Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

World to be destroyed in fire today October 7, 2015

Corcaigh

I lol'd at the thought of returning condoms to the store.

Back when I was 16, I worked at a drug store in a mall. Guy came in and bought a pack of magnum condoms. He walked outside the store. His girlfriend looked in the bag, walked in, over to the condom aisle then threw the magnum box on the counter and said "He's dreaming" and exchanged the condoms for more appropriate ones

Back when I was 16, I worked at a drug store in a mall. Guy came in and bought a pack of magnum condoms. He walked outside the store. His girlfriend looked in the bag, walked in, over to the condom aisle then threw the magnum box on the counter and said "He's dreaming" and exchanged the condoms for more appropriate ones

hqdefault.jpg

Zombie Apocalypse is not even close...but I'm ready when they come. I just hope there are not those fast running zombies like in WWZ... then we're all ****ed.

Jesus Moses Muhammad Buddha and any God you may believe in will not help you if we get overrun by zombies. Because if you die you're going to turn into a zombie and all zombies go to hell... hence the reason to pray for nuclear war, the world flooding or the entire world being torched by the sun.

Do a quick Google search and you'll see that the Macho Man Randy Savage already prevented the rapture. This is a verifiable and scientifically proven fact.

This video, which is an animation of a conversation between youtube personalities the Game Grumps, sums up the Randy Savage vs. the Rapture situation pretty well.  I would implore people to watch it (warning: some language).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qxsafB6gow

Cause that's what the bible says iirc.  First time was by flood (water), cept for his homie Noah.  Revelations says it would be fire the next time around.  Getcha marshmallows and sticks ready  :P

I'm just imagining that about 50 apocalypses from now, God has to get really creative, unless he doesn't do as after the flood and promise to not use that method again.

"We did fire back in the 2nd go through.  Can't do that.  Man eating bugs was 7th.  Um...Gamma Ray burst was 17th...hmmm.  What about Man eating plants?"

"Did that back with 34."

"Hmmm, get me Samael, he always knows what to do in these kinds of situations."

So this means I don't have to get on the treadmill every morning?

Acts 1:7

He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.

Zombies gonna get you man! Believe whatchu want but dey be a'comin'! Only 144,000 know the date, for the great prophet Zechar-daddy-idaho said so!!!

"their flesh will rot while they are still half-assing it on their tread mills, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths"

-Book of Santeria; Jah-mon, 14/12.3721.a

EDIT:

How do I know? Well, the night I was born? Lord, I swear the moon turned a hell fire red! Well my poor mother cried out "Lordy my! The gypsy woman was right!" And I seen her, fell down right dead (have mercy).

Lord knows Im'a Voodoo Chile (and now you know the origin of my username!)

;)

You would think after Jesus has failed to show up to their parties over and over again that they'd stop inviting the guy...

No one cool goes to a party right at its start time, you always arrive fashionably late like you had something important and cool going on beforehand.

And Jesus is the coolest of the cool, so naturally he's going to roll in a wee bit late.

Zombies gonna get you man! Believe whatchu want but dey be a'comin'! Only 144,000 know the date, for the great prophet Zechar-daddy-idaho said so!!!

"their flesh will rot while they are still half-assing it on their tread mills, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths"

-Book of Santeria; Jah-mon, 14/12.3721.a

EDIT:

How do I know? Well, the night I was born? Lord, I swear the moon turned a hell fire red! Well my poor mother cried out "Lordy my! The gypsy woman was right!" And I seen her, fell down right dead (have mercy).

Lord knows Im'a Voodoo Chile (and now you know the origin of my username!)

;)

83495_what-confused-surprised-woah-keanu

Well, you're in Texas, so you could always secede and stage your own apocalypse.  ;)

in my little corner going out in flames or such is certainly doable

sorta ground zero for flammables

Archived