Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The immigration thread: American Melting Pot or Get off my Lawn

Burgold

6 hours ago, EBoz said:

Who cares who he worked for? The fact is he shouldn’t even be here. Also if you are going to post  tweets please ensure they are from a reputable source. The UK’s version of the National Enquirer is NOT a reputable source. 

As as for your second point all I can do is laugh. You are the first one to post any negative, racially biased stuff you can find. 

The bolded part, you have no idea what you are talking about. You should click Ryan Foley’s profile to get one basic fact correct.

Your second statement makes no sense. 

Edit: I also feel Tibbett would not like you and the GOP playing political football with her death.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Edit: I also feel Tibbett would not like you and the GOP playing political football with her death.

Well, I’ve got bad news for the Tibbetts family because Fox News is about to drag her corpse from goalpost to goalpost all the way through the midterms.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Well, I’ve got bad news for the Tibbetts family because Fox News is about to drag her corpse from goalpost to goalpost all the way through the midterms.

I know

They will probably run out saying stuff too that is against the family’s feelings and Their daughter. (Don’t think they want to check her Twitter for instance)

10 hours ago, EBoz said:

Funny. I'm pretty sure I read about it on ES a day or two ago. I assume it would be in this thread, but it could have been a different Trump thread. 

Edited by Larry

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Absolutely.

This minor detail will probably be ignored by the GOP as they plaster Tibbetts' face and story all over their campaign ads this fall.  The farm, owned by republicans with ties to Iowa GOP, employed the illegal immigrant for over four years....

• Like 1

if i choose to make time for it, i'll have a field day with that pathetic eboz post and that whole integrity-free sick-ass angel mom shtick  fox/trumpworld rode for so long and still perpetuates using such tragic crimes...(no lack of compassion for any loved ones of such victims or the actual victims of course, just referring to the insincere and cold-heartened manipulation done by many of the major doers)

...and the sick braindead level of "discussion" i typically get from trumpsiders on that topic---esp. when they rope in blm--- is no country for sane, emotionally stable and intelligent humans who want to avoid striking the infirmed....but that leaves me still open to talk with them :P

btw i am someone who supports the position that border security definitely needs to be improved and would be fine spending say the formerly propsoed 25 million on it without any issue for instance, but more as part of a major immigration overall and one that forbids rather than features idiot-level ideas and bald-faced bigotry as its foundation

• Like 1

Pretty sure they were documented with a bill of sale to the Yankee slavers.....just saying.

that should be from probably since they probably didn't get receipts on pickup in Africa.....but I could be wrong.

Edited by twa