Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP - ‘Muslim-free’ gun shop teams with George Zimmerman to sell Confederate flag prints

The Evil Genius

Jeeeesus. Is he actively trying to paint himself as evil as humanly possible?

Wow, he's a terrible, horrible person for what he did and how he is, but "evil as humanly possible"? Not even close to what history tells us. This idiot is small potatoes compared to the like of guys like Stalin.

I'm not saying I like the guy or anything but it is really disturbing what some of you think is acceptable to wish upon a guy who was found legally innocent of a crime. I get that he is scum but show some freaking class people! You are supposed to be above this.

Humans by nature are hypocrites. Every flipping one of us. Sinners by nature.

I'm not saying I like the guy or anything but it is really disturbing what some of you think is acceptable to wish upon a guy who was found legally innocent of a crime. I get that he is scum but show some freaking class people! You are supposed to be above this.

I'll be the first to say im totally not above it.

Drawn and quartered would be my vote

Hate to break it to you but that doesn't really make you a whole lot better. I think the majority of people in this thread should be ashamed of themselves.

Let me ask. Was you against the killing of Bin Laden?

This man got off with killing a child and now he's gloating. I wish I could remember a fraction of the things that was said about OJ when he got off. Heck, people who didn't have an ounce of emotional attachment to anybody associated with that case were boo hoo crying when the verdict was read.

Hate to break it to you but that doesn't really make you a whole lot better. I think the majority of people in this thread should be ashamed of themselves.

I think it is largely therapeutic.

Better is relative anyway.

are some of ya'll under the impression there are color lines in the right to arms?

ya do know there were black and brown at Bundy's?

crazy has no color. :P

Exce0ht when its Muslim-brown. Thats a different color of crazy, right? Okay end if thread derailment.

Although i wonder how this story would end up if we replaced blacks with Jews, GZ with some ex-taliban crazy, and the gunshop owner was a full kiffeyeh-wearing Palestinian flying the Hamas flag. Thats a fun thought-experiment.

Exce0ht when its Muslim-brown. Thats a different color of crazy, right? Okay end if thread derailment.

Although i wonder how this story would end up if we replaced blacks with Jews, GZ with some ex-taliban crazy, and the gunshop owner was a full kiffeyeh-wearing Palestinian flying the Hamas flag. Thats a fun thought-experiment.

I shoot and other thangs :P  with some Muslim-browns....they ain't all loony fanatics.

except when they been drinking and a hot blonde is around.

Wow, he's a terrible, horrible person for what he did and how he is, but "evil as humanly possible"? Not even close to what history tells us. This idiot is small potatoes compared to the like of guys like Stalin.

Oh, oh, let's play a game! Let's make Zimmerman a dictator with ABSOLUTE power in one of the biggest countries on earth, with nukes and the largest army on the planet. What do you think happens?

I think I'd almost be willing to bet that it would turn out worse than Stalin. Which is really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY saying something.

(Thank you for using Stalin. I'm so tired of the Hitler goto. I don't think anything has been more played out in the history of the world.)

Let me ask. Was you against the killing of Bin Laden?

No I wasn't.  The fact that I need to show the difference between George Zimmerman and Bin Laden is also pretty disturbing.  But here I go.  OBL masterminded the MURDER of THOUSANDS of innocents.  Does the number of people make a difference?  It does to me but maybe not you.  So I'll give a pass on the number.  OBL had declared jihad against us.  I don't remember GZ doing that.  We declared war against OBL's organization.  Don't believe we declared war against GZ.  Notice I also said "murder".  OBL was convicted in a military court.  GZ wasn't convicted at all.  In fact, he was tried and found INNOCENT. 

This man got off with killing a child and now he's gloating. I wish I could remember a fraction of the things that was said about OJ when he got off. Heck, people who didn't have an ounce of emotional attachment to anybody associated with that case were boo hoo crying when the verdict was read.

Ahhhh.....the ole "someone else did it about something else so that makes it okay here" defense.  I guess we dragged that line of thinking over from the election thread.

I'm going to stop now before I get banned or something.  Like I said, I despise the guy.  I think he is a fine example of so many things that are wrong with the country.  But I would hope we are better than him.  Some of the things said here about a man who was found innocent by a jury of his peers using a law in his state (doesn't matter if you agree with that law) are disturbing.

Again, show some class people.

Why even mention he was found innocent in a court when there is no one with half a brain that actually believes he's truly innocent? Absence of evidence to convict a man is not the same as someone being innocent of actually doing the deed.

For someone who despises him, you're doing an awful lot of defending him. Not a single person in this thread has shown to be as classless or on the level of GZ. Because not a single person in this thread(I assume) have gone out looking for people we hate to start **** with. There is a major difference between stalking minorities and killing them, and wishing scum get what they deserve.

TheGreatBuzz,

What do you think would be a fair punishment for a bigot who murdered an unarmed teenager?

After all, justice is fairness, and sometimes fairness involves retribution. Now maybe you don't believe in retribution, but if not then you're talking about mercy, not justice.

And he wasn't found innocent, he was found not guilty, slight difference. And let's not pretend like the jury got it right. They didn't.

I will agree with you that wishing prison rape on people is disturbing (I see that way too often), but I won't fault people for hoping the man pays for what he did.

Why even mention he was found innocent in a court when there is no one with half a brain that actually believes he's truly innocent? Absence of evidence to convict a man is not the same as someone being innocent of actually doing the deed.

Apparently 12 people in Florida disagree with you.  That is the system of our country and I believe in it.  I personally don't believe he was innocent but since I wasn't one of those 12, my opinion doesn't mean ****.

For someone who despises him, you're doing an awful lot of defending him. Not a single person in this thread has shown to be as classless or on the level of GZ. Because not a single person in this thread(I assume) have gone out looking for people we hate to start **** with. There is a major difference between stalking minorities and killing them, and wishing scum get what they deserve.

Just because the people in here aren't AS bad as GZ, doesn't mean I can't expect better.

TheGreatBuzz,

What do you think would be a fair punishment for a bigot who murdered an unarmed teenager?

After all, justice is fairness, and sometimes fairness involves retribution. Now maybe you don't believe in retribution, but if not then you're talking about mercy, not justice.

And he wasn't found innocent, he was found not guilty, slight difference. And let's not pretend like the jury got it right. They didn't.

I will agree with you that wishing prison rape on people is disturbing (I see that way too often), but I won't fault people for hoping the man pays for what he did.

He didn't murder him according to the court.  And it isn't my job to decide his punishment, it's the courts job.  It has nothing to do with fairness, it has to do with justice.  And wishing despicable things on a person who is found not guilty (I'd argue that in this circumstance, that's the same as innocent) is not justice.  It's a lynching. 

Your last sentence is something we can agree on at least.  And that is where a civil trial comes into play.  Similar to what happened with OJ like someone referenced above. 

the system of our country has flaws in that sometimes the flaws that exist to try to prevent innocent people from being persecuted allow guilty people to go free,, which is why he's walking around and able to be the complete waste of skin that he is.

And we, as decent society, DO abide by what 12 people in Florida said, even if we disagree with them vehemently.

Unless I'm way off, no one in here who believes he is guilty and got away with murder is planning on going down and exacting revenge on him, and expressing their opinion on what they consider to be a ridiculous verdict is their right, as is how it works in this country.

for my own money, i think h's a disgusting little piece of hate filled trash, who has settled to the bottom where the scum who will accept him reside.

And, when he dies, the world will smell a little bit better. AND, I hope that is much sooner than later.

~Bang

Archived