Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

World to be destroyed in fire today October 7, 2015

Corcaigh

Personally, I can't wait for the world to end. This tarp I've been living under since I gave all my money to the Church is getting kind of ragged. 

But the preacher swears that in Heaven, I'll have my own luxury suite with real gold filigree on the bathroom faucets, just like the ones on his private jet.

Personally, I can't wait for the world to end. This tarp I've been living under since I gave all my money to the Church is getting kind of ragged. 

But the preacher swears that in Heaven, I'll have my own luxury suite with real gold filigree on the bathroom faucets, just like the ones on his private jet.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth *

* After it has been destroyed by fire, suckas

I look forward to the follow-up quotes from this guy at sunrise on October 8.

This guy is going by info of that deceased kook who kept giving 'end of the world' declarations in 2011.

I wonder how many more donations he has been able to collect from the gullible with these declarations?

Obvious media bias. Should have been written "Scientists"

LOL, they could probably do the same with the word "data." I could definitely see a fringe cult leader ranting about scientists and their fancy machines giving them data, and then holding up his religious text of choice and yelling, "and what about this data?!?"

Our pastor put something similar to this up on the screen in the church recently when he received a pamphlet from these folks. We all lol'd.

1ca00db93cf6f7ccb0ac7378fcd4e8991026df5e

The sooner this rapture occurs, the better off the planet and everything on it will be. Lord, take em now!

Too bad for you, it won't happen that way. When Jesus returns, that will be it. For everybody. Judgment Day.

Archived