Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 6

PleaseBlitz

I think you mean Dorne, not Born. :lol:

I don't recall him being on the ship. I'm re-watching season 5 right now, but haven't got to that point yet.

I love auto correct...

He might not be. But, I thought that he was going to be appointed to the small counsel. Which is why thought that you might be on the boat.

Regardless, I think that he is dead. If he is not on the boat, and they're going to go find him anyway.

I also think that the hot queen might be done too.

Stannis Baratheon is a gimme, we didn't actually see Brienne kill him, but you have to assume he's gone.

I hope Ramsey Bolton dies, I know he's just a character but people like that make me ill.  I've gotten soft as I approach middle age.  I don't mind the father so much, I guess because his actions seem more direct and calculated, not the drawn out torture **** that Ramsey does.

I figure Theon/Reek will bite it at some point, I think the main thing he had left to do was save Sansa, and he's done it.

Sam Tarly's father is going to get stabbity death, hopefully by Sam's hand, starting Sam's ascension to overweight overlord.  I'm all in on this theory.

I still hope that weakling from the Eyrie gets put in the ground, somehow.  Christ that kid was annoying, in the books and show both.

Sam Tarly's father is going to get stabbity death, hopefully by Sam's hand, starting Sam's ascension to overweight overlord.  I'm all in on this theory.

I still hope that weakling from the Eyrie gets put in the ground, somehow.  Christ that kid was annoying, in the books and show both.

I agree with the wimpy Tully kid. But, as we've seen, the weak are not long for the world of Westeros.

In regards to Sam's dad, that would be satisfying. Sam isn't a murderer though, even when it comes to his scumbag father. If anything, I could see Sam's efforts to confront and stop the white walkers as gaining him some respect from his pops. The elder Tarley is quite the douchebag though, so if a horrible fate befell him, I wouldn't be displeased.

Walder Frey    (the host of the Red Wedding) is gonna get it this season..... probably from a Lanister.    

Eh, Frey's are allied with the Lannisters now. If anything, looks like Littlefinger has been around the area recently, and seeing as how he loved Catelyn, I could see him offering up a dose of revenge.

Eh, Frey's are allied with the Lannisters now. If anything, looks like Littlefinger has been around the area recently, and seeing as how he loved Catelyn, I could see him offering up a dose of revenge.

i know they are aligned with the lanisters... they slaughtered the starks TO align with the lanisters....

and turnaround is fair play 

(the "by a lanister" part was really just a last second throw-in..... but i really do think that he meet a brutal end some way or another this season)   

i think they might've hinted that this character was going to come back already,if that was the case...  (if it is who i assume you mean)... no mention for several seasons and then BOOM RETRIBUTION would probably make it seem half assed/half baked

Frey not being even mentioned for two seasons and then showing up in trailers is a pretty big sign they are going down. If Walder Frey dies this season, he needs to die by the hand of a Stark, or their allies. Unfortunately I don't think they'll be any of the few Starks around to fulfill that need. Arya will probably spend the entire season in Bravaos again. Jon will have his hands full with either the Nights Watch and/or the Boltons. Sansa is just trying to survive, and Bran/Rickon can't do it.

I could see the Brotherhood Without Banners assassinating him. When we last saw them they were fighting in that region.

That scene in the teaser where Tyrion seems to get the dragon fire in the face, I bet that's when we find out he is a targeryon

You think so? There have been rumors about that for years. It's plausible, but I think it was just some clever editing during the trailer to make it look like he will get burned.

http://watchersonthewall.com/hbo-renewed-game-thrones-season-7/

Season six hasn’t even premiered yet, but HBO is already getting geared up season seven!

HBO announced officially today that they are renewing Game of Thrones for 2017. The announcement was made by Michael Lombardo, president of HBO Programming.

Season six of of Game of Thrones will begin this Sunday, April 24th at 9PM ET.

In addition to the Game of Thrones news, HBO has also renewed today the comedies Veep and Silicon Valley.

http://watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-6/

[updated!] New photos from Game of Thrones season 6!

___ resurrected? I'd bet the house on it too.

The show hasn't hinted at that in the least.  Closest was one tweet from the actress that plays Cersei, a few years ago.  

I'd suggest deleting that post and taking it over to the book thread for a discussion on whether they'll go that route or not.

http://www.theonion.com/article/game-thrones-fan-rewatching-past-episodes-remind-s-52796

‘Game Of Thrones’ Fan Rewatching Past Episodes To Remind Self Of What Characters’ Breasts Look Like

FREMONT, CA—In an effort to refresh his memory ahead of the upcoming season of the popular fantasy series, local Game Of Thrones fan Bryan Parker reportedly rewatched past episodes of the show this week to remind himself of what all the characters’ breasts look like. “I remember most of the characters’ breasts, but there are just so many of them, and a lot of the time there’s a bunch on the screen at once, so I felt I really needed to brush up on them just to be safe,” said Parker, who explained that even after regularly watching the show for five seasons, he still often becomes confused trying to keep track of all the various nipples.

Pretty sure that isn't happening at this point. But perhaps Blackfish may resurface and we will probably see others in the area.

Who is Blackfish?

I know this is a weird complaint for a show with ice zombies and dragons, but if they start resurrecting half the dead characters, I'm going to find it very annoying. I know they introduced the idea that it is possible. But it seems like one dude can do it, and he didn't have any idea how he was actually doing it.

It's such a cheat and would feel really soap opery. Like maybe they can recast Ned Stark but it's some dude who got plastic surgery.

Lady Starke died like 3 years ago. It would be weird if she was still lying in that hall after all this time and just sat up.

Archived