Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HNGN: Planned Parenthood's Top Doctor Caught On Video Discussing The Sale Of Aborted Fetus Body Parts

Zguy28

delete post, requoted myself by accident

My message was of the political Parties showing up for work in the morning, clocking in, then spending eight hours trying to kill each other, until the whistle blows, then thay say g'night, go home, and rest up for the next day.

See my intended edit, which is underlined and bolded.  I wanted to complete the story.

Second video shows Planned Parenthood doc haggling over price of fetal body parts

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/21/new-planned-parenthood-video-shows-top-doc-haggling-over-price-fetal-body-parts/

Ghouls

I wonder if they will apologize again for the callousness of the comments. I don't know why they did in the first place if they don't consider the babies to be human, but only "tissue". Insane world we live in... save the trees and kill the children.

Well, gotta say. So far I'm shocked to discover that, if a pregnant woman chooses to say, in writing, that she wants her fetal tissue donated to science, then

1). Planned Parenthood will donate the tissue to scientists.

2). And there's a charge for this, to cover PP's costs.

This sure changes my mind.

I'm glad my mom had me at 15 and put me up for adoption rather than abort me...and I'm pro-choice. Go figure.

-alive

But if she didn't, you now know that you'd be worth somewhere in the area of $70.00 to $100.00 if you were intact.  Of course, that's in today's dollars.  Accounting for inflation, that range in the year 2000 would have been roughly $50.51 to $72.16. As Jeff Spicoli said in Fast Times, "righteous bucks" by any measure.

2). And there's a charge for this, to cover PP's costs.

This sure changes my mind.

I assume that the "charge" relates to packaging costs and delivery? Perhaps storage as well? I wonder if the charge would go down if you offered to pick up the product in-person, or agreed to do the 9-13 business days delivery, instead of the FedEx next day air.  I hope there are options.  If you spend more than $500.00, is shipping free?

once you charge, is it really a 'donation'?  :unsure:

I've donated blood over 100 times.

Guess what? The person who receives the blood, gets charged for it.

(That's how they pay all the costs for collecting, processing, shipping, and storing the blood).

Granted, I'm no doubt extrapolating a whole lot. But I've read that the laws governing blood is that, in the donor is not paid for the donation, then the blood bank is not allowed to PROFIT from the blood, but they are allowed to charge enough to cover their costs.

I learned this from some newspaper articles, written about some of the creative ways some agencies have used, to "not profit" from donated blood. The centerpiece of the article involved a nonprofit blood donation center, owned by John Doe, which collects thousands of pints of donated blood. Then send the blood to a for-profit blood processing company, which is owned by Mrs. John Doe. For profit charges the non profit for processing the blood, and the non profit then sells the blood to hospitals, at their cost.

(And that's before you even get into dodges like "well, the salary of the CEO isn't PROFIT. It's a COST.")

Expect more manipulated videos to drop. There is a large gathering of anti-choicers this weekend in DC - this has been in the works for months. They have a pretty solid media strategy it seems. 

I'm pro-life as they come, but I've honestly been thinking about these being released and how we are ramping up into election season for POTUS.

Did they kill ya to get your blood donation?

in a manner so the blood was not harmed of course.

I don't know why, but this made me think of something I heard one time... "You are declared dead when your heart stops beating. Why are you not declared alive when you heart starts beating?"

If PP is in it for the money they are doing it all wrong. $30-100?

Your Body Part Price List: You're Worth More Dead Than Alive (Infographic) : Discovery News

dead-than-alive-main.jpg

Too bad you cant take any of those from a fetus and put it in a human. Fetuses are used to harvest tissue, which is subsequently used for medical research.

But maybe I should sell a kidney for that new kitchen ...

I'm glad my mom had me at 15 and put me up for adoption rather than abort me...and I'm pro-choice. Go figure.

-alive

Me too.

i'm curious- why do you think that is? inasmuch as personal experience is such a powerful force when it comes to shaping our beliefs, this seems to go against that. 

it is kind of a creepy feeling knowing that your parents may have considered aborting you (pretty sure i wasnt planned- or there was at least a ton of instability in my family around the time i was conceived, and my dads pro choice).

yikes.

i'm curious- why do you think that is? inasmuch as personal experience is such a powerful force when it comes to shaping our beliefs, this seems to go against that. 

it is kind of a creepy feeling knowing that your parents may have considered aborting you (pretty sure i wasnt planned- or there was at least a ton of instability in my family around the time i was conceived, and my dads pro choice).

yikes.

a lot of it is because of the broad definition of pro-choice (which can even include me )

Ya find many that say I would never do it, but....\

or of course the usual extreme exceptions.

ya parents probably thought about murdering ya afterwards a time or two as well  :P  :D

I don't know why, but this made me think of something I heard one time... "You are declared dead when your heart stops beating. Why are you not declared alive when you heart starts beating?"

There is "clinical death" which is the cessation of breathing and blood circulation, but that's not when heroic measures stop especially in cases of trauma. And just the same, just because your blood is circulating doesn't mean you're functionally alive.

So, while I do always appreciate the bumper sticker sloganeering they aren't nearly as accurate as they pretend to be, and tend to make the person reciting them look less informed than they may actually be on a certain issue.

Archived