Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants...lol

BornaSkinsFan83

3 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I can't believe the benched Manning for Geno... everyone knows geno sucks. That's a big f u to the guy that one them two super bowls.

He didn't win them ****.  Both of those SB's were won by dominant defensive play and two of the luckiest catches you'll ever see. HE is one of the most overrated QB's in the past 20 years.  Outside of those two SB seasons, Eli has never won a playoff game.  He has made a career off of his family name, and been overrated because he happens to be a Manning.

Now, the Geno Smith part is a complete joke.  Anyone being benched for Geno should be put on suicide watch.  As bad as Eli is, he's better than Geno, but the backup QB on my high school team was better than Geno, so that's not saying much.

• Thanks 2

What a mess the Giants are in! For those worried they may draft a young QB, they still don't have a O-line, RB, or #2 WR on offense.  I'm not sure about the Giants defensive needs but we do know they have that expensive defense that was purchased last year so their free agency shopping list will be limited.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, beachboy757 said:

What a mess the Giants are in! For those worried they may draft a young QB, they still don't have a O-line, RB, or #2 WR on offense.  I'm not sure about the Giants defensive needs but we do know they have that expensive defense that was purchased last year so their free agency shopping list will be limited.

Giant fans probably don’t want to hear this, but they should trade OBJ.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Taylor 36 said:

He didn't win them ****.  Both of those SB's were won by dominant defensive play and two of the luckiest catches you'll ever see. HE is one of the most overrated QB's in the past 20 years.  Outside of those two SB seasons, Eli has never won a playoff game.  He has made a career off of his family name, and been overrated because he happens to be a Manning.

Now, the Geno Smith part is a complete joke.  Anyone being benched for Geno should be put on suicide watch.  As bad as Eli is, he's better than Geno, but the backup QB on my high school team was better than Geno, so that's not saying much.

I disagree.  If nothing else, I thought he, similar to Flacco in his SB playoff run, passed the NFL franchise QB "eye test".  Eli, and Flacco, can really look like crap at times, but I thought in watching them during those runs that they LOOKED like top franchise QBs.  Both made big plays throughout the playoffs, and I thought Eli in particular did very well in making plays that you need a top flight QB to make in the playoffs/SB. 

2 hours ago, pointyfootball said:

I disagree.  If nothing else, I thought he, similar to Flacco in his SB playoff run, passed the NFL franchise QB "eye test".  Eli, and Flacco, can really look like crap at times, but I thought in watching them during those runs that they LOOKED like top franchise QBs.  Both made big plays throughout the playoffs, and I thought Eli in particular did very well in making plays that you need a top flight QB to make in the playoffs/SB. 

Eli's postseason runs in 2007-08 and 2011-12 were near flawless.  Go watch the GB game in 07-08 where it was -25 degrees and he was dealing. Then go watch how he gutted it out against SF in the 2012 NFC Championship game.  Only ignorant fans would say he didn't have a huge hand in it.

Probably would have won back to back SBs in 07-08 and 08-09 had Plaxico not shot himself. Giants had beaten the Steelers decisively earlier that season.

• Like 2

On 11/29/2017 at 5:07 PM, Simmsy said:

Screw him, he's not a factor for us anymore. I want the tears of Giants fans for the next 5 years.

They're gonna do a hard reset, retool with a young gun, and kick our asses for another 13 years.

That's what'll happen. The only tears that will be flowing will be ours :mellow:

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

They're gonna do a hard reset, retool with a young gun, and kick our asses for another 13 years.

That's what'll happen. The only tears that will be flowing will be ours :mellow:

Yep. I can see it now. The next 10+ years in the division, the starting QBs will be Wentz, Dak, 1st round QB on the giants, and who the **** knows on the redskins. Why? Cause it’s DC sports. We can never have nice things 

• Thanks 1

On 12/1/2017 at 2:32 AM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yep. I can see it now. The next 10+ years in the division, the starting QBs will be Wentz, Dak, 1st round QB on the giants, and who the **** knows on the redskins. Why? Cause it’s DC sports. We can never have nice things 

Dak is vastly overrated. I wouldn't worry too much about him.

On 12/4/2017 at 12:21 PM, Monk4thaHALL said:

Y'all realize that McAdoo benched Eli, snapped his streak, as his final stroke F-you retaliation because he already got wind that Tish/Mara were going to dump his ass?

All it did was accelerate when it happened, now as opposed to the end of the season. 

If that was the case, why didn't they just gut him already? All they'd have to say is post a twitter meme saying "He wanted to bench Eli, the absolute madman" and they wouldn't have been any worse off.

11 hours ago, NickyJ said:

If that was the case, why didn't they just gut him already? All they'd have to say is post a twitter meme saying "He wanted to bench Eli, the absolute madman" and they wouldn't have been any worse off.

Because they wanted him to do the dirty work for them. Now everybody has accepted that Eli is gone after the season.

If Macadon't hadn't benched Eli then the fans would be hysterical when they found out in Feb that he's being traded or dumped.