important rules of trash talking, make sure to back it up.

Keenan didn't back it up.  He wasn't why they lost, but he certainly didn't do much.

It seems like whenever we have bulletin board material before a Giants game, we manage to pull it off.  It's usually exceedingly messy, but it was that way last year, and yesterday too.

What does Keenan have to say now?  Yeah...not much, huh?!  Got laid the **** out and lost to a dysfunctional team.  This is exactly why you should be careful when it comes to talking ****...because after you get your ass kicked you look like a dumbass.  You suck Keenan!

Archived