Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

You're leaving out the 450 touches Demarco Murray got. romoSUCKS and Dez have been together a while, it was the career year of Murray that was the difference. romoSUCKS and Dez just being healthy wasn't enough before, it won't be enough now. Especially as injuries add up for both guys.

And Witten is going to be 34 this season. He's had a helluva career, but time catches up to everyone

You're leaving out the 450 touches Demarco Murray got. romoSUCKS and Dez have been together a while, it was the career year of Murray that was the difference. romoSUCKS and Dez just being healthy wasn't enough before, it won't be enough now. Especially as injuries add up for both guys.

Bingo.  I am totally convinced this is what did it for them.  When you have the NFL's leading rusher on your team then your QB and the rest of the offense looks very very good.

And Witten is going to be 34 this season. He's had a helluva career, but time catches up to everyone

Seriously, I hate the Cowboys as much as anyone.  This is one guy I respect as a player and a person.  Dude is a baller.

I was never "worried" about Dez during our games.  I was always worried about this guy.  I bet he would give us fits and burn us at the age of 74 let alone 34. 

The Cowboys are definitely living on borrowed time.  You never know your players are over the hill until they show it one year, and then it hits you like a ton of bricks.  Well, this might be that year.  romoSUCKS has started getting the injuries, and Witten had the worst year of his career.  Without the 2 of them, the Cowboys arent much.

Josh Norman isn't Deion Sanders or Albert Haynesworth 2.0  Read it in BRBN

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 30m30 minutes ago

ICYMI—Need to Know: Will the Norman deal affect the #Redskins' draft strategy? read it in BRBN

Cg7QR2MWsAEN-pB.jpg

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 1h1 hour ago

Nkemdiche has so much talent & could end up being a steal in the draft, but can he stay clean after he gets comfortable? See: Randy Gregory

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 2h2 hours ago

@bmcnally14 Nicely done on the draft prospect profile just now on the radio. This a new thing for this week or have I missed earlier ones?

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 2h2 hours ago

We break-down five rookies who may become #Redskins at pick 21 on Thursday. Read: http://redskinscapitalconnection.com/five-potential-redskins-first-round-picks/ 

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 2h2 hours ago

SPARQ is a good gauge at who the most athletic guys are in the draft. I love taking chances on raw freaks if you can coach them up.

Not Robert Griffin @Pseudo_RGIII 3h3 hours ago

I know you all have been waiting, but I'm putting the finishing touches on my 7 round mock draft

Cg-SF27U0AAhX58.jpg

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 3h3 hours ago

McCloughan says building through draft still #Redskins' primary method read it in BRBN #RedskinsTalk

Cg-Jx8sWMAAZjLm.jpg

Lake Lewis Jr @LakeLewis 4h4 hours ago

Picking at 21 in rd1 I think #Redskins should trade down if a team wants to make a move. A center & d-lineman should be there in 2nd

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 5m5 minutes ago

Josh Norman gets in Dez Bryant's face after batting away the first pass of the game. Thought J-No was setting tone

Cg-8JyCWIAAu1Nq.jpg

RedskinsCheerleaders @1stLadiesOfFB 13m13 minutes ago Maryland, USA

Need summer plans for your children? RT & one lucky winner will receive their choice of one FREE #WRC summer camp!

Cg-6i6FXEAIrO5t.jpg

Redskins mailbag: On Josh Norman, the Kam Chancellor rumors and the draft Read it in BRBN

Jeff Darlington @JeffDarlington 5m5 minutes ago

If, for instance, Bradford holds out of training camp, his bonus could be rescinded, incrementally, up to 25 percent starting after Day 5.

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 8m8 minutes ago

Joining a playoff team was everything for Josh Norman. Good thing the Redskins made the playoffs last year.

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 13m13 minutes ago

Mark Bullock Retweeted Burgundy Blog

Hate this, Jarrett was such a key part of the secondary last year

Mark Bullock added,

Burgundy Blog @BurgundyBlog
.@MikeJonesWaPo on KJarrett, who has lost 30 pounds: "A return in 2016 hasn’t been ruled out, but it’s hard to imagine it happening."

Seriously, I hate the Cowboys as much as anyone. This is one guy I respect as a player and a person. Dude is a baller.

I was never "worried" about Dez during our games. I was always worried about this guy. I bet he would give us fits and burn us at the age of 74 let alone 34.

On a side note, it's funny you mention that about Dez, cuz I'm usually not worried about Dez, cuz we handle him pretty well. His stat line in the 2012 Thanksgiving game was nice, but they were throwing playing catch up. Other than that, he's usually contained. I heard Casserly on 980 talking about Josh Norman helps us with Dez like we needed it.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 43m43 minutes ago

#Redskins' GM McCloughan: 'The optimism is there' read it in BRBN #RedskinsTalk

Cg_IaKsWYAAZiek.jpg

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 59m59 minutes ago

If #Eagles can trade Sam Bradford -- they'll save cap space this year & presumably get at least one draft pick back to off-set # 2 trade

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 55m55 minutes ago

Currently, with Bradford, the # 2 pick (a QB) & Chase Daniel - the #Eagles are slated to pay 3 QB's almost $22.5 million combined. #NFL

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 50m50 minutes ago

So instead of paying 3 QB's almost $22.5 M, they could be around $21 M for two & also save money on next year's cap. Expensive transaction.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago

Where are the hotspots for trades? Which teams are looking to move for which players? Answers here:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25567539/where-the-trades-first-round-surprises-will-happen-in-the-nfl-draft

John Keim @john_keim 12m12 minutes ago

John Keim Retweeted Master Tesfatsion

Scouts really like Butler. Think his stock likely higher among scouts, teams than in most mock drafts.

John Keim added,

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes
Are y'all guessing Vernon Butler now because Peter King had him in his mock draft?
3 retweets 1 like

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 17m17 minutes ago

My complete Redskins mock draft in the Post Express will be online in a few hours. Whew - lot of work. No wonder McCloughan gets big money.

"The Beatles got the white hats. What's left? The black hat. Usually the guy in the black hat gets killed in the end, not this time, brother."

Keith Richards

Embrace the hate...we are The Rolling Stones of the NFL.

Dallas Sucks

Start me Up. 

Josh Norris @JoshNorris 2m2 minutes ago

Josh Norris Retweeted Greg Gabriel

I'll have a 2017 mock out next week.

Josh Norris added,

Greg Gabriel @greggabe
The really nice thing about Thursday night is we won't have to see anymore mock drafts for about 8 or 9 months

Burgundy Blog @BurgundyBlog 9m9 minutes ago

Burgundy Blog Retweeted Around The NFL

McC was VP of Player Personnel for #49ers then. Still not clear to me exactly who drove decision to take Smith #1.

Burgundy Blog added,

Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL

The Cowboys are definitely living on borrowed time.  You never know your players are over the hill until they show it one year, and then it hits you like a ton of bricks.  Well, this might be that year.  romoSUCKS has started getting the injuries, and Witten had the worst year of his career.  Without the 2 of them, the Cowboys arent much.

Cownots coming to a end run, romoSUCKS has started getting the injuries, and Witten had the worst year of his career.

Not Robert Griffin @Pseudo_RGIII 52s52 seconds ago

"Well, first you will need to weigh out your bleach and peroxide to achieve the correct ratio..."

Cg_tJfpWYAM-wQK.jpg

Stephen Czarda @SCzardaRedskins 6m6 minutes ago

Alabama's Jarran Reed, Reggie Ragland and Ryan Kelly most linked to #Redskins in mocks. 1f4da.png: http://bit.ly/21rEXTM 

Cg_sbz7WIAAYy19.jpg

Drea Avent @dreaavent 50m50 minutes ago

Great interview recently w/redskins linebacker @T_Garvin28 .Cool convo about how happy he is to be a skin now #nfl

Cg_ikkTUUAAl_MZ.jpg

Drea Avent @dreaavent 45m45 minutes ago

..@T_Garvin28 opening up to me about how his father was his hero .Athletes keep it real on Drea Avent productions 1f4af.png

Cg_kAgfUcAARPTw.jpg

Mike Szvetitz @Szvetitz 19m19 minutes ago

Redskins got big splash in free agency right. Well, that's the hope, says @World_of_Woody read it in BRBN

Cg_tLPmWUAEi0SO.jpg

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 9m9 minutes ago

Skip Bayless is leaving ESPN. Oh, darn.

Liz Clarke @lizclarketweet 10m10 minutes ago

Thoroughly enjoyed talking Josh Norman & #Skins signing on @ScottH_WSJ Show. Thanks for the invitation!

DeAngelo Hall @DeAngeloHall23 11m11 minutes ago

I'm hooked to @DanceMoms thanks to my daughters and my wife smh. I'm a football player I'm suppose to be watching sports lol

Archived