Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

NFLTradeRumors.co @nfltrade_rumors 4m4 minutes ago

"Zero Talks" Between 49ers & Broncos For Colin Kaepernick, Trade Considered Unlikely By Sunday http://bit.ly/24kzUI4  #49ers #Broncos

I'll give Raposa that he has entertaining tweets but he acts like he has inside sources telling him who the Redskins like -- hard for me to believe that to be the case

Chad from Australia gives him all his inside info.... ;)

Redskins Fans @RedskinsViews 9m9 minutes ago

#WashingtonRedskins #RedskinsNation NFL Rumor Central: Jarrett's 2016 season in doubt? #HTTR #Redskins ESPN Read it in BRBN

Guys take a moment to let this comment sink in. Is super good.

Let me explain for people who slept during history classes. :P

1. The ceiling of the Sinstine Chapel was painted by Michelangelo. One of the premier architects of his time (althought more famous as a painter). Scot is the architect of the current Redskins team.

2. The ceiling is one of his most famous works where he put a lot of times in. Scot (if he does well and doesn't get fired) looks to be on his most important project that will cost him lot of time but can make him famous.

3. The ceiling is part of holy ground, could say it's holy. People worship it. For us fans the Redskins are holy and Scot is building a part of it's history.

I could go on...but spare you it.

Makes me wonder if CBass has any idea how good his comment was

I'm glad he finally got one right because the first fifteen Chapels he did were terrible. 

Sports Illustrated @SInow 5m5 minutes ago

What it's like to jump from Division II/III to the NFL read it in BRBN

ChE5xuIU8AA-iFv.jpg

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 2m2 minutes ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted Anthony Raposa

IMO all of those except Bullard don't make it out of the first round of the draft.

Chad Ryan added,

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa
If #Redskins trade back, targets are (in no particular order) :…

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 6m6 minutes ago

If Laquon Treadwell or Josh Doctson are on the board at 21 look for the #Bengals to trade up to that spot. *1 of few teams to call #Redskins

Junior Galette @JovaisG 36s37 seconds ago

No one cared who I was till I put in the MASK

ChE7583W0AAeUAq.jpg

Chad from Australia gives him all his inside info.... ;)

I notice Raposa refers sometimes to things he read on NFL Draft Bites or other places and co-opts the rumor as if he heard it personally. :)  Draft Bites is another site that seems to just throw stuff at the wall, though again I'll give them that they are entertaining in doing so. 

2. Never have I seen a QB go from projected #1 overall pick to a sleeper QB In a few months until Connor Cook. Kid is a solid QB.

Not Robert Griffin @Pseudo_RGIII 1h1 hour ago

"If so and so team trades back, expect them to target (rattles off 10 names)" I mean seriously?

T Manuel @TMM75 28m28 minutes ago

I sure hope Eli Apple shows up on draft night looking like Chef Boyardee (hat and all). That'd be a fun look

Mina Kimes @minakimes 19h19 hours ago

brb getting this beautiful image tattooed on my back http://bit.ly/241Bthm 

ChBLBmTWwAAaI6Y.jpg

Jim Marek @MarekJim 4m4 minutes ago Lakewood, OH

Jim Marek Retweeted NFL Draft Insider

I want the #Browns to pick a player that can actually wake up in the morning.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 5m5 minutes ago

Free-agent QB Brian Hoyer plans to wait to see how draft plays out this week before choosing where to sign, per source.

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 7m7 minutes ago

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 10m10 minutes ago

1) I strongly do not believe #Redskins will trade out of 1st round entirely

2) I think, overall, there will be fewer first round trades.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 10m10 minutes ago

3) I think the popular big boards and conventional thinking on mid/late 1st round talent will go out the window tomorrow. Many risers.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 9m9 minutes ago

4) Don't put too much stock into draft day rumors and "credible sources" from random accounts. *Cough* Kam *Cough*

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 9m9 minutes ago

5) Up until the #Redskins were on the clock last year, everyone thought they *knew* the pick was Leonard Williams. Don't rush to assumptions

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 7m7 minutes ago

6) There's a few day 2 and day 3 players I love; Adam Gotsis, Joshua Perry, Jonathan Williams, Tavon Young, Romeo Okwara.

Pulling your leg Hap, hope you know that! ;)

I know :) Funny thing my first trip down one of my brothers was stationed there, my 2nd trip down another brother was stationed there. 

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 5m5 minutes ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted Brian McNally

And importantly; needs to be a hot commodity the #Redskins are willing to pass on. But yup, I agree 100%.

Chad Ryan added,

Brian McNally @bmcnally14
@ChadwikoRCC That's the bigger issue for me. Has to be a trade partner in the 20s willing to come up. Need a hot commodity to slip to them

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 11m11 minutes ago

@bmcnally14 Now I almost want you to save it for RVA in-person over beers so I can get drunk and jealous and live it vicariously through you

HapHaszard ES @HapHaszard 9m9 minutes ago

@ChadwikoRCC @bmcnally14 There is beer in RVA? Why didn't someone tell me that 2 years ago?

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 5m5 minutes ago

@HapHaszard @ChadwikoRCC DANGEROUSLY cheap beer

HapHaszard ES @HapHaszard 4m4 minutes ago

@bmcnally14 @ChadwikoRCC The only thing Chad told me about was the toasted cheese sandwiches he got out of the back of a truck.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 1m1 minute ago

@HapHaszard @bmcnally14 They were fantastic. Oh man. I have not forgotten about them.

@ChadwikoRCC @bmcnally14 To quote you last year "they were from the back of a truck, what could go wrong?" Cracked me up.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 2m2 minutes ago

@HapHaszard @bmcnally14 Advice for life.

Archived