Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Florida State QB DeAndre Johnson hits Woman VIDEO

SiCkSoULjA

That's true, but also remember that she turns around and puts her fist up like she's going to punch him. At that point is when he puts his hands on her arms. He didn't randomly do it.

So we've gone from she punched him first to well he did grab her first but only because she was totally going to punch him? 

the full video is right here.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2015/07/06/video-shows-punch-that-led-to-qbs-arrest/29775149/

She's chilling at the bar and he doesn't want to wait for a spot to open up and tries to shove her out of the way.  That's not how it works and she doesn't have to move for him.  He can wait like everyone else and he doesn't have the right to grab, much less deck, a woman that doesn't want to give up her spot. 

This one is pretty simple.  He started the altercation, initiated the physical contact, and ended up punching a woman. 

Meaning what exactly? She gave him a drunken, glancing blow that had no visible impact on him. He didn't look concerned or even angered by it...mostly annoyed.

And that means exactly nothing because you have no way to measure the force. It takes very little to seriously injur, maim, or kill someone.

1329407151835075942.gif

He has her arm and pulls her. I don't know what kind of men some of you are, maybe you're more dedicated to nonviolence than I am, but if someone grabs me during an unfriendly discussion they have started a fight. What is this "first punch" nonsense I'm reading? As if only a punch qualifies. That's absurd. The moment a person lays hands on another during a disagreement the "but they hit me!" excuse is out the window.

There is no reason for him to touch her at all let alone grab her and pull. It's incredibly threatening especially when a Div I football player does it to a woman. He deserves to be kicked off the team and deserves whatever legal punish should come with this.

Watch the video she put her fist up and he held her arms to stop her from swinging but she got a punch off and then he punched her ass back.

You can't go around hitting people but she has no right to "reach" for him. She also had her elbow in the mans chest he instigated the entire situation and cry foul once she gets hit.

So we've gone from she punched him first to well he did grab her first but only because she was totally going to punch him? 

She did punch him first. And he did grab her before any punches were thrown. However, you can clearly see that she had put her fist up and back like she was going to punch him. Not sure why this is complicated to parse. If I'm in a bar or something and I'm in close proximity to a person who I'm arguing with and they put their fist back like they're going to punch me I should simply stand there and wait until I get hit before I try to do something to stop them?

the full video is right here.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2015/07/06/video-shows-punch-that-led-to-qbs-arrest/29775149/

She's chilling at the bar and he doesn't want to wait for a spot to open up and tries to shove her out of the way.  That's not how it works and she doesn't have to move for him.  He can wait like everyone else and he doesn't have the right to grab, much less deck, a woman that doesn't want to give up her spot. 

This one is pretty simple.  He started the altercation, initiated the physical contact, and ended up punching a woman. 

Not that it matters but your facts are all screwed up in this thread:  "Johnson was involved in an argument with the woman after she cut in front of him while they were waiting to order drinks at a bar near the FSU campus."

And now she over reacted to physical contact. lol

You match force with force. Guy holding your arms isn't cause for swinging.

Honestly, this seems like a good no call situation. If she was a dude, would this even be a discussion?

Not that it matters but your facts are all screwed up in this thread: "Johnson was involved in an argument with the woman after she cut in front of him while they were waiting to order drinks at a bar near the FSU campus."

In other words, he's chilling at the bar, she tries to shove him out of the way, he doesn't like it, grabs her, she doesn't like that, so she swings and misses, to which he responds in kind, but connects.

Whoa- I heard about it on radio and the 'self defense' thing was raised. I thought I was going to see a girl unleashing on him a few times and he finally retaliates.

NO WAY.

She just raised her fist and he grabbed her...Wrong.

After he grabs her, she punches...He clocks her -WRONG WRONG WRONG

He should be expelled and all charges legit.

Disgusting

Not that it matters but your facts are all screwed up in this thread:  "Johnson was involved in an argument with the woman after she cut in front of him while they were waiting to order drinks at a bar near the FSU campus."

Ah so he tried to shove her out of the way because she cut in a nonexistent line at a bar.  I've been to a lot of bars, as I'm sure you have, have you ever seen an orderly queue for space at the bar?  She cut in "line"... so he tried to muscle her out of the way and assaulted her when she didn't appreciate it. 

If you watched the extended clip, the real villains in all this are the two women who ordered drinks before them and then putzed around at the bar for a small eternity before getting the hell out of the way.

These are the same people who order a steak well done and smother it in A1

Not that it matters but your facts are all screwed up in this thread: "Johnson was involved in an argument with the woman after she cut in front of him while they were waiting to order drinks at a bar near the FSU campus."

Watch the extended clip. She got there first. She didn't cut in front of him. She was simply faster than him. Which is sad to say about a now ex-FSU quarterback.

In other words, he's chilling at the bar, she tries to shove him out of the way, he doesn't like it, grabs her, she doesn't like that, so she swings and misses, to which he responds in kind, but connects.

Only the full video shows that they were both moving through the crowd to the bar and he wasn't there first.  She was.  Which is why he's behind her when this all starts. 

All I said was the info. getting spewed out (video and account) were inaccurate.  The video clips and description description were inaccurate as it states he was pushing his way through her to the front of the line and she didn't punch until her hands were held.

Ah so he tried to shove her out of the way because she cut in a nonexistent line at a bar.  I've been to a lot of bars, as I'm sure you have, have you ever seen an orderly queue for space at the bar?  She cut in "line"... so he tried to muscle her out of the way and assaulted her when she didn't appreciate it. 

I wasn't arguing with you with the outcome, simply stating that the information given isn't accurate and was misleading.

Only the full video shows that they were both moving through the crowd to the bar and he wasn't there first. She was. Which is why he's behind her when this all starts.

At about 1:55 she pushes him with her left hand and clenches her right in to a fist. She initiated the fight. She decided to pick a fight with an athlete and lost.

Whoa- I heard about it on radio and the 'self defense' thing was raised. I thought I was going to see a girl unleashing on him a few times and he finally retaliates.

NO WAY.

She just raised her fist and he grabbed her...Wrong.

After he grabs her, she punches...He clocks her -WRONG WRONG WRONG

He should be expelled and all charges legit.

Disgusting

Actually, grabbing the wrists/arms to stop a punch isn't really wrong. Should he ignore that threat just because she's a woman?

On his punch, you're absolutely right. IMO there was no reason for that. I think he did that out of anger/annoyance as opposed to actual self defense.

Oh. There certainly seem to be more people than just the OP defending this guy. Guess I miscalculated on how one sided I expected the argument to be.

Guy's a loser. Deserved to be kicked off the team. And hopefully charges will be filed as well if they haven't already been.

Agreed I'm a little shocked by this thread even for ES

Dude is a complete piece of ****. You don't clock a woman like that. She was trying to get him to let go of her and threw a baby punch that hardly even lands

He responds with a haymaker that sprays blood all over the bar

Jesus. Some of you.

You match force with force. Guy holding your arms isn't cause for swinging.

Honestly, this seems like a good no call situation. If she was a dude, would this even be a discussion?

So the right move would have been for him to also put his hand up.  Not to grab her.  Because you match force with force right?  How long does this ridiculous pantomime show where both angered parties mimic each other precisely so as not to surrender they moral high ground go on anyway?  I ask because I've never seen any human beings behave that way.    

Agreed I'm a little shocked by this thread even for ES

Dude is a complete piece of ****. You don't clock a woman like that. She was trying to get him to let go of her and threw a baby punch that hardly even lands

He responds with a haymaker that sprays blood all over the bar

Jesus. Some of you.

IMO there is absolutely no defense for the punch he threw. However, I don't necessarily fault him for grabbing her arms because she clearly had her fist ****ed back like she was going to punch him.

Archived