Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

The safety position is going to be a fun little battle...

Hall, Bruton, Ihenacho, Blackmon... Fun fun fun. (I have this sense that Cravens is going to be playing his own little position. Like a hybrid OLB/SS type role in the 4-3 front. That gets me excited.)

Also, PS: I want full analysis on the entire secondary every time someone says Norman is getting beat. I'm going to throw a wild guess out there that the person saying he got burned may not know wtf they're talking about.

Getting really pumped for football (post to skip 726 posts on mobile site)

I see your point. Beckham beat Norman a few times that game but Norman got to OBJ and NY Giants fans mentally.

I only know this because obj was on my fantasy team. He burned Norman and dropped the pass. After that, he did almost absolutely zero against him until late 4th qtr

The safety position is going to be a fun little battle...

Hall, Bruton, Ihenacho, Blackmon... Fun fun fun.

and DeShazor Everett too. I'm excited for this myself.

Dline also looks like fun. Reyes and RJF tied for the starting end. Golston holding off powe. Paea has his explosion back. Murphy and ionidias learning the ropes.

Those two, along with RB are really fun.

Heck, CB is going to see someone talented walk if this keeps up.

John Keim @john_keim 29s29 seconds ago

The Redskins have a 1030am walk through and a 3 pm practice. Today's high: 91. in traffic, wherever @Russellmania621 drives it will be bad

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 5m5 minutes ago

Good morning #Redskins nation. The team heads back to work today.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 7m7 minutes ago

Redskins get back to work today with a morning walkthrough and another practice in pads this afternoon.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 8m8 minutes ago

One training camp later, cornerback depth has gone from weakness to a strength. read it in BRBN WP from yesterday

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 30m30 minutes ago

#Redskins WR Jamison Crowder has been overlooked, and he wants to keep it that way read it in BRBN WP

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 2m2 minutes ago

WATCH: Getting to know the Redskins' new head-turning No. 10. Meet Valdez Showers. http://www.scout.com/nfl/redskins/story/1691056-rg-who-meet-the-redskins-new-new-no-10 

Cot-TJ6UEAQjqoB.jpg

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 2m2 minutes ago

It is, frankly, ridiculous people are still saying Josh Norman is struggling in camp. Couldn't be further from the truth. (1/2)

1. Don't judge him on his performance in 1-on-1 WR drills. Judge him on 11-on-11 team scrimmages, where Norman & Breeland have given up nothing

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 7m7 minutes ago

Today I'm going to make an effort to get a few 'behind the scenes' of #Redskins Training Snapchat videos online. Follow me at 'Chadwiko'.

Joe Jacoby @JoeJacoby66HOG 2m2 minutes ago

Nothin' like #BigGuys in space #OLine #BigGuy #Redskins #TrentWilli...
Vine by Twitter-@BigGuy_Probs
View on Vine

21 savage must've been reading Josh Normans mind when he said "money make my old b*tches hate"1f602.png1f602.png everyone is so salt

Good Morning Redskins Nation we have 42 Charlie Taylor days until the 2016 Redskins season opener

CoxkC54XYAAV7PJ.jpg

Redskins Training Camp: Monday, August 1st

http://www.hogshaven.com/2016/8/1/12340448/redskins-training-camp-monday-august-1st?utm_campaign=hogshaven&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Last week Gruden said he'd be "shocked" if Lauvao wasnt back by Monday. Well, it's Monday http://buff.ly/2abYzg5 

CoxpT19WgAAUlBx.jpg

This weeks schedule from HogsHaven.com 

Monday, August 1 9:30 a.m. 10:35 - 11:35 a.m. 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Tuesday, August 2 9:30 a.m. 10:35 - 11:35 a.m. 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Wednesday, August 3 9:30 a.m. 10:35 - 11:35 a.m. 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Special Teams Practice 5:00 p.m.

Thursday, August 4 9:30 a.m. 10:35 - 11:35 a.m. 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Friday, August 5 12:00 p.m. 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Practice 3:00 p.m.

Saturday, August 6 OFF

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 45m45 minutes ago

Chris Russell Retweeted ESPN

Ha ha...Pretty cool! #Redskins

Chris Russell added,

CoxkiBQUAAAT-Uc.jpg
ESPN @espn
You like that corn maze, Kirk Cousins? [Credit: Wayside Farm Fun]

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 54m54 minutes ago

To give you an idea what daily Training Camp is like for the #Redskins players, peep this from the teams Snapchat:

CoxjURxWcAUQDul.jpg

Our interview with Keith Marshall, quick, but not nearly as fast as the rookie RB.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/redskins/story/1690177-the-interview-keith-marshall

redskins​.com >> CSN: Baker Shares First Impressions Of Camp http://buzztap.com/-6ecg96

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 39s40 seconds ago

ICYMI: #Redskins rookie Matt Ioannidis, working at nose tackle, discusses key to spin move Read it in BRBN

1. Robert Henson Retweeted Scot Da Gawd

Facts

Robert Henson added,

Scot Da Gawd @HTTR24_7
    He did. Shouldn't call out Josh over a practice clip lol https://twitter.com/manny_benton/status/760106794370736128 
    0 retweets1 like

Retweet

Liked

More

John Keim Retweeted Jamual

Smart man. Wise fan.

John Keim added,

Jamual @_AyyMall
    he got beat, he also won matchups too bruh. The videos u see are a 1 sided narrative.. https://twitter.com/DaTribeTSB/status/760108855028174853 

FWIW, Patrick Peterson called out Norman over twitter then got owned by a HS freshman, blocked him, hahaaaa

For the life of me I don't understand how or why Robert Henson follows this team. He was here what felt like a century ago, and for a short amount of time.

As brief and inconsequential as it was, they're the only team he ever played for, who else is he gonna follow?

For the life of me I don't understand how or why Robert Henson follows this team. He was here what felt like a century ago, and for a short amount of time.

according to his twitter he is the co-host of a show on espn980. he also said everybody needs to calm down about doctson's toe when the achilles was the big issue. he doesnt seem very informed.

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 10m10 minutes ago

Taking a look at the #Redskins Wide Receivers in 2016 - Who makes 53? Some legitimate concerns, for sure. #Skins https://www.dchotread.com/2016/07/28/2016-wr-tcp 

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 13m13 minutes ago

DHall is waiting to be driven out on to the field via the cart. Veteran treatment. 1f602.png

Junior Galette @JovaisG 19m19 minutes ago

No man can outrun their DESTINY....Blessed And Highly Favored

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 22m22 minutes ago

RT—NTK: Emptying the notebook—#Redskins' Hall says adjustment to safety is almost complete read it in BRBN Tandler's

Cou1akzWYAA4g6q.jpg

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 18m18 minutes ago

Ioannidis, Turner and Harris the first players out for #Redskins morning walkthroughs

Watching First Take  this morning was cringe-worthy.  They had a "Is Josh Norman Overrated" segment, and based it on the two short 1 on 1 clips vs. DJax and Garcon in training camp.  That wasn't even the worst part.  Kellerman starts talking about how much the Redskins overvalue shut down CBs historically by claiming the Redskins traded away Clinton Portis for Champ Bailey in his prime lol.  And later in the segment, Stephen A. starts claiming Josh Norman was an undrafted player, even though he was drafted in the 5th round.  The lack of fact checking is embarrassing, never-mind the fact that the segment as a whole is ridiculous anyway. As Chad Ryan said:

Chad Ryan ‏@ChadwikoRCC
It is, frankly, ridiculous people are still saying Josh Norman is struggling in camp. Couldn't be further from the truth. (1/2)

Chad Ryan ‏@ChadwikoRCC
Don't judge him on his performance in 1-on-1 WR drills. Judge him on 11-on-11 team scrimmages, where Norman & Breeland have given up nothing

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 36m36 minutes ago

It's going to be a fun day at #Redskins camp today;

DHall at the podium

NFL officials are in town

Full pads on during practice. #HTTR

Bryan Van Balen @bnvanbalen 52m52 minutes ago Richmond, VA

The 1f525.png@Sua_Cravens is bringing to the @Snapchat takeover. 1f47b.png: NFL 1f47b.png: RedskinsSnap

Washington Redskins @Redskins 1h1 hour ago Richmond, VA

Make sure you're following the @Sua_Cravens @Snapchat takeover. 1f47b.png: NFL 1f47b.png: RedskinsSnap

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 11s11 seconds ago

This may have already been said, but David Bruton Jr has great size. Easily the biggest of the starting DBs. #Redskins

John Keim @john_keim 31s32 seconds ago

Josh Norman's work habits impress Redskins teammates. Hall with good stuff on the $$ aspect read it in BRBN ESPN

Archived