Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

John Keim @john_keim 12m12 minutes ago

Bashaud Breeland says he can become NFL's best CB, or at least come close  read it in BRBN ESPN

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 4m4 minutes ago Virginia, USA

Our series on training camp battles begins with Long-ing for clarification at LG and C. http://foxs.pt/2ahoFtr 

Co2oUx4UIAASM2-.jpg

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 5m5 minutes ago

Neil Dalal Retweeted Paul Conner

If #Redskins are forced to put Phillips or Carrington on the practice squad, they probably get swiped

Neil Dalal added,

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr
ICYMI: Cornerback Greg Toler continues to show up and other observations from Day 5 scout.com/nfl/redskins/story/1691508-redskins-training-camp-day-5-observations 

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 9m9 minutes ago

All of @breakburgundy's #Redskins coverage from yesterday in one convenient place Great quote from DHall on Su'a http://www.scout.com/nfl/redskins/story/1691570-redskins-camp-recap-august-1 

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 8m8 minutes ago

From @Amie_Just -- Former college star Nate Sudfeld eager to learn what it takes at the next level #Redskins

Read it in BRBN WP

From @Matthew_Paras, NFL officials visited the Redskins camp to discuss new rules: read it in BRBN RTD

Co2pQpfW8AAVgfJ.jpg

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 39s40 seconds ago

ICYMI: DeAngelo Hall declares #Redskins secondary the best he's ever played on read it in BRBN CSN  #RedskinsTalk

Co2sUSYXEAIW-er.jpg
Co2sT8JXYAAhhJp.jpg

I can see us before the Panthers game, sitting atop the league, getting ready for some prime time and them doing a sit down interview with Bash and Norman and maybe Hall. Going back and forth between them, asking dumb questions and ribbing each other.

Better start thinking about extending Breeland... From what I seen from him in first 2 years, getting in early is gonna save us a lot of cap space. This kid is reeeeaaaalllllly good

this is how it should work, right? Norman is getting paid, while Bash improves. When it's time to pay Bash, Fuller is still on his rookie deal. And on and on.

Kerrigan gets paid, Smith improves. Hopefully we draft the next OLB soon, so when it's time to pay Smith, Kerrigan moves on, Smith gets paid and his replacement is on a rookie deal.

That's how you have talent all over the place, for years to come.

Neil Dalal Retweeted Paul Conner

If #Redskins are forced to put Phillips or Carrington on the practice squad, they probably get swiped

Neil Dalal added,

Reading quotes like this lets you know this team is on it's way, prior to SMC being here when was the last time anybody swiped a Skins practice squad player.

Hail Em Up!!!

Redskins Report @redskins_fanly 23s23 seconds ago

Battle heats up on Redskins defensive line #Skins http://app.fanly.me/article/7Aer7XaUBT 

Co21L_vW8AAYZqc.jpg

John Keim @john_keim 18m18 minutes ago

Oops forgot: walk through at 10:30 am. Practice at 3. High: 86. Chance of rain: 50 % during afternoon practice. Full pad work today

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 20m20 minutes ago

Does #Redskins QB Cousins need to be a more vocal leader? read it in BRBN CSN #RedskinsTalk

Co2qSgJWcAAP05y.jpg

Washington Redskins @Redskins 12m12 minutes ago

CB @greg_toler looks at #Redskins as a linked chain, "it's all connected to one." 1f4da.png: http://redsk.in/2aikPjK 

Co2zK15W8AEjTDA.jpg

Redskins Report @redskins_fanly 5m5 minutes ago

Bashaud Breeland: "My Vision Is To Be The Best CB" #Redskins http://app.fanly.me/article/DYLljcCLWg 

Co21GLAWIAALB9r.jpg

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 14m14 minutes ago

#Redskins Training Camp Day 6: Healthy O-Line but rookie RB missed Monday's PM session read it in BRBN CSN

Co20H7zWEAAc6Mw.jpg

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 20m20 minutes ago

Sadly my time at #Redskins training camp is up. Flying back home today. Thanks to all the media guys for putting up with me being around!

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 19m19 minutes ago

Breaking Burgundy Retweeted TucanSam

The nose tackle mentioned yesterday in our camp observations, in fact. http://foxs.pt/2auKM2R 

Breaking Burgundy added,

TucanSam @jaybandz1
@breakburgundy any sign of Ziggy Hood I have not heard his name mentioned of past couple days

The Redskins' 3pm practice is one of the practices the NFL Network will cover today (weather permitting).

It is overcast and about 77 degrees right now. We have a 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Hopefully, the overcast skies linger. That will limit the thunderstorm growth.

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 6m6 minutes ago

"I feel like the game is 75 percent mental, 25 percent physical"- Breeland #Redskins

Bashaud Breeland @Salute_me17 16m16 minutes ago

I'm conceded whether you believe in me or not You must not know where I'm from #selfmotivatedhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BIm6VOpDWCj/

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 10m10 minutes ago

"I feel like we have no ceiling, the sky is the limit for us" - Breeland on #Redskins potential on defense

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 12m12 minutes ago

"Be the best DB in the league" - Bashaud Breeland's to Larry Michael on #Redskins Nation on his personal goal

Wash Redskins Fans @TheRedskinsFans 19m19 minutes ago

Co24vI8XYAAo4NW.jpg

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 16h16 hours ago

Finally a boring camp for the Skins, suddenly the most stable team in NFC East. W/updates on Doctson's inj and more:

Read it in BRBN CBS Sports

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 16h16 hours ago

Finally a boring camp for the Skins, suddenly the most stable team in NFC East. W/updates on Doctson's inj and more:

Redskins Salute @RedskinsSalute 2m2 minutes ago

It's a great day to be at #SkinsCamp. It's also 34-20e3.png31-20e3.png days until Week 1. That's exciting. #HTTR

Co3Be1eWIAAUUNT.jpg

Wash Redskins Fans @TheRedskinsFans 2m2 minutes ago

Co3CIWTXgAAQYUA.jpg

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 4m4 minutes ago

The weather is cooler this morning than previous days at camp. Nice breeze. Overcast clouds. #WeathergirlChad

2. At training camp today. Tweet you later.

0 retweets 0 likes

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 28m28 minutes ago

Anthony Raposa Retweeted Felix Salazar

The coaches aren't rushing him into the rotation, and are easing him in. He's been working with 2nd unit.

Anthony Raposa added,

Felix Salazar @FelixHannah
@AnthonyRaposa how is Matt ioannidis looking so far at camp

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 56s56 seconds ago

Neil Dalal Retweeted Ben Standig

Goat status?

Neil Dalal added,

Ben Standig @BenStandig
Good morning. I've arrived at Redskins training camp. Drove my car. Witnessed Jay Gruden arriving via bicycle. He said hi.

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 2m2 minutes ago

"We all get out of here healthy" - Jordan Reed on what would be a perfect training camp to Larry Michael

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 3m3 minutes ago

Josh Doctson walking out (no limp, no boot) with Jack Gruden (Jay's son). He's still not training with main group. #Redskins

Because no bad day ever started with a video of @RamsNFL big men *trying* to field punts. 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

sJu1yu06_normal.jpgNFL

https://twitter.com/nflnetwork/status/760479468162912256

now this was funny

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 2m2 minutes ago

"Training camp is not really training camp to me" - Morgan Moses to Larry Michael because of his local family getting him home cooked meals

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 59s59 seconds ago

"We got the taste in our mouth ... we want more of it" - Morgan Moses on #Redskins winning division last year and now looking for more

Burgundy Blog @BurgundyBlog 12h12 hours ago

Via @P_ConnerJr. Ziggy gettin’ jiggy:

Co0mNvXXYAAavsp.jpg

Burgundy Blog @BurgundyBlog 13m13 minutes ago

Burgundy Blog Retweeted The MMQB

Strongly recommended reading. If #Redskins win a playoff game, McVay could be gone as soon as next year.

Burgundy Blog added,

The MMQB @theMMQB

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 26s26 seconds ago

Walkthrough starts at 10:35 a.m. Practice scheduled for 3 p.m if the weather holds up #Redskins

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 37s37 seconds ago

Bruton wearing sunglasses for morning walk through despite heavy overcast. Probably wears them at night, too.

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 57s57 seconds ago

Reyes was lined up at NT with Golston at RDE in base on that snap

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 3m3 minutes ago

Long still at LG with the 1st team and Kory at C

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 5m5 minutes ago

Reyes woth starting defense, at RDE. Compton and Foster with 1s

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 6m6 minutes ago

No trick plays involving Chris Thompson throwing, please. 3/4 Release, maybe lower lol

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 39s40 seconds ago

Lauvao now in the first team at LG next to Kory L

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 2m2 minutes ago

CB Dashaun Phillips is back over on the first field. Playing CB with Dunbar

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 1m1 minute ago

First team defense comes back on field and Riley is now next to Compton. Gruden mentioned yesterday wanted all battles to see equal snaps

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 48s48 seconds ago

Keith Marshall takes the hand off from Cousins. Still working in woth first team

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 38s38 seconds ago

When Lauvao and Lichtensteiger rotate out of LG and C, it's Kouandjiou and Long coming in as backups. #Redskins

Craig Hoffman Retweeted JR

Good question - I think Callahan is the most likely guy. He'd be "next" in line from a power structure standpoint.

Craig Hoffman added,

JR @jrr0206
@CraigHoffman If McVay is a HC next year, is there anyone currently on the staff that would make sense to be bumped up to OC?

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 24s25 seconds ago

Kendall Fuller is back over on second field. Phillips working as first team slot. Again, Gruden said battles will have close to equal snaps

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 1m1 minute ago

Lauvao is the starting Left Guard for walkthroughs this morning, picking up from where he left off at yesterday's practice. #Redskins

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 14s15 seconds ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted C.J. McCoy

I wouldn't go that far. But the defense, especially the DBs, are definitely making life tough for him.

Chad Ryan added,

C.J. McCoy @cmccoyjr
@ChadwikoRCC seems like Cousins is having a rough camp so far? Is that accurate?

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 56s57 seconds ago

Previewing the #Redskins QB's - Which eye-opening stats can help Kirk Cousins & the #Skins win a lot more? https://www.dchotread.com/2016/08/02/tcp-redskins-qb  #NFL

HarryFoxSports LLC Retweeted

Co3MgKHUMAE8hdB.jpg

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 5m5 minutes ago

Some players wear full cleats for walkthroughs. Others, like @DeAngeloHall23 elect to go with standard sneakers/tennis shoes. #Redskins

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 50s51 seconds ago

The firsts are walking through short yardage goal line situations. Anyone who read @MarkBullockNFL's work last year will recognize these.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 3m3 minutes ago

In these half speed walkthroughs, DJax and Breeland are joking around with each other, smiling, etc. When pads go on though it's different

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 4m4 minutes ago

Officials are still here today

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 18s19 seconds ago

Breeland was just playing slot on second team. He likes the noise in there.

@ChadwikoRCC You and @AnthonyRaposa have been exceptional. Really digging your snapchat coverage, great insight.

1. Sadly my time at #Redskins training camp is up. Flying back home today. Thanks to all the media guys for putting up with me being around!

1 retweet9 likes

Retweet

More

@MarkBullockNFL Thanks for the coverage Mark, really enjoyed it...safe travels.

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

View Tweet activity

More

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 29s29 seconds ago

DL Coack Akey running his unit through some tackling drills on the far field. Guys like Paea, RJF and Reyes getting bulk of the work.

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 6m6 minutes ago

Kotwica is have the other 10 players line up on front line. Having them reduce to the ball from lost distance so they're quicker from short

Cravens and Spaight the 2nd unit MLBs. Cravens is working after missing some time yesterday. #Redskins

Used to be Long (LG) and Kory L ©, then Long slid over to C and enter Kouandjioat LG. Now Lauvao comes in next to Kory before the latter

Redskin Country Retweeted Mike Jones

1f440.png maybe he SHOULDNT be the on the field today in this case

Redskin Country added,

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo
Cravens walking with a little limp this morning. Didn't take team reps yesterday. Claimed it was just limited reps.
0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

#Redskins #HTTR #Audio ESPN 980:Galette Talks About His 2nd Injury

Trent Williams has a vision for the Redskins offensive line #httr #redskins http://buff.ly/2aMO5V8 

Co3SVzfWgAAEcfc.jpg

Nice look at a 30-year old who could be the next Jon Gruden from @Andy_Benoit.

He’s the NFL’s Best Head Coaching Candidate. And He’s 30

Beloved by players and respected by coaches (even those twice his age), Sean McVay has helped build an unlikely offensive power in the nation’s capital. Washington’s play-calling prodigy is now on pace to bec

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/08/02/nfl-washington-sean-mcvay-offensive-coordinator-head-coach-kirk-cousins-jay-gruden

Archived