Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Florida State QB DeAndre Johnson hits Woman VIDEO

SiCkSoULjA

Agreed I'm a little shocked by this thread even for ES

Dude is a complete piece of ****. You don't clock a woman like that. She was trying to get him to let go of her and threw a baby punch that hardly even lands

He responds with a haymaker that sprays blood all over the bar

Jesus. Some of you.

And this is totally wrong. If she was a dude, would you post this? No, of course not.

She punched first. She could have just as easily walked away and talked to the manager. But she thought that being a woman entitled her to special treatment. Turns out, the other guy believes in gender equality.

I don't know if some of you that seem to be defending him are being serious, but if so, WTF???

What that girl didn't justify clocking her in the face. Shame on some of y'all.

So,e of our members have some SEVERE issues with women

I don't know if some of you that seem to be defending him are being serious, but if so, WTF???

I agree...anyone defending that punch he threw is insane. However, as I've said, I don't really fault him for putting his hands on her arms when she made like she was about to punch him. That's actually pretty textbook self defense in close quarters with someone potentially about to throw a punch at you.

"A person is justified in using or threatening to use force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. A person who uses or threatens to use force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat before using or threatening to use such force."

She threatened use of force first when she raised her first, then she swung at him. By swinging first, she declared herself up to the challenge of fighting her opponent.

And this is totally wrong. If she was a dude, would you post this? No, of course not.

She punched first. She could have just as easily walked away and talked to the manager. But she thought that being a woman entitled her to special treatment. Turns out, the other guy believes in gender equality.

If this was a dude we'd all be in agreement that the guy trying to shove people out of his way to the bar started a fight.  I'm starting to wonder if some of you really did the night life thing because people getting upset at someone trying to shove them out of the way near the bar is pretty standard.  I couldn't tell you how many fights I've seen (and possibly cheered on while drunk) start that way.  God help you if the shoving results in a spilled drink.  

Seriously, the school and their asshole fans can decide what they want to do with the violent offender after he gets out of prison for assault.

In Florida it would actually be Battery not Assault.  :)

You seem to own stock in the company of hating on FSU though. 

If this was a dude we'd all be in agreement that the guy trying to shove people out of his way to the bar started a fight.  I'm starting to wonder if some of you really did the night life thing because people getting upset at someone trying to shove them out of the way near the bar is pretty standard.  I couldn't tell you how many fights start that way.  God help you if the shoving results in a spilled drink. 

At what point does the shoving occur?

What kind of bar is this dude at where there are male bartenders, one of which is wearing nothing but overalls?

I mean, it's legal now, so I guess it's cool?

What kind of bar is this dude at where there are male bartenders, one of which is wearing nothing but overalls?

Now that is an excellent point. Being old(er) now, if there isn't good scenery at the bar, what's the point?

At what point does the shoving occur?

When he has his shoulder in her back and even though she's managed to reach the bar first he keeps pushing.  That's what prompts her to turn around and angrily object.  It's not like she just suddenly thought to whirl around and argue with a stranger at random.  The right response can be something simple like "my bad I'm just trying to get a drink.  There is no need to get upset" and backing off.  The wrong response is to grab the woman you've offended.  That's pretty much always the wrong response.

I wonder if I can make money selling useful "how not to be a scum bag" tips to college athletes. 

"A person is justified in using or threatening to use force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. A person who uses or threatens to use force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat before using or threatening to use such force."

She threatened use of force first when she raised her first, then she swung at him. By swinging first, she declared herself up to the challenge of fighting her opponent.

Would you have felt threatened by her and would have you punched her?

When he has his shoulder in her back and even though she's managed to reach the bar first he keeps pushing.  That's what prompts her to turn around and angrily object.  It's not like she just suddenly thought to whirl around and argue with a stranger at random.  The right response is something like "my bad I'm just trying to get a drink, relax".  The wrong respond is to grab the woman you've offended. 

I wonder if I can make money selling useful "how not to be a scum bag" tips to college athletes. 

and when he grabs her arm and controls her, we are talking about someone that should be pretty strong doing that. It's not difficult to walk away from a drunk broad.

Would you have felt threatened by her and would have you punched her?

and when he grabs her arm and controls her, we are talking about someone that should be pretty strong doing that. It's not difficult to walk away from a drunk broad.

No. I would have never been there in the first place. But I am the master of non confrontational confrontation. Probably would have ended up buying her a drink and taking her back to my place ;)

It's difficult to walk away from a drunk broad when she's swinging at you.

And unless De'Andre flunked three grades, he is underage at this bar, and so anxious to order he'll shove a girl to get to the bartender first.

No. I would have never been there in the first place. But I am the master of non confrontational confrontation. Probably would have ended up buying her a drink and taking her back to my place ;)

It's difficult to walk away from a drunk broad when she's swinging at you.

LOL..

She wasn't swinging, she swung once after he was grabbing her arm...

Looking at it again, she is a little tall/big for my taste.

LOL..

She wasn't swinging, she swung once after he was grabbing her arm...

Looking at it again, she is a little tall/big for my taste.

Its the threat of her making like she's going to punch him that apparently prompted him to grab her. Again, that's a pretty textbook non-striking self defense in that scenario. Would I have punched her? Hell no, even after she punched me. I would have simply kept her restrained and tried to either talk her down until I felt like she wasn't going to try and hit me anymore or waited for a bouncer.

And unless De'Andre flunked three grades, he is underage at this bar, and so anxious to order he'll shove a girl to get to the bartender first.

I think he's 19.  Sometimes you just can't let anything come between you and an ice cold coca-cola. 

Yeah. He probably should've just been beaten down like the kid trying to get into the UVA bar on Cinco de Mayo...

Would have saved that poor girl from a black eye and a scarred ego.

You really ought to try defusing a violent atmosphere before escalating it. This is a tiny college girl that poses little immediate threat to an athlete, punch or no punch. He did the right thing by restraining her at first, but punching her out was unnecessary force.

Archived