Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 55s55 seconds ago

Seems like more fans out here at training camp than yesterday despite the cloud cover & storms threat. Of course it is Saturday #Redskins

John Keim @john_keim 2m2 minutes ago

Quinton Dunbar is back at practice. He was absent the last two days for the birth of his child.

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 4m4 minutes ago

#Redskins DL working on shooting gaps & shifting before hike. T. Murphy just rolled from 1 gap to another which has got laughs from players

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 38s39 seconds ago

Last chance to submit random/interesting/silly questions for our #Redskins Lightning Round with Morgan Moses. Get them in!

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 25s25 seconds ago

Lichtensteiger has stepped out so Long slides to C and Kouandjio inserts at LG.

1. I never want to see black as a primary color in our uniforms. I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with rolling out black uniforms. It's just not a good look on most teams, us included.

2. Living in South Carolina, I don't care where they put the stadium. I have my seat here. As a former Marylander, I have to shake my head at the egos' of Virginians, that every time they mention a stadium might go in their state, they have the gall to think they will change the name to the Virginia Redskins. As long as the are in the vicinity of the DMV, you can cross that pipe dream off your list. Plus Virginia Redskins sounds ugly, as would the Maryland Redskins. #soundsdumb.

**THIS IS A RECORDING!!**

:)

Ashburning Retweeted Skip Bayless

**THIS IS A RECORDING!!**

Ashburning added,

Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless
I am sick and tired of so much bad news about my Cowboys so early. But haters better hate now. This team will shut them up in January.

Looks like we'll be sitting down with Morgan Moses at the same time Bruce Allen is making the announcement today.

Perry Riley just replaced Mason Foster and is now playing next to Will Compton

@RealSkipBayless "Tony romoSUCKS will never, ever win a Super Bowl for the Dallas Cowboys." Remember writing that Skip?

Love the Pursuit of Happiness @JDoc_son #redskins

#Redskins safety and nice guy @D_Brut30 holding the umbrella for @Amie_Just during their interview.

Con564OWEAA3Hi3.jpg

Darrell Green Retweeted Allan

Thank you kindly my friend. Just tried to represent my God, my Family and the Fans.

Darrell Green added,

Allan @allan_two3
@darrellgreen28 not only are you my @Redskins favorite player. You're my all time favorite NFL player. Still wear my # 28 jersey on gameday!

Who's had alot of trouble with Crowder?

1. Team is giving Kendall Fuller a chance. First team nickel has Breeland and Norman outside with Fuller in the slot.

2. @P_ConnerJr He's had a lot of trouble with Crowder from what I've seen. But that could just be that Crowder's really good. 1f914.png

More

@_ChillyCom Crowder has definitely got catches on him but Fuller is usually close. Still needs to learn nuances

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 
keim_john_m.jpg

The Redskins announced that they have added former general manager Bobby Beathard to their Ring of Fame. Beathard was the architect during the Redskins Super Bowl runs in the 1980s. He later served five years as San Diego's general manager, helping build a team that also reached the Super Bowl. Beathard, on the right,is the 49th member of the Ring of Fame.

Cool thanx alot soulskin...competition,competition I'll say will make this an all around better team.

I remember seeing something...here..AT HOME,about how Norman didn't have these kind of receivers to go up against in panthers camp and he's kind of having to adjust..that's realy saying something about our receiving core and I believe how much better it will make him..or at least a little easier any who lol.

Sorry one last thing please dear lord to the gods above please,please PLEASE leave Breeland on Dez...Breeland ownes Dez Bryant..write that **** down Skip B

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 5m5 minutes ago

"A lot of people thought I was nuts because I started drafting away 1st round picks. We did things differently" - Beathard

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 3m3 minutes ago

"We coached all our players as if they were 1st round picks. Everyone got an honest and fair look". - Beathard

"When I came in, Jack was the coach. It was a whole different system I wanted to put in" - Beathard

"I called Joe [Gibbs] and asked if he wanted the job. Joe said 'yeah!', so I told him to pick some coaches he wants and we'll build a staff"

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 2m2 minutes ago

Jack Kent Cooke to Beathard: "Who in the hell is Joe Gibbs?"

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 2m2 minutes ago

GREAT story from Beathard: When he told Jack Kent Cooke he was hiring Gibbs, Cooke said, "Who the hell is Joe Gibbs?" #RedskinsTalk

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 3m3 minutes ago

Joe Gibbs lost the first four games but then they started winning. Eventually, JKC told Gibbs that he was the only coach he ever wanted lol

Archived