Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

A few from earlier

Offense starts day strong before D comes up with pair of big interceptions. Prax Notes: http://bit.ly/2aw3GGz 

Co4x4K8UIAA3ZwW.jpg

Anthony Gulizia Retweeted Anthony Gulizia

Crawford is listening: "A lot of people take pass rush as a finesse thing. It’s really physical." #Redskins

Anthony Gulizia added,

Anthony Gulizia @AnthonyGulizia
Also more on Corey Crawford: He has long arms — 34 1/2". Were longest at 2015 combine. Ricky Jean Francois keeps telling him to use them.

Enjoyed catching up with @tress_way and learning how he became a punter and his camp experience. Check it out here:

http://www.nbc12.com/clip/12636186/ways-camp-experience-differs-from-most-teammates?autostart=true?clienttype=generic

Trent Williams showed no restraint when praising Morgan Moses and Brandon Scherff. None. http://www.scout.com/nfl/redskins/story/1691892-the-interview-redskins-ot-morgan-moses 

Redskins training camp: Day 6 observations from @P_ConnerJr. Let's talk Josh Norman. http://foxs.pt/2aP3QLy 

With my observations piece from today being published, it pains me to say today was my last day at #Redskins Training Camp

I want to say thank you to all the fans and readers who followed along for the week I was here. It really means a lot.

I also encourage all to go to training camp if you can catch a practice or two, they really are a lot of fun.

Hopefully, new followers join regular followers in reading my film breakdowns on @breakburgundy

I don't think we'll have a week spot on the entire team this year. You could say center or ss or ilb. But I think Lich, Bruton or Duke, and Compton and Spaight will all exceed expectations. I see a Lombardi in the near future. :)

I still worry about the D'Line. I think we have some good depth there but only one real quality starter in Swaggy. I hope Peae can stay healthy and justify his contract and that Reyes can get back to the quality he showed as a rookie - but until they do it its just hope. I like the sub package defense but the inside 5 in base concerns me.

Heck at training camp I saw him eating cheese sandwiches he bought from the back of a truck.

I once bought a cheese sandwich from a rest area off a freeway in Florida (I know I know) and in the small print on the back of the packet it said 'does not contain real cheese'. After biting into it I believed them.

Great reading there, Thanks SoulSkin for taking up the slack,,,,I'm real buried with work. It's great to read that Zoony has turned away from the Dark side, hahaaa

So Brandon Scherff has the same OVR in Madden 17 as Chris Chester (78).

Here for this 1f525.png#CowboysNation RT @CodyWody925: Johnny Manziel moments before he receives the call from Jerry Jones

Co5aUQ6VMAE8BlL.jpg

John Keim @john_keim 38m38 minutes ago

Will Compton trumps Kirk Cousins in red zone chess match...and some observations from Tues practice read it in BRBN

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 2h2 hours ago

Need to Know: #Redskins RBs are holding on to the ball read it in BRBN Tandler's #RedskinsTalk

Co7MkIpWIAADkw0.jpg

Mitch B. @MitchBrownTV3 15h15 hours ago

"Ain't nothing easy boy!" D. Jacc 2/2 on Josh Norman today. #SkinsCamp http://via.wtkr.com/OYfFz 

Junior Galette @JovaisG 9h9 hours ago

My Back Hasn't been Against The wall In A long time but tbh I missed a Challenge I Missed The… https://www.instagram.com/p/BIoUJ54ByCV/

Charley Casserly @CharleyCasserly 6m6 minutes ago

Nick Foles is best option at QB for #Cowboys. Has throwing talent. Can move in pocket. Has shown inc in accuracy and decision making.

John Keim @john_keim 8m8 minutes ago

Redskins schedule: 10:35 am walk through; 3 pm special teams practice. High: 84 degrees. Yes! And @Russellmania621 .... well, you know

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 1m1 minute ago

Neil Dalal Retweeted Neil Dalal

Update McCloughan hurt his hand punching a chair "Cooley got it wrong" - GMSM tells @carolmaloney4 #Redskins

Neil Dalal added,

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96
Scot McCloughan hurt hand by PUNCHING A WALL when a team doc told him that Doctson (Achilles) could be out 3 months (not that bad) #Redskins

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 2m2 minutes ago

Redskins camp headline: Portable toilet found to have unflattering graffiti about the #Cowboys written on wall. #boringRedskinsCamp

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 7m7 minutes ago

Redskins camp headline: Drama erupts after @DeAngeloHall23 puts socks on wrong feet for morning workout. #boringRedskinsCamp

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 10m10 minutes ago

Redskins camp headline 2016:Trainer decides to wind tape counter to usual wrap on DB ankles. #boringRedskinsCamp

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 10m10 minutes ago

Redskins camp headline: Redskins OL prefers green gatorade to red by margin of 3:1 #boringRedskinsCamp

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 55s56 seconds ago

Catch up on all of @breakburgundy's #Redskins coverage from yesterday right here

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 2m2 minutes ago

#Redskins camp TOP STORY: Kory Lichtensteiger wins annual "longest name on the team" competition. #boringRedskinsCamp

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 4m4 minutes ago

It's not as strong as I want it to be - GMSM on #Redskins roster @carolmaloney4 with good follow up on if it will ever be GMSM replies "No"

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 6m6 minutes ago

"It's not personal at all ... I want you here, I want you here for a long time" - McCloughan to @carolmaloney4 on #Redskins Kirk Cousins

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 2m2 minutes ago

"If that's not you, then don't sign here" - McCloughan to Josh Norman on what he expected from him as a football player #Redskins

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 3m3 minutes ago

Redskins camp headline: Bon Secours mowing crew missed a spot near the flagpole. #boringRedskinsCamp

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 5m5 minutes ago

"I don't worry about height, weight, speed. I worry about guys that are very competitive and understand it's about the team" - McCloughan

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 16s16 seconds ago

Redskins camp drama: LB Tom Compton defies coaches, plans to lightly jog during morning walk-through. #boringRedskinsCamp

Scot McCloughan says that he will give players he has to cut positive recommendations to other teams if/because they get their effort

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 28s28 seconds ago

"I think you are looking in the Andrew Luck range" - Schefter on Kirk Cousin's potential future contract #Redskins

"I would think he grows, improves, gets better" - @AdamSchefter on #Redskins Kirk Cousins because of a full offseason as the starter

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 4m4 minutes ago

Redskins camp drama: LB @_willcompton defies coaches, plans to lightly jog during morning walk-through. #boringRedskinsCamp

Washington Redskins @Redskins 5m5 minutes ago

"This is the work ethic we put in every day." 1f4da.png: http://redsk.in/2aPfg1U 

Co7vfEyXYAANokv.jpg

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 9m9 minutes ago

"Never" - McCloughan on if #Redskins would ever be on Hard Knocks

Bryan Van Balen @bnvanbalen 5m5 minutes ago

#Redskins practicing the fundamentals of tackling at #SkinsCamp.

#Redskins practicing the fundamentals of tackling at #SkinsCamp.
Vine by Bryan Van Balen
View on Vine

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 6m6 minutes ago

Schefter said that Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) sat out the latter parts of the #Cowboys practice yesterday

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 1m1 minute ago

"He's very highly regarded and highly respected ... he's goning to get a chance to become a HC" - Schefter on Sean McVay

ESPN 980 @espn980 2m2 minutes ago

NOW @AdamSchefter w/ @thecooleyzone & @NickAshooh on McVay - "If Washington plays well...he's going to get a chance to become a head coach"

Emmanual Benton @Manny_Benton 55s55 seconds ago

Kirk Cousins turns 28 in August. Matt Stafford turned 28 in Feb. I did not realize Stafford was so young when drafted

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 27s27 seconds ago

#Redskins camp mayhem: Dysfunction continues after goalpost pad found to be slightly askew. #boringRedskinsCamp

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 52s53 seconds ago

Scot McCloughan called watching football tape "euphoria" #Redskins

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 4m4 minutes ago

#Redskins camp bombshell! QB @KirkCousins8 still happy to be there and plans to help the team win any way he can. #boringRedskinsCamp

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 34s35 seconds ago

From @MasterTes: Observations from Day 6 of Redskins training camp. read it in BRBN WP

Caught yesterday's practice...a few notes from DL/OLB vs OL drills:

- T.Williams stoned P.Smith three times in a row (think that Smith will be good this year but he was no match for Williams today)

- J.Leribeus was a turnstile; three different players (Golston, Lanier, Hood, I think) all blew by him in <2 sec (sad showing)

- T.Nsekhe is going to get paid this offseason - looked really good in his three 1on1s - none of the OLBs he matched up against could deal with his size/power

- M.Ioannidis looked good on the two rushes that I saw - won one w quickness, one w power

- I'd give Scherff the edge in his two match-ups w Baker; Swaggy seemed to get a good initial push but Scherff stood him up both times and stopped the rush

- Kerrigan was stopped on both of his rushes by Morgan Moses but one of the back-up OLBs beat Moses around the edge (couldn't be sure who it was (other players in the way) but it may have been Wakefield)

- Lichtensteiger was average - beat by Ioannidis, (and Hood, I believe) but held his own in other match-up

- Long was badly beaten once, held his own the other two times.....same with Kouandijo

Drill MVPs: Trent Williams, Ty Nsekhe...........LVPs: Josh Leribeus, OLBs (dominated on virtually every rep by top 3 OTs)

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 8m8 minutes ago

#Redskins camp TOP STORY: Questions arise after Chris @cbaker92redskin Baker declines customary 4th muffin at breakfast #boringRedskinsCamp

Does anyone know when the practice part at camp is tomorrow (Thursday)? I've seen 8:35AM and 3PM.

Gracias.

According to Keim 3PM

John Keim @john_keim 8m8 minutes ago

Redskins schedule: 10:35 am walk through; 3 pm special teams practice. High: 84 degrees. Yes! And @Russellmania621 .... well, you know 

Today is special teams practice, others will do conditioning drills on other  field

Caught yesterday's practice...a few notes from DL/OLB vs OL drills:

Drill MVPs: Trent Williams, Ty Nsekhe...........LVPs: Josh Leribeus, OLBs (dominated on virtually every rep by top 3 OTs)

Any ESer camp notes should also go here.................... thanks in advance......

http://es.redskins.com/topic/402840-burgundy-and-gold-room-extensive-camp-notes-from-esers-and-discussion/

Off to work, back after lunch, have a #HTTR day,,,,,soulskin thanks in advance for helping out. -Of course Hap as always with the Meat. 

User Actions
 Following
mk90ALS-_bigger.jpgAnthony Raposa@AnthonyRaposa

Anthony Raposa Retweeted Kev

Credit: @ChadwikoRCC

Anthony Raposa added,

teNYAnLom_KeTP1Q.jpg
0:26
Kev @BallOutWhyNot
It took Duke Ihenacho to explain 1 on 1 drills and say that @RealPeterson21 is jealous of Josh Norman. I agree. 1f64c-1f3fd.png

Anthony Gulizia @AnthonyGulizia 21s21 seconds ago

Camp observations: #Redskins ILB Will Compton shows his smarts, Breeland makes another INT (obviously) and more: Read it in BRBN WT

John Tayman @BangRadioHour 1m1 minute ago

#Redskins fans, camp is so boring with "Football" and stuff, that we need some headlines. Lets see yours under the #boringRedskinsCamp tag

HapExtremeskins @HapHaszard 55s55 seconds ago

@BangRadioHour Exclusive, Kirk Cousins found double tying his shoelaces before practice.... Again

@HapHaszard that ****! It's like he's just TRYING to derail the team!

Archived