Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

Ashburning Retweeted Dan Steinberg

Back Seat view, Irony or nah? lol

Ashburning added,

Con_TeZW8AAmFPj.jpg
Dan Steinberg @dcsportsbog
Yeah the seat says RG3
0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

View Tweet activity

More

Cool thanx alot soulskin...competition,competition I'll say will make this an all around better team.

I remember seeing something...here..AT HOME,about how Norman didn't have these kind of receivers to go up against in panthers camp and he's kind of having to adjust..that's realy saying something about our receiving core and I believe how much better it will make him..or at least a little easier any who lol.

Sorry one last thing please dear lord to the gods above please,please PLEASE leave Breeland on Dez...Breeland ownes Dez Bryant..write that **** down Skip B

Ashburning Retweeted Skip Bayless

said every year by Skip, PLEASE leave Breeland on Dez...Breeland ownes Dez Bryant..write that **** down Skip B

T Manuel Retweeted John Keim

Almost exactly 30 yrs after this Skins vs Vikings game. One of the best games I've ever seen http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1986-11-04/sports/8603230113_1_replay-system-clint-didier-vikings-coach-jerry-burns 

T Manuel added,

John Keim @john_keim
The Redskins will induct Beathard into their Ring of Fame during halftime of their 'Homecoming Game' vs. Minnesota on Nov. 13.

This guy always puts a smile on my face! Thanks for the pic @RyanKerrigan91 #HTTR #WOWtakesRVA #RedskinsTweetTeam

Comh7iHVMAAp8IM.jpg

TheHogSty Retweeted Rick Snider

We endorse this statement. Chief Zee to the Ring of Fame.

TheHogSty added,

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks
Glad to see Beathard will be in the ring. Greatest GM in team history. Now, add Chief Zee.

Military Appreciation Day presented by @GEICO Military starts... NOW! 1f1fa-1f1f8.png

John Keim @john_keim 5m5 minutes ago

Keeping David Bruton dry while trying to interview him. Takes some skill

CooCAeyXEAEYhxn.jpg

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 6m6 minutes ago

Former Redskins GM Bobby Beathard: Hall of Fame choices...

CooBttOWYAARJOr.jpg

Darrell Green @darrellgreen28 7m7 minutes ago

Darrell Green Retweeted davidfort

That's where it all began for me. From four years as #32 with the Javelinas to twenty years as #28 with the Skins.

Darrell Green added,

davidfort @davidfort
@darrellgreen28 Texas A and I!

Tired of his own catchphrase? @AndrewSiciliano asked. @KirkCousins8 answered. 1f447.png

Does Kirk Cousins still "LIKE THAT?"
NFL

Chris Russell Retweeted Breaking Burgundy

Must say, I'm honored & embarrassed.

Chris Russell added,

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy
Fairly certain @Russellmania621's arrival just got a louder ovation than the Beathard announcement in the media room.

It was pretty gloomy down here in Richmond but that didn't stop Norman, Cravens and Murphy from rewarding these fans

Tired of his own catchphrase? @AndrewSiciliano asked. @KirkCousins8 answered.

Does Kirk Cousins still "LIKE THAT?"

NFL

Yes, I saw that on NFL Network. They played that video of the song showing Redskins highlights of 2015 mixed with Cousins saying "You like that" over and over.

He seemed to cringe at that. I think he is over the catchphrase.

Or maybe he just didn't like the song. :)

Washington Redskins @Redskins 2m2 minutes ago

Redskins owner Dan Snyder, President Bruce Allen, Bobby Beathard & Joe Theismann celebrate Melba's 92nd birthday!

CooHKa4WIAA5iZN.jpg
CooHK5KXgAAOQB2.jpg
CooHK2YWcAAPHIz.jpg
CooHJ6mWcAA0wHD.jpg

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 3m3 minutes ago

Starting to get some Thunder over camp here in Richmond... Status of afternoon practice today is still TBD.

T Manuel @reshmanuel 7m7 minutes ago

T Manuel Retweeted Kristen B.

I believe that's Bobby's grandson, Iowa QB CJ Beathard to his right. Be afraid Kirk, be very afraid #Skinson9

T Manuel added,

CooFNh7XEAAuGTH.jpg
Kristen B. @KristenBerset
Bruce Allen announces #Redskins will induct Beathard into the ring of fame on Nov. 13th! @wusa9 #skinson9
0 retweets 0 likes

Zack Moore @ZackMooreNFL 9m9 minutes ago

Do you think people will ever start using PEDs to gain an advantage at Pokemon Go?

Just had lightning and thunder here at the training camp facility so they're evacuating the fans.

KC could retire tomorrow and enjoy a lengthy career on TV/radio. He's thoughtful, articulate and concise...the real deal!

KC could retire tomorrow and enjoy a lengthy career on TV/radio. He's thoughtful, articulate and concise...the real deal!

Tom Hanks had 'Wilson'...maybe @J_No24's soccer ball needs a name too. Pretty good footwork from Paulsen & Sudfeld.

Local weather reports are as per usual this time of year. Think it will clear up between 2-3 pm and then more scattered storms possible around 4 and later from what I've seen.

Redskins fans told to leave grounds due to lightning. Food trucks shut down. Afternoon looks real dicey right now

#SkinsCamp is closed right now due to weather. We will let you know as soon as a decision has been made about practice this afternoon #RVA

Congratulations to former #Redskins GM Bobby Beathard on being inducted into the Redskin Ring of Honor @Redskins

That Kirk cousins interview on NFLN earlier is up on the nfl site http://www.nfl.com/videos/washington-redskins

#Redskins camp has reopened. Practice still scheduled for 3 p.m. Looks like we'll get it in.

JP Finlay added,

Proof of the power the OL guys have; the turf from where Callahan had them doing bag work last night.

CooaCIyUkAIkeeS.jpg

1. I never want to see black as a primary color in our uniforms. I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with rolling out black uniforms. It's just not a good look on most teams, us included.

2. Living in South Carolina, I don't care where they put the stadium. I have my seat here. As a former Marylander, I have to shake my head at the egos' of Virginians, that every time they mention a stadium might go in their state, they have the gall to think they will change the name to the Virginia Redskins. As long as the are in the vicinity of the DMV, you can cross that pipe dream off your list. Plus Virginia Redskins sounds ugly, as would the Maryland Redskins. #soundsdumb.

1. Everyone is entitled to there opinion.

2. I've seen that from some people from Virginia, but I don't get the vibe its anywhere near a majority (more like a fringe minority). I'm from Virginia, and it sounds stupid to me, too.

It's always funny to pics from the nfl draft 30 yrs ago. They look like they were held in the basement of a holiday inn and now they're prime time events that major cities clamor for.

Archived