Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

Read it in BRBN, 

The Weather Channel's projection right before practice. Not looking good right now. #Redskins

ConfLWaWIAAdVqy.jpg

TheHogSty Retweeted Robbie Duncan

Robbie Duncan's day 2 observations. #HTTR #Redskins

TheHogSty added,

Robbie Duncan @DeadeyeDunkan
Redskins TC Day 2 Notes & Observations from yours truly. Defense won the day but what else went down?https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gtT1TpLYZ5bTZLZzdMaFNhVEE/view?usp=sharing 

NFL Network is in Richmond today at the Redskins camp. They are going to spend the next 4 hours there until 2:00pm for those who want to watch.

I was semi-contemplating trying to hobble up there today with my bad back, but the rain potential sealed the deal. It looks like they're at a bunch a different camps so far, but I have seen some Skins. That just made my day a lot better. Thanks.

I feel like I have to put at least one tweet in here when I post, so here's one

Inside the Playbook video by @SamuelRGold of Jordan Reed's targets in 2015: What worked? http://insidethepylon.com/nfl/teams-nfl/nfc-east/washington/2016/06/23/inside-playbook-jordan-reeds-targets-2015/ 

link to youtube vid-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHAKEAZ9djU&feature=player_embedded

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 46s46 seconds ago Richmond, VA

#Redskins walk through gets underway at 10:35am. Bring your umbrellas! Showers moving into the area. Hopefully all passes by 3pm practice

Robbie Duncan @DeadeyeDunkan 2m2 minutes ago

Robbie Duncan Retweeted JK

Some players usually come over for autographs and even invite the kids onto the field. Fan Appreciation day is 8/13

Robbie Duncan added,

JK @JKHokie
@DeadeyeDunkan Robbie, I want to take me son out to camp. Is there a day designated when the players come over and say high, sign autos?

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 5m5 minutes ago

Rain is starting to pick up here on the field. Tweeting might become increasingly difficult

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 6m6 minutes ago

Here comes the rain. #SkinsCamp

Erin Hawksworth @ABC7Erin 14m14 minutes ago

Erin Hawksworth Retweeted Chad Ryan

Lol you are hilarious. Can you stay for the entire season? #AussieSkinsMedia

Erin Hawksworth added,

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC
I can't help but feel that @ABC7Erin is upstaging me in the 'best dressed media' at #Redskins camp. But it's early. I'll get mine.

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 10m10 minutes ago

@ChadwikoRCC @ABC7Erin Chad, I thought you were going to keep your Kim Kardashian dress you were gonna wear on the last day a secret?

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 7m7 minutes ago

ConpNq1WgAAdf9b.jpg

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 12m12 minutes ago

And remember, Bruce Allen is scheduled to speak at 11:50am

Post Sports @PostSports 3m3 minutes ago

Josh Doctson downplays concerns over lingering Achilles’ tendon injury read it from the 28th in BRBN

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 22s22 seconds ago

I didn't realize RB Kelsey Youngs arms are giant for his size. Someone call the plumber these pipes are going to burst

Dunbar is back at training camp after welcoming his child into the world.

Kendall Fuller has also been moved to the first team field. Him and Dunbar just replaced Breeland and Norman

Dunbar is back at training camp after welcoming his child into the world Thursday.

Dunbar's return has bumped Phillips over to the reserves field.

RJF with starters but rotating with Reyes again.

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 2m2 minutes ago

RJF with starters but rotating with Reyes again.

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 4m4 minutes ago

Perry Riley Jr is working with the first team during Walkthrough's, Will Compton on the other side of him. #SkinsCamp

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 6m6 minutes ago

Preston Smith is not at today's #SkinsCamp, he is on a personal leave absence. Houston Bates is taking the OLB spot in his absence.

Ashburning Retweeted Skip Bayless

Said every year, by him, NFL network and ESPN.......

Ashburning added,

Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless
I am sick and tired of so much bad news about my Cowboys so early. But haters better hate now. This team will shut them up in January.

I 95 South near Kings Dominion. ..on the way to #Redskins camp. @john_keim @HapHaszard

ConulikW8AASHtQ.jpg

ConumZGWcAABfAx.jpg

Facing DeSean Jackson forces learning curve for Josh Norman

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr

Offense is practicing no huddle. Gruden calls for a spike. Cousins didn't kneel. Progress 263a.png

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 9s9 seconds ago

Unhappy with contract, Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins has left camp, holdout underway, HOU has declined to negotiate, via @taniaganguli and me.

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 22s23 seconds ago

Preston Smith is the only player missing at walkthrough. He left #Redskins camp yesterday to attend a funeral.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 1m1 minute ago

Training Camp Day 2: Report The defense won the day. Read full: http://redskinscapitalconnection.com/report-training-camp-day-2/ 

ConwzXvW8AAS-Rq.jpg

Breaking Burgundy Retweeted T Manuel

Logic on the no Snyder = no stadium news.

Breaking Burgundy added,

T Manuel @reshmanuel
If it was Snyder, I'd say stadium but it's not so no. Maybe it's a uniform/helmet decal to honor Chief Zee https://twitter.com/breakburgundy/status/759391381718728704 

Archived