Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

Not Robert Griffin @Pseudo_RGIII 2h2 hours ago

Cowboys OC: "Alright, on this next play, I don't want anyone to make a mistake."

romoSUCKS: "Did you say steak?!?!?"

Washington Redskins @Redskins 17m17 minutes ago

#Redskins veteran TE @VernonDavis85 talks how young team "brings out the kid in you." 1f4da.png: http://redsk.in/2aFaEtl 

CoulqGvXYAEUnUz.jpg

Nick Sundberg @NickSundberg 40m40 minutes ago

Shout out to @GoSquirrels for having a bunch of us out today. Great time. Thanks Guys.

CougwCxXEAAc6bD.jpg

One training camp later, cornerback goes from Redskins’ weakness to strength read it in BRBN WP

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 2h2 hours ago

Previewing the #Redskins Tight Ends: Can they be the best overall unit in the #NFL? Can four play at the same time? https://www.dchotread.com/2016/07/30/2016-tcp-tight-ends 

At this point, the issue for me isnt even the injury. Its missing all the physical reps. Being a rookie receiver is tough enough. Missing all thus camp time is going to have him so far beyond the 8 ball that I doubt we see anything substantial until toward the end of the year, and thats with no setbacks.

That's pretty much where I am.

I'd almost prefer him to miss week 1-4 that to miss preseason. Because once the season starts, he's going to be like #4 on the depth chart, and they aren't going to have a lot of time, for him.

Doc is at best #4 on the depth chart.

With our WRs and TEs, who cares.

Hell, half season IR him, so we can carry an extra TE or RB.

He's competing with Grant and Ross for the bottom of the DC. Maybe Grant finally shows what JG sees in him.

I'm realy trying to bring my self to agree with this but as I said before..I'm sorry I want my 21St over all pick to play now!..buuuut the thought of our depth at wr makes me wanna agree with you...We have him..it is what it is..(and the passion of Scotty mcdoogle to do what he did when he found out from the doc...just about leaves me in tears folks..**** I love this football team)It would not bother me at this point seeing him riding pine studying...but damn it I want him d Jax and garcon and Reed on the field together..and the chatter I hear about it doesn't matter if he gets on the field does to me..I mean it's gotta be rare to have that much talent on the field at once speedy spread the field Desean/Crowder, the toughest S.o.b of a receiver in the NFL today Pierre and Doctsons leaping ability leaves instant memories in my mind about a possible repeat of the 91/92 season.

I see that it is "trending" online that Josh Norman is getting torched by D-Jax and Garcon in practices. A little 5 yard curl route by Jackson and Garcon making a great play on a (underthrown) deep bomb.  I know this was started by Giants fans! They are so concerned with us signing Norman that they need tape of him getting beat to ease their worries.  So sad!

...and the chatter I hear about it doesn't matter if he gets on the field does to me..I mean it's gotta be rare to have that much talent on the field at once speedy spread the field Desean/Crowder, the toughest S.o.b of a receiver in the NFL today Pierre and Doctsons leaping ability leaves instant memories in my mind about a possible repeat of the 91/92 season.

oJn9I.jpg

I get that missing reps now is huge, especially for a rookie WR, but maybe a silver lining with Doctson is that there could be a positive affect having him come in later in the year. Ds will have to contend with offensive wrinkles that they haven't seen yet, and not 100% know how he'll be used. Especially with his touted leaping ability, it might make for some interesting strategies around the red zone.

Burgundy Blog Retweeted Matthew Paras

This has been covered but some fresh quotes here, and man, I'm just very glad to have 71.

Burgundy Blog added,

Matthew Paras @Matthew_Paras

Here's my first feature from Redskins camp. On Trent Williams and the step the offensive line should take:

-Hope this wasn't taken as anything other than a sign of respect and appreciation, but I took out the link so you can find it in BRBN. http://es.redskins.com/topic/402905-rtd-williams-follows-qbs-example-in-boosting-redskins-offensive-line/

In case you wanted to mix in a trip to King's Dominion if you come to training camp next weekend

$25 off Gate price Aug. 6th at Kings Dominion if you wear #Redskins gear. Tress Way & Gary Clark will be there

I see that it is "trending" online that Josh Norman is getting torched by D-Jax and Garcon in practices. A little 5 yard curl route by Jackson and Garcon making a great play on a (underthrown) deep bomb. I know this was started by Giants fans! They are so concerned with us signing Norman that they need tape of him getting beat to ease their worries. So sad!

I hope Norman is the real deal but let's face it, ODB did abuse him in that game vs Giants. If he would've have caught that long td right in his hands after he blew by Norman, that storyline would have been very different.

Crying Jordan? More like Crying Galette. Redskins LB copes with injury via popular meme.

Junior%20Galette%2055.png?w=620&h=413&fiBreakingBurgundy.com
Redskins Junior Galette copes with latest injury with Crying Jordan meme
Profile.png?w=50&h=50&faces=true
NEIL DALAL
5:10 PM

Junior Galette has fun with one of social media's most popular memes.

Days before training camp, Junior Galette re-lived a nightmare by tearing his Achilles tendon for the second year in a row. That doesn't mean he's going to cry about the season-ending injury.

Any follower of his Twitter feed knows the pass rusher is already rushing back from the latest setback, vowing to make a full comeback. Galette's intensity is quite serious. Turns out, his humor game is in top form.

https://twitter.com/JovaisG/status/759897569925431296

Look at the heels. Yes, that's eponymous Jordan meme on both. 

Tremendous tweeting, Junior. Laughing beats crying.

Did someone hack your ES account?

No, Why?

Junior Galette ‏@JovaisG 40m40 minutes ago

Junior Galette Retweeted Michael Johnson

Sheesh At this rate I'll play for Some Chic Fil A 1f602.png1f602.png1f60b.png

Junior Galette added,

Michael Johnson @MikeJohnson624

You gonna demand more money next year too? Lol https://twitter.com/jovaisg/status/758681453089652736

Damn lol

Hope Scot saves this tweet and just slides a "1 year supply of unlimited chick Fil a" coupon across the table at next year's negotiations

I hope Norman is the real deal but let's face it, ODB did abuse him in that game vs Giants. If he would've have caught that long td right in his hands after he blew by Norman, that storyline would have been very different.

I see your point. Beckham beat Norman a few times that game but Norman got to OBJ and NY Giants fans mentally. 

We got camp today?

Yes

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 10h10 hours ago

There is some crazy lightning in the skies over Richmond tonight. And it just keeps going and going. Never seen it like this in Australia.

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 10h10 hours ago

Some crazy thunder/lightning in Richmond right now!

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 9h9 hours ago

Person who hasn't stepped foot in RVA for #SkinsCamp : "Norman has been getting burned, he looks terrible." Me:

CovN9goW8AEsqwP.jpg

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 7h7 hours ago

2016 Season Preview: #Redskins WR's - Best in the #NFL? Who makes the final cuts? Who doesn't? https://www.dchotread.com/2016/07/28/2016-wr-tcp  @MonSportsNet

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 2h2 hours ago

NTK: Emptying the notebook—#Redskins' Hall says adjustment to safety is almost complete read it in BRBN

CowpnBGW8AA4IOe.jpg

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 6h6 hours ago

2016 Season Preview: The #Redskins Running Backs: Who makes 53? Who doesn't? Need a vet? https://www.dchotread.com/2016/08/01/2016-skins-running-backs  @MonSportsNet #Skins

Post Sports @PostSports 3m3 minutes ago

David Bruton remains humble while vying for starting safety spot read it in BRBN from yesterday

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 8m8 minutes ago

The same people saying Norman is struggling are the same ones who watch YouTube highlights and call it "watching tape".

Archived