Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins verses Dolphins - Final

JimmiJo

Damn...feeling more antsy that I anticipated...glad I am still able to be surprised by myself or others at this point in life...  :lol:

Indeed. I'm amped to start the season.  I just hate the waiting, particularly the pre-game shows.  You should go back to SweetTweetDelete.  I made a song for you, I thought you'd be more appreciative. ha

I think we have a team with a chip on their shoulders for plenty of reasons on a team and personal levels.

Hope they stay smart and play with the chip.  

No one is giving this team, coach, or QB a chance.  The Dolphins are the free agency darlings with the golden boy QB.  Hope they get manhandled today.

I don't expect it to happen, but I REALLY hope folk cut Scherff a LOT of slack. 

Going up against the best interior defensive linemen in the league is going to be one HELL of a pro baptism for the young man. 

So bear that in mind if he gets his ass handed to him huh?

Hail. 

I don't think it's any kind of homer thing or "Redskins establishment"" thing (particularly since I'm the source) to suggest this would be an appropriate, intelligent, and even healthy outlook to take on pretty much the whole team right now. At the very least, the level of "verdict in" with so many on various figures/topics will hopefully be governed a little bit---voluntarily---as opposed to being yelled from the raters repeatedly on every imagined and real opportunity.  :)

But I am very well acquainted with reality.

Getting ready to start my first Redskins season as a father. Watching the game with my 4 month old twin boys - the team's newest fans!

Oh, I hope I'm blessed by multiple births on one shot like that, particularly boys to mold into warrior-poets.  I prefer fraternal twins though, it is my firm religious belief that identical twins are an abomination in the sight of the Lord.

Indeed. I'm amped to start the season.  I just hate the waiting, particularly the pre-game shows.  You should go back to SweetTweetDelete.  I made a song for you, I thought you'd be more appreciative. ha

I wondered if I would hear from the FO on that one  :D

Archived