Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

Nah, this one should rank higher :)...

Great moment for us all, no doubt.

Here's one of my all time favorites.  Don't know if this pic was the 1st TD he threw that day, but the 1st one is my favorite single moment of my Redskin life.

ap427395743388_e1422714991154.jpg

Joe Retweeted Not Robert Griffin

"and grab me some lip gloss and moisturizer while you're there" 1f478.png

Joe added,

CojLbV_UMAAjG_c.jpg
Not Robert Griffin @Pseudo_RGIII
"Yea, look in the L'OREAL section. Do they have the extra bleach blonde? Perfect, grab that one"

JP Finlay Retweeted CSN Redskins

Players were excited to finally do some hitting - and it showed

JP Finlay added,

Cos_W3vW8AAjpbL.jpg
CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins
VIDEO: Recapping the first day of camp in full pads -- chippiness and all: http://ow.ly/3k13302M8eK  #RedskinsTalk

Bubba's Redskins Breaking News has been updated reading allowed

There should be a test. hahaa

Jimmy Kempski Retweeted Dallas Cowboys

Diabetes?

Jimmy Kempski added,

proxy.jpg?t=HBhlaHR0cHM6Ly9hbXAudHdpbWcu
0:37
Dallas Cowboys @dallascowboys
Garrett announces romoSUCKS won't practice today & more in today's press conference. 1f3a5.png: http://bit.ly/2amENPV 

The site tells me who is reading, those that aren't it goes into their permanent record. :P

Scrambles to avoid Camp counselors,,,,, http://es.redskins.com/forum/5-bubba9497s-redskins-breaking-news/

\Some great afternoon reading there....

Niles Paul, Chris Thompson, Matt Ioannadis, Trent Williams, Kerrigan, Fuller.....just a few of the topics covered. 

Breeland blanketing recievers so much you can barely see the WR in this picture. #Redskins #HTTR

CotE9-xWEAAv0jR.jpg

“You know, I think this thing is a sensitive issue for him and he’s the one that’s got to ultimately say,” said Gruden. “He feels good. He said he’s walking around without the boot right now.

“I think it’s just a matter of as we gradually push him, how he responds, and I think that’s the biggest issue we have to deal with. Hopefully this tendonitis or whatever it is doesn’t reoccur.”

The wait continues … For now.

I don't care about Doctson at all this year. Is that odd?

We don't need him whatsoever. I know its better he gets field time. I know he needs to play, but its hardly a make or break issue for us.

I'm far more interested in Marshall and Kelly as far as offensive players and Cravens, Fuller, ionidias and Daniels really.

Sure. It'd be fantastic if he was healthy, but oh well.

At this point, the issue for me isnt even the injury. Its missing all the physical reps. Being a rookie receiver is tough enough. Missing all thus camp time is going to have him so far beyond the 8 ball that I doubt we see anything substantial until toward the end of the year, and thats with no setbacks.

At this point, the issue for me isnt even the injury. Its missing all the physical reps. Being a rookie receiver is tough enough. Missing all thus camp time is going to have him so far beyond the 8 ball that I doubt we see anything substantial until toward the end of the year, and thats with no setbacks.

Well, look on the bright side.  At least we won't have to go through what the Bears went through with Kevin White last year.

Archived