Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

They feel like they saw enough. I would like to see what you suggest to, honestly. But these guys know way more about this guy than I do and they exiled the savior to get him. I dont think they would have made the moves they have if they already didn't KNOW he had what they want. 

Success is determined by alot of factors and never guaranteed. But they believe he is a "Football player" and the guy for the job. So give him the job. 

Not really what I wanted to hear.  Sure it would give us cap room, but why not let Kirk prove he can do it against a harder schedule and more consistently over a full season?  I doubt you're getting a significant discount signing him this year.  Let it play out and pony up if you have to next season.

Driving to the crib on my lunch break... (I live in NC right now for those of you who don't know) and the Panthers fans are losing their minds.

Pretty hefty gulf in those who blame the Panthers and those who say Norman left for money.  Most hate Norman now. lol

Favorite quote... "He chose money over winning".

**** you're the Carolina Panthers... ring check

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 1m1 minute ago

Scot McCloughan takeaways: -He's all about getting more draft picks. -Likes Vernon Davis because he's a blocking tight end

Scot McCloughan takeaways: -He's all about getting more draft picks. -Likes Vernon Davis because he's a blocking tight end

Sorry to tell ya SWFL, but I believe Hap beat you on this one by a nanosecond on those back to back posts :).

Better luck next time maybe :D

HapHaszard: 1

SWFL: 0

@D_A_76 @NFL_Memes This are the shizzle.

Cg50WdGWYAAyKQe.jpg

Sorry to tell ya SWFL, but I believe Hap beat you on this one by a nanosecond on those back to back posts :).

Better luck next time maybe :D

HapHaszard: 1

SWFL: 0

Half my tabs are being used for #Rileycoonerwatch, the other half twitter and ES-which was only spinning no matter how many times I refreshed. However that said, I am proud to come in second to such a tireless and worthy guy such as Hap. Not only does he keep this thing humming, he provides space X and NASA updates. 

1. Breaking Burgundy Retweeted Ben Standig

GMSM spoke at Redskins Park today. Norman soon.

Breaking Burgundy added,

Ben Standig @BenStandig "We knew we had to get him right away and get him on an airplane." - McCloughan on signing Josh Norman. http://foxs.pt/1MTiBtl  #Re

Matt Bowen @MattBowen41 4m4 minutes ago

Bradford isn't the future in Philly. He will be replaced (eventually). But as a teammate, I would want to see him compete. Go win the job.

Washington Redskins @Redskins 5m5 minutes ago

#Redskins DBs getting UP.

#Redskins DBs getting UP.
Vine by Redskins
View on Vine

Joel Corry @corryjoel 6m6 minutes ago

I wonder how Josh Norman would've reacted if Carolina responded to idea of signing franchise tag after rescission w/1 year deal for less $$.

Kirk Cousins @KirkCousins8 7m7 minutes ago

Excited to host my 1st @CitiPrivatePass youth football camp in the #DMV area this June! Click for info #CloserToPro

Ashburning Retweeted Baghead Milonakis

Twitter LIVELOOK: (zips up pants) Nothing to report here ,,,,I really got nothing....Back to you...#rileycoonerwatch

Ashburning added,

Baghead Milonakis @RileyCooner
I have a strong source that we will be acquiring chancellor for a 4th round 16 and a 4th round 17 pick expect announcement tomorrow

Norman to the podium

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 9s10 seconds ago

Josh Norman says there are similar scheme things between #Panthers & #Redskins. ..says it's been crazy. Loves history of #Redskins

Skins new CB Josh Norman says He's gonna do everything coaches ask 110 percent. Events of last week "surreal, crazy," but feels blessed

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 13s13 seconds ago

The gear makes it official. #Redskins

Cg540AuWgAAfkEv.jpg

Anthony Gulizia @AnthonyGulizia 37s37 seconds ago

New #Redskins CB Josh Norman: "Once they got me on that plane, they didn't let me out the building."

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 1m1 minute ago

Norman: "it was a family decision... And when I got on that plane, they didn't let me out the building."

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP 2m2 minutes ago

J Norman: "It's still surreal. Very blessed to be here with the organization. I'm loving it right now" #Redskins

Cg54qV2WMAAKOZX.jpg

XVI - Adam @DC9AdamW 48s49 seconds ago

People give Bruce Allen a lot of crap, but the welcome party he put on seemed to sway Norman. Right where BA needs to be. Parties...

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP 1m1 minute ago

Norman said he went around the room and asked his family for their thoughts. When asked about #Redskins, everyone raised their hand

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 2m2 minutes ago

Josh Norman polled family and friends on his decision: All #Redskins. "That hospitality sparked to my family."

Bradford's reaction is kind of silly.

His shaky play doesn't give him much leverage. The Eagles wouldn't have moved up in the draft to get a QB if they were happy with Bradford.

It's curious behavior. He knew he wasn't long for Philly with that short term deal.

Anthony Gulizia @AnthonyGulizia 3m3 minutes ago

Josh Norman consulted heavily with his family. Mostly everyone in his support circle favored #Redskins, cited hospitality of visit.

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP 3m3 minutes ago

Norman said it was between the #Redskins and #Saints. "It was a family decision".

Liz Clarke @lizclarketweet 4m4 minutes ago Ashburn, VA

Skins new CB Josh Norman says Signing w Skins was a family decision, involving mom, dad, brothers. Q: Skins v NO. Everybody voted Skins

Bryan Van Balen @bnvanbalen 44s45 seconds ago

When asked about how it feels to be one of highest paid NFL CBs, Norman says "know yourself, know your worth." 0-1f4af.png with the Drake lines.

ESPN 980 @ESPNRadio980 1m1 minute ago

.@J_No24 on facing Odell Beckham Jr and Dez " Best on Best, After the end of the day, after 4 quarters we'll see who's standing"

Liz Clarke @lizclarketweet 2m2 minutes ago Ashburn, VA

Skins new CB Josh Norman was shell shocked by getting released; loved when Skins Pres Allen sent 24 jersey & being wooed by big time team

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 2m2 minutes ago

Norman says about matchup with NFC East WRs, will be "best on best" and move on. #Redskins

Jim Corbett @ByJimCorbett 32s32 seconds ago

Norman's never been heavily recruited. Was stll she'll shocked, reeling from tag getting pulled when Bruce Allen texted pic of No. 24 jersey

Anthony Gulizia @AnthonyGulizia 1m1 minute ago

Norman, on shock of getting tag pulled by Panthers: "I just went in a room and sat there. Didn't want to be around nobody."

Liz Clarke @lizclarketweet 2m2 minutes ago Ashburn, VA

Skins new CB Josh Norman sat in room, stared at wall, didn't want to be around anyone when let go by CAR. Shook foundation of all he knew

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 2m2 minutes ago

Norman using the story of Abraham and Isaac says "there was a ram in the bush and God used that ram that was the Washington Redskins."

Josh Norman: Every time I step in the building I feel a family environment here. #Redskins @SportsJourney @aboutdotcom

Josh Norman: Every time I step in the building I feel a family environment here. #Redskins @SportsJourney @aboutdotcom

Norman said Snyder told him after he signed "be yourself. Be a leader."

Jim Corbett @ByJimCorbett 44s44 seconds ago

On twice year matchup with Odell Beckham Jr. "God has a way of smiling at people. It's going to be fun. I'm a competitor.

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 1m1 minute ago

Bruce Allen gets some heat, but he deserves some credit on the JNO signing. Norman said the text he got of the #Redskins 24 jersey was key.

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 2m2 minutes ago

Norman had a lengthy meeting with Snyder after signing on Friday. Owner's message? "Be yourself. Be a leader." #Redskins #RedskinsTalk

Archived