Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we make the playoffs, I propose the following...

Kirk wins a home playoff game against Seattle and I will literally eat a crow.

I was eye-balling that scenario the other day when they showed how Seattle was in the hunt.  I can't imagine if we get that matchup all the media attention leading up to that game.  I propose a chant at the end of the game: "You Like That!"

I was eye-balling that scenario the other day when they showed how Seattle was in the hunt. I can't imagine if we get that matchup all the media attention leading up to that game. I propose a chant at the end of the game: "You Like That!"

Their fans would probably say "um, you DO know we beat you guys the last 3 times in the playoffs, right? 1 win out of 4, good for you...". Which I would agree with. Beating them one time in the playoffs after losing to them the other 3 times would be fun, but I wouldn't get all ****y about it myself.

Their fans would probably say "um, you DO know we beat you guys the last 3 times in the playoffs, right? 1 win out of 4, good for you...". Which I would agree with. Beating them one time in the playoffs after losing to them the other 3 times would be fun, but I wouldn't get all ****y about it myself.

this is a what have you done for me lately league/society...you've gotten a lil surly lately Cooley....everything ok?

Archived