Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The immigration thread: American Melting Pot or Get off my Lawn

Burgold

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Beto O'Rourke is...

That's what the tv commercials down here tell me anyway...

what is the difference between supporting sanctuary cities and open borders?

15 cents? :pint:

10 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I am getting really sick and GOD DAMN TIRED of you sons of ****es using FACTS to distract from OUR talking points!!!

-GOP

But hang on that **** is wild. This is the wife of a Supreme Court justice. I know she has no obligation to tell the truth just cause of what her husband does for a living but that's crazy. 

People will see this and believe her. She probably knows this is false and if she doesnt that's even worse. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

When ICE launched an immigration crime hotline last year, the Trump administration pitched it as a way to provide resources to victims, but activists saw something else: an attack on the immigrant community................When the office first launched a line for its services the following April, protestors flooded the hotline to call in pranks and slow down response times. The plan picked up even more steam as the protestors shared the hotline number online, encouraging others to call in with fake tips. “Wouldn’t it be a shame if millions of people called this hotline to report their encounters with aliens of the UFO-variety,” one activist wrote, as others suggested phoning in with information on Superman or ET.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/23/18009730/trump-ice-hotline-immigration-crime-prank-phone-calls?fbclid=IwAR3WzoFlRWFHTLm-0crIX3p1_WRBbLgJ0GntfyMyj7zzQDP_zVNhzwHT5IU

59 minutes ago, twa said:

Is this a post in favor of ending affirmative action?

:pint:

Shocking that you posted something you thought was clever but makes no sense. 

7 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That’s a fair point.

There are pretty significant differences. To me it’s cities attempting to make the best of a situation in which they really have no control since they generally aren’t on the borders. 

• Haha 1