Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins verses Dolphins - Final

JimmiJo

I'm hearing this alot ... I just don't see that. It's a corner route i guess and garcon is headed away from the throw, almost impossible to stop and get any kind of position with your momentum taking you out of bounds ... i don't know.  The pass  was for sure under thrown. 

It was a good play by the corner but why would Garcon at 6 feet tall would a team play jump ball that is not Garcon strong suit. Personally I am only comfortable with Reed playing jump ball. 

TD  INT   PR

Peyton Manning   1998                     16 games      26   28    76.2
Tom Brady            2001                    15 games      18   12    86.5
Drew Breese         2002                    16 games      17   16    76.9
Kirk Cousins          2012-2015          15 games      19   21    76.9

Right on track!

Could very well be true but Kirks stats seems to be on a downward trend. Between last year and this past game,  he seems to be throwing less yards, less TDs and more INTs. However, I could be VERY wrong in thinking that.

Regarding the guys on that list. Peyton Manning and Tom Brady looked like they were going to be great despite those stats. Kirk does not look (eye test) that he will be great. However, neither did Drew Breese. Breese looked so-so (just like Kirk) and yet he turned out to be great, so that gives me hope that Kirk can go from so-so to great.

I got a laugh out of Jay's comment that DJax would have caught that deep ball if he didn't tweak the ham.

He was on his horse hauling ass, and I for one don't think he could have got that one. It was overthrow but maybe he is trying to keep Cousins feeling good about himself.

I think he pulled the hammy when his heel got stepped on as he was separating.

I got a laugh out of Jay's comment that DJax would have caught that deep ball if he didn't tweak the ham.

He was on his horse hauling ass, and I for one don't think he could have got that one. It was overthrow but maybe he is trying to keep Cousins feeling good about himself.

Gruden is kind of a dufus sometimes. I like Kirk but stretching out for the overthrow is what caused the hamstring pull. Lol

Alfred Morris – This guy had a great game. A gem that we found in the 6th round, who has produced year in and year out despite bad QB play and inadequate offensive line help at times. I don’t understand why we have people who want to get rid of him.

That one puzzles me even more than the irrational RG3 hate.  We'd be in a much, much worse situation without his reliable production.  Great character leader on top of that.  I remember even hearing one of the mods here suggesting letting him go a couple years ago.  Incomprehensible to me.

We kicked their ass and I'm pissed. The dolphins are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook!

They were more physical down the stretch, which is really disappointing.

Well done!! Been thinking about this!

TD  INT   PR

Peyton Manning   1998                     16 games      26   28    76.2

Tom Brady            2001                    15 games      18   12    86.5

Drew Breese         2002                    16 games      17   16    76.9

Kirk Cousins          2012-2015          15 games      19   21    76.9

Right on track!

I thought that at first but watch the replay, he did not slow after that. I too think it was stretching for the overthrown, watch that final left leg stride.

I think it's both, being stepped on the heel messes his stride up and then he had to reach for the pass.

I think he wouldn't have had to stretch awkwardly had he not been stepped on.

But, oh well... It's done.

Archived