Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins verses Dolphins - Final

JimmiJo

I don't expect it to happen, but I REALLY hope folk cut Scherff a LOT of slack. 

Going up against the best interior defensive linemen in the league is going to be one HELL of a pro baptism for the young man. 

So bear that in mind if he gets his ass handed to him huh?

Hail. 

No. If our rookie gets beat by one of the best vets in the league as his position, he clearly is a bum who needs to go. No time to adjust, no learning curve, just cut his ass. That's how you get better as a team.

I don't know how many years we're going to have to continue to go through this with this field. It's ridiculous. We spend all this money on gifted skill position players, and make them play on an less than optimal surface 8 times a year.

You guys do realize grass is not permanent and does come out of the ground when pulled up by little spikes?

I don't expect it to happen, but I REALLY hope folk cut Scherff a LOT of slack. 

No problem here... Trent Williams didn't shut up the "We should've drafted Okung" crowd right away either.  I'll give Scherff at least a couple years to grow into the Pro bowl player he is capable of becoming.

Well, I'm officially bringing another suffering miserable fan into the fold. My almost 2 year old is gonna watch this misery with me. Got his jersey on. I'm sorry buddy for subjecting you to a lifetime of this. On the plus side, you'll outlive Dan Snyder. So maybe you'll actually see some championships in your lifetime. 

Well, I'm officially bringing another suffering miserable fan into the fold. My almost 2 year old is gonna watch this misery with me. Got his jersey on. I'm sorry buddy for subjecting you to a lifetime of this. On the plus side, you'll outlive Dan Snyder. So maybe you'll actually see some championships in your lifetime. 

That's it...I'm calling 'em:

aabuse24.jpg

12.-Child-Protective-Services.jpg

Archived