Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Color vs. Color Jerseys on Thursday Night Football

Dan T.

Why not wear the throwbacks ?

I like these better -- would love to see this combo updated and be the permanent uni.  Ace the big/wide stripes on the sleeves (at least shrink them) and I'd like to see it with the feather up the back helment too:

09000d5d829029f8_gallery_600.jpg

I like these better -- would love to see this combo updated and be the permanent uni. Ace the big/wide stripes on the sleeves (at least shrink them) and I'd like to see it with the feather up the back helment

I love the 70th anniversary uniforms as well. But I feel like we would be giving in to the media if we have a uniform that doesn't have some native American imagery on it

I don't like it. Some traditions really should be kept. Colored vs. white has always been just fine, and I'd rather keep it. If they really want to change it, then do it at the Super Bowl. No home teams there, so all is equal.

I LIKED THE WHITE  ON WHITE....UNIFORMS....WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THEM

The one uniform I hated most was white on white. We weren't the Redskins. We were the Vanillas. The Defaults. It was like the uniform designer said "I'm terrible at Photoshop so I'm just going to leave 95% of this template blank and slap some stripes on it." Those and the memories that red on red bring make those two combinations my most hated pair ever.

Seemingly every other team in the world of sports is able to wear their white aways without anybody raising much of a stink. Yet for certain Skins fans it's a mental breakdown. 

An honor of Sean T, white aways, would suit me fine.

09000d5d80495614_gallery_600.jpg

First choice is always burgundy pants and white top, for just about everything. But that would require the team bringing the pants back into production. 

sean-taylor-2-ap.jpg

Beyond that, I agree with the folks above about the darker, distinguished, deep burgundy hinting at royalty and wealth like that of the Halloran's.

And yeah, those throwback leather design helmets were absolutely inspired and took it to the next level beyond what the Packers had done. 

582440_362899950425522_1272796647_n.jpg

I am hoping that we could finally wear my favourite Skins colours again, Burgundy tops and White pants. Can anyone remember the last time we played in these colours?

HTTR

The last time was home against Philly in 2012. It was the first win in our 7 game streak to win the division title.

I'll never understand how anyone could support our current 'gold' pants.  When we roll with those and the white jerseys, we look like a bunch of McDonald's employees.  Hideous.

I don't mind throwbacks every one in a while.  I still want one of the throwback hoodies, they were sweet.

I wish we would get burgundy pants again.  White on white, burgundy on white, or white on burgundy is what I wish we would roll with.  We should throw those 'gold' pants back in the puddle of piss where we found them.

Archived