Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

I'm impressed with Hap as well... Sometimes he posts tweets at what... 4/5 AM? Does he never sleep?

Between BRBN and his impeccable job here, there is no doubt Hap is the most valuable ES member/contributor by far. 

After me, of course. :D 

I'm impressed with Hap as well... Sometimes he posts tweets at what... 4/5 AM? Does he never sleep?

Of course I sleep, I get 5 or 6 hours every night and 5 or 6 short but intensive naps during the day in fact.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What will the #Redskins do with pick #21? We'll ask ESPN NFL Draft analyst @LRiddickESPN at 5:00 on The Drive.

Cg6b7mmUoAAkP5w.jpg

Evan Silva @evansilva 5m5 minutes ago

I looked at every NFL team's draft picks and wrote some thoughts on what they might do this week: http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/62208/60/team-by-team-draft-preview?ls=roto:nfl:gnav 

106.7 The Fan @1067theFan 31m31 minutes ago

"Darrell Green spoiled Redskins fans." Josh Norman returns swagger to #Redskins secondary, @Snide_Remarks writes: read it in BRBN CBS DC

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 45m45 minutes ago

Anthony Raposa Retweeted HapHaszard ES

24 will be his number. Guaranteed. He confirmed on ESPN980 today.

Anthony Raposa added,

HapHaszard ES @HapHaszard
@AnthonyRaposa Waiting to make sure he pays for #24

Washington Redskins @Redskins 51m51 minutes ago

McCloughan says Norman signing doesn't change draft plans. More from the #Redskins' GM: http://redsk.in/24fYVnK 

Cg6WCIyUYAAyFZp.jpg

Cg6hJLRW4AQYW5C.jpg

michael phillips ‏@michaelpRTD 1h1 hour ago

Josh Norman feud storylines coming in Weeks 2, 3, 12, 13, 15 and 17 (Cowboys, Giants, Cardinals and Panthers). No bit roles for the new guy.

And in between those games he just has Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, potentially Josh Gordon and then Alshon Jeffrey.

We will find out this year if he is worth that contract

I must've missed a thread or something in the atnfl forum, did dallas make a move other than having players suspended?

How is dallas the 8th likeliest team to win the sb?

Come on, how long have you been following the NFL?

Not sold on an aging QB coming off a major injury. Currently, other than Dez(who we have shutdown in the past) no one on that offense is all that. As for their defense, it was good last year, but do they really have any true playmakers on that unit?

Not afraid of the Cowboys.

They lost demarco and didn't get the same running game last year , romoSUCKS is on his sunset tour.

It's more of an "if" they put it together at this point than they "should".  I agree.

But you have to put forth a professional effort against them, they have a ton of talent.

Not sold on an aging QB coming off a major injury. Currently, other than Dez(who we have shutdown in the past) no one on that offense is all that. As for their defense, it was good last year, but do they really have any true playmakers on that unit?

Not afraid of the Cowboys.

Panthers said the same thing.

I know he had very little to do with that, but if they add some talent and get lucky with health (like us...) they're going to be a very difficult out.

Their running game was pretty effective last season considering the qbs they had. And now they have Alfred too. He is getting over the hill, but you still can't cheat on romoSUCKS to stop the run to the same extent you can cheat on Weeden.

Its not a SB winning offense, but it should be alright. I expect they'll be back up to their usual 8-8 caliber

They were what, a 12-4 team before Tony R and Dez were hurt this season and now have the chance to add a top 5 elite player in the draft.

They were 12-4 two years ago.

The NFL (particularly the NFC East) has changed since then.

The Redskins were 4-12 two years ago. You don't think we are the same team they walked over then in the division?

They were 12-4 two years ago.

The NFL (particularly the NFC East) has changed since then.

The Redskins were 4-12 two years ago. You don't think we are the same team they walked over then in the division?

No our pieces have improved considerably, most notably finding a likely franchise QB. They're still very much a quality team and close to the same team they were IMO, Tony R health, considered

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 12m12 minutes ago

I had ppl hitting me up like "are you sure??" "But he was so close on the JNO deal numbers!" Come on guys...

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 45m45 minutes ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted RedskinsGraffix™

"No Mans Land" Josh NorMAN Bashaud BreeLAND Yeah... I'll allow it.

Chad Ryan added,

CgvD4A1WgAArGAf.jpg
RedskinsGraffix™ @RedskinsGraffix
No Mans Land! 1f525.png@Salute_me17 @J_No24

They lost demarco and didn't get the same running game last year , romoSUCKS is on his sunset tour.

Watch the old gunslingers...they became old gunslingers for a reason. He can still shoot some holes and pull out an upset. We can't be arrogant or underestimate anyone...including the browns.

Kill em all...bury everyone

Archived