Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015-16 Washington Capitals Thread: The More Skillful, Less Gritty Edition

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

RT @Capitals It's our B-Day! June 9, 1972: @NHL grants Abe Pollin the right to bring an expansion franchise to D.C., beginning with '74-75 season. #TBT

Although my first sporting event was technically a Caps game at the Capital Centre when I was 2 or 3 years old I did not know of or follow hockey until about 2001 or 2002. So again the voice of the Capitals was pretty much Steve Kolbe, not Ron Weber. So while I did join aboard before Ovechkin was drafted I have basically no memory of Dennis Maruk or the old Isles Caps series at Capital Centre or that guy scoring on Ron Hextall to win the series

The pressure is still on the Pens. They must win Game 6 or they face losing game 7 at home and choking away a 3-1 lead.

Btw..I hope the media figures out that neither Malkin nor Crosby have been the best player on that team. Of course I'm sure those pussies will get all the credit should ****sburgh win again.

Actually was able to stomach watching 10 minutes of it last night

Sharks scored tho

Still **** hockey

The first 3 games were great playoff hockey. Game 4 blew after Metallica did the national anthem. Last night's game was the old adage of a hot goalie stealing a playoff game.

I expect insanity for game 6. Wish I could go..but tix are over $700 now.

Btw..I hope the media figures out that neither Malkin nor Crosby have been the best player on that team. Of course I'm sure those pussies will get all the credit should ****sburgh win again.

They could both be healthy scratches and as soon as the game ends Pierre would pull em' aside for an interview.. lol

Murray has a leaky 7 hole if the Sharks can exploit it..

Watching Belmont coverage and there's another race, something something Manhattan something, and guess who they compared the favorite, Flintshire, to?

You probably guessed it.

Crosby and Malkin.

Analogies to them in the midst of HORSE RACING.  Seriously does everyone at NBC have a clause in their contract that they must audibly worship those two at every opportunity?  Not just the hockey guys?

Pens - 5 SC appearances, 4 wins. Crosby 3 and 2.

Caps - 1 SC appearance, 0 wins. Ovie 0 and 0.

Life sucks! Sports is so unfair. Sometimes I wonder why I keep doing this year after year.

I'm not gonna bother watching a single Caps game next year. There really is no point. Maybe if they make the ECF.

Archived