Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The immigration thread: American Melting Pot or Get off my Lawn

Burgold

4 hours ago, visionary said:

My opinion (based, I grant. on nothing but my despicable opinion of this administration and it's behavior), is that not documenting things was a deliberate part of the plan.  That the plan was "grab the kids, then immediately bounce them between 3-4 different agencies, and 2-3 different states, while maintaining no paperwork whatsoever.  So that, when a judge rules that what you're doing is illegal, you can play 'hide the person from the judge'. (While the agency puts on a dumb act.)"  

Edited by Larry

1 hour ago, Larry said:

My opinion (based, I grant. on nothing but my despicable opinion of this administration and it's behavior), is that not documenting things was a deliberate part of the plan.  That the plan was "grab the kids, then immediately bounce them between 3-4 different agencies, and 2-3 different states, while maintaining no paperwork whatsoever.  So that, when a judge rules that what you're doing is illegal, you can play 'hide the person from the judge'. (While the agency puts on a dumb act."  

You didn't close the parenthesis at the end of your post. 

Petty I know, but drives me crazy.  I should probably see someone about it.

11 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You didn't close the parenthesis at the end of your post. 

Petty I know, but drives me crazy.  I should probably see someone about it.

Probably the first time in Tailgate history that someone has criticized me for not using enough parentheses.  

:) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

They are kidnapping children in broad daylight. These “Evangelical Christians” are going to rot in hell for this evil.

The only hesitation I have in outright condemning it is that some of these cases seem to be years' old. At that point, is the fostering or adopting "the lesser evil." Still, when it comes to the forced separation and interment camps there is no question that what was done was intentionally evil from beginning to end. I suspect the foster families are well-intentioned, but the screw-ups and malicious policy that led to this is Hell-born.

• Like 2