Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins at Jets Final

JimmiJo

Well, to be honest, the only thing that is in observation right now is our injury list...

We've got so many players in it, that Kiko Alonso and Sam Bradford would fit in perfectly in this group!

Yeah, it is why I am not that unhappy about our loss today.

When nearly HALF of the players that were projected to be starters on opening day for the Redskins were out for this game, it was hard to project a victory.

They have to do something about these 3rd quarter collapses, though.

It's going to be quite interesting to see the two scenarios presenting themselves.

A. Skins beat TB to go 3-4, which is frankly better than what most people predicted at the start of the year.

B. Skins loss to TB to go 2-5 which will probably bring RG3 off the bench. 16 million dollar gamble worth a lost season?

Sad thing is that either way, we will still end up losing to the patriots in week 9...so if scenario A happens, we would be 3-4 at the bye week, then 3-5 after losing to the Patriots.

If Scenario B happens, we'd be 2-5 at the bye week, then 2-6 after losing to the Patriots.

Sigh.

Good managers always take the hit look at Gibbs. Too bad our coach cannot adapt at halftime like he did

No, you do that without being entirely uncritical.  Like "this performance is on me." NOT "we had injuries, one of our players slipped and it caused Kirk to look bad, etc."

Gruden blaming injuries

Let's not act like we didn't have half our team on IR right now.

We can't really be mad when we know before the game even starts that our starting OL will have 14 games under its belt as a whole, that 3/4 of our receivers are Rookies, and our TEs are castoffs coming out from nowhere...

At this pace, we'll have 53 players on IR by the end of the year and we'll only be able to suit up 11 guys on the field.

Then we'll argue that Tress Way is a crap QB that cannot hit a guy in strides at 10 yards, and that LeRibeus is a terrible NT. But hopefully, Rashad ross is a good receiving RB.

Everyone knew this was going to be a blood bath, at least our guys played decently in the first half until the injuries payed its toll on the team. But we can talk on our front 7 D, starting with Kerrigan if you want. They put an absolute crap two weeks in a row. Hopefully for them, Cousins is taking all the flak.

Really wanted to sit down and bring back the observation thread this week. (I was holding off the first 4 to see how we looked with a stable QB, better players, new staff et all. Then through a combination of weddings, other sporting commitments and other things it got delayed further.).

Now I really don't want to.

Hail.

Good: 3 turnovers,Breeland.

Bad: everything else.

Ugly: 3rd quarter.

There's really not much more analysis needed.

That's a part of it but there's a heck of a lot more brother. 

Just the bad is yet gain outweighing the good as always with out mutual passion. 

Hail. 

I know what you mean, but we're playing so many castoffs and so many young guys out there as starters, that obviously had to be taken into account that a lot of the negativity is due to inexperience. So I'm not that mad about it, I kinda expected it. We had a nice first half,

Still, the last time we went to the playoffs we were 3-6 and our Hc send everyone into evaluation for the next year. Which is where our team went 7-0... So who knows what next.

One game until bye week. See if Cousins can play better next week. If not, McCoy gets first team reps through the bye week and until the end of the season.

Cut ties with the 2012ers. Game over man.

Game over.

I disagree. McCoy buys you nothing. He's not the answer, so who cares?

If we're going to suck, I want to fully commit to sucking with Kirk. At worst it gives GMSM a better shot at better players in the future.

Hell, I'd even give Griffin another shot, except for his stupid option. Because of the option, I wouldn't put him out there.

Also, the bye week doesn't add additional practices.

I don't disagree with cutting ties with the 2012ers.

That's too simplistic, and anyone with a rational view of the situation can see that. He hired a real GM that everyone loves, for the first time. **** what happened the last 15 years. Sit back and see how it goes, then complain. Until then it's irrational whining.

Too simplistic, really? That's all we've done is sit back year after year and hope to see this team improve. It's always "give em another year or two, or we are getting better, but the scoreboard and W/L ratio tells no lies. I'm not "whining", just stating a fact that Dan Synder's Redskins, my Redskins for 45 plus years now, are a bad team under his ownership.

Too simplistic, really? That's all we've done is sit back year after year and hope to see this team improve. It's always "give em another year or two, or we are getting better, but the scoreboard and W/L ratio tells no lies. I'm not "whining", just stating a fact that Dan Synder's Redskins, my Redskins for 45 plus years now, are a bad team under his ownership.

I love your passion. But this team is still light years ahead of where they were last year. We may not win many more games. But we are a better team.

Wow. Gruden just will not let Kirk take any blame whatsoever.

I dunno, I think he was pretty critical, essentially said that he was late and you can't have that. Also said kirk's not at a point where he can carry the team without a running game.

He didn't undress his QB, but I don't think he sugar coated it either.

To people who want McCoy in? Why exactly? He sucks too and if we're trying to stretch the field more, that makes no sense. RGIII can't go in because for a team that needs so much more talent, we cannot risk $16 million with his "never throw the ball away" mentality. It's Kirk till Week 17.

Get DeSean Jackson back and then switch to a QB that can barely throw past 20 yards? No thanks.

Archived