Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

Observations from Day 3 at Redskins training camp #BurgundyandGold http://app.fanly.me/article/FUGjo3TqZT 

<STAFF EDIT, RULE 11, PLEASE DON'T QUOTE PICS, WARNING ISSUED> 

Love this from that article:

Ricky Jean-Francois is doing everything he can to help Matt Jones cure the fumble problems that plagued him last season. Any play where the defensive end and running back shared the field, Jean-Francois would run up to Jones – even if the play had already ended – and try to rip the ball from his grasp. Jones never let go.

Since OTAs, really, I've been absolutely ecstatic with this back and forth we have going on between the offense and defense. One day offense has a good day, the next day the defense shuts them down, the next it's the offense, and so on.

We've never had this. It's always been "the defense is ahead of the offense as usual". 

Essentially, each side has answers for the other. It's awesome. 

Chad Ryan Retweeted Safwat Choudhury

DJax on offense Breeland on defense Thompson on special teams

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 2m2 minutes ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted Mark Bullock

It's the Australian Rules Football instinct in me. Everyone gave it to me though. Even @john_keim. Deserved. Haha

Chad Ryan added,

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL
Best part of practice today was @ChadwikoRCC sticking his leg out to try and block a throw to the sidelines instead of trying to catch it

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 5m5 minutes ago

@ChadwikoRCC Poor excuse, they catch the ball in Aussie rules too.

T Manuel @reshmanuel 17m17 minutes ago

T Manuel Retweeted Kristen B.

Kristen's doing a great job capturing the fans' experiences at training camp #Skinson9

T Manuel added,

r5DJsW9Kt5Nx7Kdn.jpg
0:15
Kristen B. @KristenBerset
3 young @Redskins fans got an nice surprise. Playing catch with @Niles_Paul84 @wusa9 @WUSA9sports #Skinson9

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 36m36 minutes ago

Master Tesfatsion Retweeted Michael Scott

#WellActually the Redskins wore pads today. Try again.

Master Tesfatsion added,

Michael Scott @b00m_roasted
@MasterTes @HTTR24_7 desean looking good in shorts without pads with no real physical play. Surprised to hear this, really shocked.

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 35m35 minutes ago

Troll at the King, you best not miss.

Pretty disappointed the announcement was about Beathard. I don't care about that.

Was hoping for stadium or uniform news

You should care about that.

Honoring those who gave our beloved team so much success in the past is important.

Beathard belongs in the Hall of Fame. If it wasn't for him there would be no Joe Gibbs, no Art Monk, and no Darrell Green on this team. Twelve of the honorees in the Redskins Ring of Fame were here because of Beathard. It is about time he gets the recognition he deserves. The Ring of Fame will do nicely. :)

I didn't think the announcement would be about the Stadium because it was Allen giving the info, not Snyder. I think they will at least wait until after the election for President until they move forward with that.

As far as the uniforms go, FORGET IT! Allen is stuck in his dad's era, so any "new" uniform they come up with will still have the 1970s, straight-out-of-the-attic style. :)

You should care about that.

Honoring those who gave our beloved team so much success in the past is important.

Beathard belongs in the Hall of Fame. If it wasn't for him there would be no Joe Gibbs, no Art Monk, and no Darrell Green on this team. Twelve of the honorees in the Redskins Ring of Fame were here because of Beathard. It is about time he gets the recognition he deserves. The Ring of Fame will do nicely. :)

I didn't think the announcement would be about the Stadium because it was Allen giving the info, not Snyder. I think they will at least wait until after the election for President until they move forward with that.

As far as the uniforms go, FORGET IT! Allen is stuck in his dad's era, so any "new" uniform they come up with will still have the 1970s, straight-out-of-the-attic style. :)

very well said, I imagine you speak for many with that comment..

.@RealSkipBayless hey Skip, what's the difference between Cowboys and cigarettes? Kirk Cousins doesn't smoke cigarettes.

Julie Donaldson Retweeted CSN Redskins

Julie Donaldson added,

Cop5yQRWgAAUqoE.jpg
CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins
VIDEO: Paul mercilessly beats Baker with pads during CSN interview http://ow.ly/jXDn302LGgi  #Redskins #RedskinsTalk

Since winning a Super Bowl is out, Tony romoSUCKS is preparing to go on the Biggest Loser #FatTony #FatRomo

Archived