Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sportsline Power Rankings... your washington redskins 32nd of 32 teams

mcsluggo

It's just insulting to be rated lower than Oakland and the other annual armpits of the league.

Prisco aside, yes italics are called for here.

Oakland has finished ahead of us in 4 of the last 6 seasons. Not last year though. We had 4 wins to their 3. We are at least as bad if not worse than Oakland.

Oakland has finished ahead of us in 4 of the last 6 seasons. Not last year though. We had 4 wins to their 3. We are at least as bad if not worse than Oakland.

Oh no, it's worse than I thought.

Wait, didn't we beat them head to head in all our recent "battles"?

That should be worth something. If nothing else, the highlight of our season dunno.gif

Are people really getting on their high horses in here and pretending we aren't in the same tier as the Titans, Bucs, Raiders, etc.? We are, until we prove we aren't. We just went 3-13 and 4-12 in back to back years.

Who cares? Only thrown together rankings before any games are played. No way I believe they are last, but, it can only get better.......right? It isn't like they haven't earned a bottom of the league ranking.

Defense was hisorically bad, special teams was bad, offense was very inconsistent and had 3 different QBs last year.

Starting QB has a QBR which ranks him 35th in the league (pretty hard to do with only 32 teams)

DC led a defense on a team that went winless

HC is still trying to figure out how NOT to throw players under bus

HOWEVER, this is a new year and even with all the above, it can/will only get better! I think last year was rock bottom. I like the fact everyone ranks us low, makes it that much more gratifying to prove everyone wrong.

HTTR!!!

Titans and Jags are better organizations than us. Bucs are too but not by as much. Redskins, Browns, and Raiders are the most mismanaged and disfunctional franchises.

I would argue that the Titans and Jags are not better run organizations but there's no point. Either way we're still a bottom feeder.

We weren't the league's worst team last year (don't know how that happened), not sure that I believe we have worse talent this year. 26th or thereabouts is more likely. Vegas has our over/under set at 6 wins. 

Titans and Jags are better organizations than us. Bucs are too but not by as much. Redskins, Browns, and Raiders are the most mismanaged and disfunctional franchises.

Hopefully were. Bruce Allen is a good money guy. He can work a contract and understands value. McCloughan is a top talent guy. I'm still iffy on our HC and DC, but in terms of management... seems like you are stuck in the past. I hope.

Are people really getting on their high horses in here and pretending we aren't in the same tier as the Titans, Bucs, Raiders, etc.? We are, until we prove we aren't. We just went 3-13 and 4-12 in back to back years.

But we are the Redskins?

Here's to us getting better...cheers mate. :)

LOL at tanking.  That's ****ing pathetic.

If we tank on purpose, that will definitely give us a proper chance to evaluate RG3 in game.  ****FARRRRRT******

I'll leave you with a quote from my man Pre...

"to give less than your best is to sacrifice the gift".  

Playing in the NFL is most definitely a gift.

I love articles from knuckleheads like this because this team, even when bad, has made these guys look bad.Prisco is just trying to make himself relevant again. No one places any truth to his articles because he sucks as a writer.

I think that statement would be true before the changes in the offseason.  Maybe I'm a homer, but I really feel good about the organizational set up we have now with Scot making personnel decisions, and Bruce as President keeping us successful "off the field".  We do have a long way to go, however.

Why waste time arguing if we are going to suck or kinda suck?

Because we aren't going to suck. I think we have a decent shot at winning the division. Gruden is no longer a rookie coach and I think Callahan will help him out so much. Probably 7-9 or 8-8 but definitely a step in the right direction.

I'll leave you with a quote from my man Pre...

"to give less than your best is to sacrifice the gift".  

Playing in the NFL is most definitely a gift.

I love that quote.  You must be a runner too. I preach that to my cross country team daily.  It should be ingrained in every players head, no matter what sport they play. 

Archived