Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 24m24 minutes ago

I left it out of my post on Ioannidis, but he told me it was RJF, Powe and Hood that gave him helmets to carry back to the locker room

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 2h2 hours ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted JP Finlay

Right now, No. 2 on the depth chart. But maybe not on Sept. 12.

Rich Tandler added,

CostYPMWEAAK7Tx.jpg
JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN
I asked Chris Thompson if he was #Redskins backup RB. He laughed and said 'We'll see' http://buff.ly/2amssp1 
5 retweets 5 likes

Bryan Van Balen @bnvanbalen 2h2 hours ago

Josh Norman vs. DeSean Jackson pt. 2.
Vine by Bryan Van Balen
View on Vine

Didnt tell me anything I didnt already know. Was that supposed to change whether I was hanging on hearing an announcement about it?

To me it is more important than where the Redskins may build a stadium in 2027 or a new uniform look, sorry you were disappointed.

Didnt tell me anything I didnt already know. Was that supposed to change whether I was hanging on hearing an announcement about it?

Considering he was reported at camp earlier than the announcement that was scheduled, it is perplexing to me that fans were hanging on any other announcement and were disappointed in it.  I laughed out loud, yes I can spell it fully, as the tweets were flying over Yellow Pants, DC v VA. v Md., etc, all the while Bobby is being pictured with various players, team officials. 

Washington adding former G.M. Bobby Beathard to Ring of Fame

Bobby Beathard was responsible for acquisition of 12 #Redskins Ring of Fame members. More: http://redsk.in/2aEOzfG 

The #Redskins homecoming game will be on Nov 13, when the team plays the Vikings. Likely retro uni's plus Bobby Beathard induction.

Jack Kent Cooke to Bobby Beathard when he said he wanted to hire Joe Gibbs: "Joe Gibbs? Who in the hell is Joe Gibbs? They'll crucify me!"

Former #Redskins GM Bobby Beathard announced as next member of team's Ring of Fame. @ Bon… https://www.instagram.com/p/BIfdIX3DGN4/ 

#prettymuchBobbyDay @Redskins #redskinsdayoff

November at Fedex Field, ready to celebrate the Glory Days with teammates! Its hard to imagine those years with...

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 11m11 minutes ago

Interesting NFC East news today; Odell Beckham Jr leaves practice with an injury (collision).

Beckham being carted back to the trainer's room.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 17m17 minutes ago

Here's a photo of the Breeland pick discussed in my tweet from yesterday: https://twitter.com/ChadwikoRCC/status/759483442513838080 

CotN-NTXYAAy9CL.jpg

Not Robert Griffin @Pseudo_RGIII 21m21 minutes ago

Keith Marshall Madden ratings Speed: 96

Elusiveness: 91

Stiff Arm: 76532356788

Vine by SportsCenter
View on Vine

Redskins Buzztap @redskinsbuzztap 2m2 minutes ago

redskins​.com >> Kedric Golston: 'I Care A Lot About This Team' http://buzztap.com/-bzWLNc

Michael David Smith @MichaelDavSmith 6m6 minutes ago

Michael David Smith Retweeted Mary Kay Cabot

"We could win 4-5 games and feel good about ourselves" is not exactly an inspiring battle cry.

Michael David Smith added,

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot
#Browns Jimmy Haslam refused to put a number on success. "We could win 4-5 games and feel good about ourselves or 8"..it's abt improvement

New York Giants @Giants
"Odell got cleated and has a cut or two. He's probably going to be sore for a couple days." - Coach McAdoo

Master Tesfatsion Retweeted Tom Rock

Hope he's ok. Really looking forward to these OBJ-Norman games this year

Master Tesfatsion added,

Tom Rock @TomRock_Newsday

@MasterTes from the video he didn't look to bad limped a little is all

1. Carted off for cuts on a leg? They're either hiding something or that's the most OBJ thing ever

1 retweet2 likes

Retweet

Liked

More

@Pseudo_RGIII those injuries shouldn't be confused with the cuts he made while shaving his legs this morning

Master Tesfatsion Retweeted Tom Rock

Hope he's ok. Really looking forward to these OBJ-Norman games this year

Master Tesfatsion added,

Tom Rock @TomRock_Newsday

@MasterTes from the video he didn't look to bad limped a little is all

Just an equipment malfunction......

146964-425x282-sandal-with-broken-heel.j

Archived