Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cousins Is The Man

Veryoldschool

It will be a learning experience for him..probably will never make that mistake again.

i don't get on ES during the game (always resulted in Redskins failure), so not sure what people were saying, but it looked to me like there was some confusion on the snap, obviously kirk made a mental error, but it looked like the eagles player was over the line, and kirk kneeled

could have definitely handled better, but would be interested to know what happened for real, Ribs definitely had some trouble again remembering snap count

Nothing more needs to be said.  Cousins is a very good quarterback.

Loved how after the bonehead play to end the half he came out and kept balling.  The guy has composure, accuracy, and arm strength.  He makes his progressions and reads defenses very well.  He is a QB to build around.  Sign the man.

I love Kirk, but that play really worries me. In game football IQ is the biggest differentiator of a top flight QB in the NFL, and to make that mistake with the playoffs on the line...not good.

Stupid for Jay to even leave the offense out there, but that's for another thread.

*Edit* credit to Kirk for coming out in the second half locked in. That's what we need in a franchise QB.

It was def horrible and made me wonder where his head was at, but he shrugged it off and went about his business. Old Cousins would have choked it up and gone on to blow the game throwing 3 2nd picks. But he proved tonight that old Kirk Cousins is gone, Captain Kirk has arrived. Tonight pushed me from franchise tag to now giving the man a long term contract. The fact that he has been able to play at a real high level with a high school level rushing attack just makes his performance since that Tampa game even more impressive. All the pressure has been directly on his shoulders. Lock him up and give that man the money and job security he has earned and deserves. Damn right division title, we all like that!!!!!

Archived