Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

World to be destroyed in fire today October 7, 2015

Corcaigh

Never gonna happen bro. This is it right here. Try to enjoy yourself.

I enjoy myself immensely as a Christian. You are right in a sense that "this is it" but only in the fact that you have one life to live, but then its judgment. Don't walk off that cliff friend.

Aren't you supposed to stand for agile meetings?

And shouldn't it be AgileSM

Writing it "agile" is blasphemy. BLASPHEMER!

That just depends in whether he's talking about AgileSM Software Development, Agile Product Lifecycle Management, or agile project management.

OMG, this really might be the end of the world.

Too bad for you, it won't happen that way. When Jesus returns, that will be it. For everybody. Judgment Day.

seems like a rare interpretation these days. 

did i ever tell you about the 7th day adventist i knew who broke down daniel 9:24 ? backed it up with some chapters in ezra, did some math, and had it down to the year jesus began preaching, the year he was crucified and the year the church scattered and the gospel was preached to the gentiles.

as someone whos a skeptic when it comes to these kinds of claims, i have to say, the numbers appear to be legit. 

wacky, but impressive.

So if he poured out his wrath on churches for 23 years, and now us, does that mean we all get tax free status?

I have too much going on today.

Perhaps they could move the lunacy to Friday?

No way. End on a Monday before a work hell week.

I can't find it atm, but there was Garfield comic (from probably 35 years ago now) that summed it up nicely. End of World right before weekend = no bueno

End of World right before work week = relatively okay comparatively.

Those people are going to **** their pants when they see this over the Eastern sky just after dusk tonight:

NASA is scheduled to launch a suborbital rocket from Wallops Island, Virginia, on Wednesday night, and as one of its experiments, it will eject colorful clouds of vapor more than a hundred miles above the ground in order to study ions and neutral particles in the upper atmosphere.

NASA's rendering of the cloud release:

1462984546292736548.png

seems like a rare interpretation these days. 

did i ever tell you about the 7th day adventist i knew who broke down daniel 9:24 ? backed it up with some chapters in ezra, did some math, and had it down to the year jesus began preaching, the year he was crucified and the year the church scattered and the gospel was preached to the gentiles.

as someone whos a skeptic when it comes to these kinds of claims, i have to say, the numbers appear to be legit. 

wacky, but impressive.

To be honest, when other Christians start talking about eschatological prophecy and blood moons, or they act like the decline of public morality in America is a worldwide phenomena, I just smile politely and go on my way. Inside, I'm mentally face palming.

Is it a coincidence that "Jesus" (@jesusss145) just followed me on Twitter? Hmm...

Cause that's what the bible says iirc.  First time was by flood (water), cept for his homie Noah.  Revelations says it would be fire the next time around.  Getcha marshmallows and sticks ready :P

There's some controversy over the Noah report.

noah-dino4.jpg

Archived