Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 6

PleaseBlitz

http://www.theonion.com/article/game-thrones-fan-rewatching-past-episodes-remind-s-52796

‘Game Of Thrones’ Fan Rewatching Past Episodes To Remind Self Of What Characters’ Breasts Look Like

FREMONT, CA—In an effort to refresh his memory ahead of the upcoming season of the popular fantasy series, local Game Of Thrones fan Bryan Parker reportedly rewatched past episodes of the show this week to remind himself of what all the characters’ breasts look like. “I remember most of the characters’ breasts, but there are just so many of them, and a lot of the time there’s a bunch on the screen at once, so I felt I really needed to brush up on them just to be safe,” said Parker, who explained that even after regularly watching the show for five seasons, he still often becomes confused trying to keep track of all the various nipples.

He's wasting his time.

Much faster with Mr. Skin...

So Jon will be on a pyre and be reborn and we find out he is a Targaryen. Tyrian will be sprayed by dragon fire in the basement and be unhurt and we will find out he is one too

So I'm trying to figure out where Arya will fit into all this

I think it's safe to assume that the Lanisters days are numbered (Tyrian is not a Lannister)

I think Arya will fulfill her kill list by completing her training without losing herself. She will then be a rogue "faceless man", go back to Westeros and systematically assassinate everyone who's left alive on her list. She will do so as a different person each time, to prevent herself from being detected.

I also think in the end she will survive to the end of the series, but due to the traumatic experiences she's had since Ned was executed, she will be too different and too much on a loner to reintegrate herself with the Starks. She may not even let them know she's alive. Just kill the people she needs to kill and disappear. As far as history goes, the fate of Arya Stark would always be a mystery.

Do people actually have Game of Thrones watch parties? Why? I couldn't stand watching this show with other people. Way too much potential for disturbances. I prefer sitting and watching alone.

Can't wait for tonight. Gonna be great to have GoT back on Sunday nights.

Do people actually have Game of Thrones watch parties? Why? I couldn't stand watching this show with other people. Way too much potential for disturbances. I prefer sitting and watching alone.

Can't wait for tonight. Gonna be great to have GoT back on Sunday nights.

Usually invite a couple of friends for the season premiere and finale. Only people who know how to keep their mouth shut.

Pretty annoyed that HBO doesn't allow live streaming of their shows through HBO NOW or HBO GO. At least for users on a PC accessing it through a web browser. Literally every network is doing this now. Guess I'm going to need to avoid all social media until they post the episode after it airs, which sometimes takes hours. 

Pretty annoyed that HBO doesn't allow live streaming of their shows through HBO NOW or HBO GO. At least for users on a PC accessing it through a web browser. Literally every network is doing this now. Guess I'm going to need to avoid all social media until they post the episode after it airs, which sometimes takes hours.

I've watched live on HBO Go before, just watched this one in full at like 920pm.

Wish they would have thrown us a bone. Predicatable first episode, set up all the plot lines for the season.

Consider this. We know absolutely nothing more than week did last week. Lame but not sure why I expected anything else. The pacing continues to suck

The fate of Jon Snow is revealed

Lol. Why would they do this when they can stretch it out for an entire season. At this point they know we're gonna watch we have 6 years invested

Lol. Why would they do this when they can stretch it out for an entire season. At this point they know we're gonna watch we have 6 years invested

I thought what they did with Jon was incredibly smart.

It took all of the unavoidable "he was spotted on set" leaks from "this is proof he's alive" back to 100% ambiguity. We have no idea about him and his future on the show right now. That's a good thing.

I thought what they did with Jon was incredibly smart.

It took all of the unavoidable "he was spotted on set" leaks from "this is proof he's alive" back to 100% ambiguity. We have no idea about him and his future on the show right now. That's a good thing.

That is an interesting take on it. I'm guessing we won't know his fate until the final episode of the season.

That is an interesting take on it. I'm guessing we won't know his fate until the final episode of the season.

Gotta be sooner than that. The nights watch wants his body for whatever reason and Davos had until "tonight" to surrender. Can't imagine they stretch that a whole season. Something is happening with JS body and I'm guessing we get some clarity by Episodes 2-4.

Man I read so many great fan theories about how Doran was involved in some super secret plots and plans to destroy the Lannisters from behind the scenes. The weak crippled man was just for show so people would underestimate and not suspect him while he pulled off the most amazing long con in the history of Westeros. He was just acting weak and not avenging Oberyn and Elia because he had some awesome plan already in motion from around the time after Elia had died so acting out after Oberyn died would blow all the carefully positioned pieces he had set up over decades. So I was very disappointed to find out he was nothing more than a weak crippled man it seems.

I also read quite a few theories about how Melissandre always wore the necklace because it was a glamour so at least some people nailed that theory. Sooooo weird to finally not know what is going on because I don't have book source material to fall back on. At least I can take comfort in the fact that if I don't really like this season the books have a lot of storylines that are completely different currently and the show is more like an alternate universe.

This is the only post in this thread that I will make that brings up the books from here forward, I'm sure no one wants to read about what myself and/or others think about this season and how it relates to the books. Sorry, it's just kind of shocking knowing I'm in the dark with everyone else now and after this episode I'm not really sure if I like that or not :). I was kind of disappointed with this episode to be honest.

Archived