Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good job skins!

RamzFanz

This game scared me because the Rams have had time to build a monster D. it will take time for them to gel, but they are on the right path with Fischer. they will be good and stay good for awhile.

I  am just happy that we were a little better today.

Good luck this year bro!

That Tavon Austin IS A TERROR!!

Yes, he is.  But Skins held him to 46 yards and wisely gave him zero punt returns.  Good job taking him out of the game.

By the way, you don't short punt a guy all game who is a JAG.  Skins gave up at least 100 yards to TA on punts alone, which is exactly the point I've been making.  You can take him out of the game but there is always a hefty price.

By the way he had 10 YPC on 4 carries and then got sick.

I've got to say, Gruden out coached Fisher.  Skins were ready for the pass rush and making holes in the run game.  Committing to 2 and 3 TEs that played really well blocking was smart.  They held Tavon down in the returns smartly giving up field position to do it.  I've never seen a returner short punted every single punt.  Also smart.  He was killing it in the run and then either he got sick / injured / cramping or the Rams play calling was bad.

Be glad you got us early though, the Rams will be a slow roll getting going.  When Quick and Gurley start playing and this o line gels, it's gonna get ugly in the NFCW.

Nothing but a super bowl makes me happier than watching the Seahawks in last place and the Niners barely above them.

Nothing but a super bowl makes me happier than watching the Seahawks in last place and the Niners barely above them.

Our teams just played and the vibe here is like "Good game" between us.  

It's hard to hate on the Rams, Saints, Falcons, Packers and some others because, you know, division foes deserve the absolute all consuming football-hate I can muster.   But there are other teams outside our division and in yours that we might kinda share a common disdain for.   

Seahawks been  having a bad habit of knocking us out of the playoffs for the last times we've been there in the last decade.  

I really dig your week one win and come Dec. 27 wherever you are and whoever you're watching the game with tell 'em there is at least one 'Skins fan if not more pulling for your team that day too.   No doubt man, whoop dat posterior.

Oh, and my favorite Rams memories?   Well, they were in LA then but in 1989 the Rams reamed the Eagles in the playoffs at Veterans stadium and then a week later went to the Meadowlands and knocked the Giants out.

velocet

I've got to say, Gruden out coached Fisher.  

Be glad you got us early though, the Rams will be a slow roll getting going.  When Quick and Gurley start playing and this o line gels, it's gonna get ugly in the NFCW.

According to some on this board (including me)--WHOA! about the bolded statement.

I have mixed feelings about the Rams because I remember some cheap shots a few years ago and Fisher's stunt last year but I would prefer a good Rams team to the Seahawks.  Sheesh, how quickly did they become a bunch of a-holes.  So I'd prefer Cards at the top of the West.  

Good luck this year!

I think it's time you start believing in your team.  They looked pretty stout to me!

Rams will emerge when the team gels and the key players return.

Until next time...good luck

Redskins will emerge when the team gels and the key players return...

/still way to man up Ramz

Yes, he is.  But Skins held him to 46 yards and wisely gave him zero punt returns.  Good job taking him out of the game.

By the way, you don't short punt a guy all game who is a JAG.  Skins gave up at least 100 yards to TA on punts alone, which is exactly the point I've been making.  You can take him out of the game but there is always a hefty price.

By the way he had 10 YPC on 4 carries and then got sick.

Our punt coverage teams have been atrocious over the years.  We had to do it after what Landry did to us the week before.

Gruden said in his presser after the game, he was willing to sacrifice Tress Way's stats for the good of the team. A couple of them went off the side of his foot because the Rams gave him a little pressure.  But I don't really thing we paid a hefty price (this time.)

We had no answer for the Jet Sweep. I could see it coming every time and knew he would gain good yardage.

We were missing our #1 CB, so....I'll just throw that in.  And our #1 WR.

I like Jeff Fishher so don't take this the wrong way but I wonder how much longer he will have a job.  I don't think he should be fired but it seems to be the culture of the NFL nowadays to not give a coach to much time.  Fisher has had time and, thanks to the RG3 trade, been given a lot to work with.  And he hasn't done a whole lot with it at least by the measuring stick that the NFL seems to use.  Makes me wonder how much longer they will give him.

I like Jeff Fishher so don't take this the wrong way but I wonder how much longer he will have a job.  I don't think he should be fired but it seems to be the culture of the NFL nowadays to not give a coach to much time.  Fisher has had time and, thanks to the RG3 trade, been given a lot to work with.  And he hasn't done a whole lot with it at least by the measuring stick that the NFL seems to use.  Makes me wonder how much longer they will give him.

He is the definition of mediocre.  I live in LA and don't want him coaching the LA Rams. 

pfft- I hope we get y'all late too..the way your board was talking chit about us it's be fun to crush y'all in the playoffs too...

Be careful what you wish for.  You haven't even seen our RB1 and WR1 yet.

If he blows this opportunity this season, I can't see him keeping his job.  This is a no excuses season.  For the record, many Rams fans don't agree.

the hardest part is figuring out when you can enjoy the game ... when is winning not going to turn into losing ... I spent all of the 3rd quarter and enough of the 4th stuck in wondering how they would lose the game 

I can't wait for that feeling to change ... big step forward last Sunday

I just sat there stunned myself.  I expect so much more out of Foles than that.  The staff having no answer for Washington's scheme is not forgivable.  It's just not acceptable.

That being said, I'm not down on the Rams, we expected a bumpy start, but that was ugly.

He is the definition of mediocre.  I live in LA and don't want him coaching the LA Rams. 

You won't need to worry about that, Saint Louis is building a stadium and Kronke doesn't have the votes to move.

You won't need to worry about that, Saint Louis is building a stadium and Kronke doesn't have the votes to move.

That would be tragic for all sports fans if they don't return to L.A.  Imo franchise removal is the worst thing that goes on in sports, and obviously no real fan would support a removed franchise. Fans should never enable the practice. St. Louis should never have allowed it to be successful in any way, so they could eventually secure a permanent team of their own.

We needed that one badly. We've been the butt of a Rams joke since "The Trade." No offense, but I'm sick of playing you guys and I'm sure you feel the same. Maybe we'll both get a reprieve next season.

Err... I would say probably not. We might really end up winning the East, and the Rams can contend on the West, so we would then meet again as 1st places meet... At least, we wouldn't met each other for another last place finish lol!

Archived