Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

They could always do it Book of Boba Fett style and have him recalling his past and then a current Sith version, Lord Starkiller.

But yeah, Galen Marek is too young for Bale to protray him. Even Sam Witwer, who really is Starkiller, is too old now. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

On 6/29/2022 at 11:21 AM, Voice_of_Reason said:

@Momma There Goes That Man, completely unrelated question: on the "Midnight Boys" they play something (and I can't really tell what they are saying, maybe "stop the " when somebody says something completely weird and they want to yell at them.  Do you have any idea what this is all about?  I imagine it has something to do with Marvel, and I don't marvel, but what the hell are they saying and why?  Any idea?  (I think you mentioned you'd listened to them before, which is why I'm asking...)

didn’t see this. It’s stop the cap. Cap means lie so this is where they get real and tell it like it is 

A New Hope is two parts. The ESB episode aired last night & I believe ROTJ is set for next week.

If you don't have VICE, I believe they have their own YouTube channel that they put their shows on as well.

Also, the ILM 6 part documentary just dropped on Disney+ 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Riggo#44 changed the title to All Things Star Wars Thread
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, “Misdirection” said:

Andor is excellent. Need @Momma There Goes That Man to chime in. I recall you want them to get away from all things “skywalker”. Does something like this scratch the itch?

I’m very excited for it but I didn’t even know it had released yet. Marketing is a lot less than Mando, Boba, and Kenobi. I’m going to try to catch up this weekend 

• Thumb up 1